Tipping = Retarded

>out to dinner with gf's parents
>server is super slow on drink refills and everything else
>literally forgets to bring us plates to eat our dessert with after he cleaned up our dinner plates, we have to grab the plates and silverware from the next table because he ran off before we could ask for more

>time to pay the bill
>everyone at the table agrees the service was pretty terrible
>I tell her parents that when service is bad, I don't even tip at all
>her parents agree service was awful
>they decide to "only" tip 15% as punishment for the bad service

They literally gave this fucking lazy chode a $15 tip on a $100 bill for service that they agreed was bad. Also the bill was only $100 because we were at an expensive restaurant with overpriced food, we didn't even order that much.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Is tipping automatically the most NPC behavior that exists?

Attached: pepe2.jpg (499x481, 27K)

Not telling when the service is bad.
Not paying for your parents in law dinner for plowing your gf anally on a regular basis
Complaining on a image board

To absolute state of americucks

the absolute state of americans. Bet you wrote a bad review after.

Her parents have boatloads of cash and they are the ones who invited us to dinner.

>Bet you wrote a bad review after.

Now that you mention it, I should do that.

I owe her parents nothing,
That girl opens those cheeks for me.

Tipping is bullshit. Why would you need to tip a waitress but not the guy working at McDonald's? Doesn't make any sense

There is no problem with your opinion of tipping, but if you still use services where tipping is the norm, you are a welfare tier nigger. No way around it.

This.
Do you tip the doctor? Do you tip the engineer every time you drive over a bridge or use the elevator? The mechanic any time you do an oil change? Tipping is utterly retarded and only retards do it

>but if you still use services where tipping is the norm, you are a welfare tier nigger.

It's the business who is the nigger by refusing to pay their employees a real wage.

Why is it my job to pay somebody else's employees?

You dont have to by not participating, otherwise you are expecting the majority of the public to keep the business afloat while you reap all the benefits. In other words, you are a welfare tier nigger. What's wrong with just not using those services?

"Who will Tip" cheat sheet

Whites
>15% minimum. 25% common.
Blacks
>Wildcard. 0-5% if hood trash. 25-50% if showing off.
Jews
>15% rather common.
East Asian
>10%-20%
European
>play stupid
Pakis/Indians/4ch anons who make threads about why tipping for services is stupid
>0-5%
College kids
>10-15%/takeout
Women (esp. 35+)
>tipping calculators
Men (bros)
>20% common
Business meetings
>Gratuity charge

Fuck you. Actually fuck you dude. Service workers get paid below minimum wage to deal with customer bullshit on the daily. Maybe instead of getting tips, companies should just increase the price of their food. Make that bill $115 and call it even, eh?

>you are expecting the majority of the public to keep the business afloat while you reap all the benefits

If the business is running itself in a stupid fucking way, why is that my problem?

This

not my problem, how about if you don't like it, don't work in that industry? simple

if I'm paying extra with my hard-earned cash to have food cooked for me, why should I give the server more if they made me feel pissed off at any point?

Because you are expecting everyone else to tip for you faggot, why is that so hard to get in your head?

Tip based on service receives, pretty easy concept and the whole reason for the system...

>Because you are expecting everyone else to tip for you faggot

It's not my fault that other people feel obligated to throw away their money.

shut up you entitled brat

You can cope with being a welfare nigger however you want

Meh. Cry more faggot.

Say it with me, welfare tier nigger

What kind of poorfag place are you eating at where the bill is $100 for 4 people

Calling me an entiled brat when you dont wanna tip ur server who probably had to deal with babies pukin on her and niggas sneezing n shit, go kill yourself faggot

God you sound like a fucking beta. People who get this upset over service actually sicken me.

Oh the waiter was slow boo hoo :( Fuck off you stupid cunt

>still thinks nigger is an offensive word on the internet

Are you in high school little boy?

The thing is, you're still a welfare tier nigger

Get a real job you fucking loser

I never tip either

Are you gonna tip your server with that money you make from your real job? What are you, poor? You aren't poor... are you?

>out at dinner with bros
>happy hour 1/2 price deals
>get entire meal half off
>100% tip because fuck it it was cheap and the server was good

If there are any anons who work in restaurants, learn from this thread.

For one, it is quality b8. Someone always gets triggered.

Two, a few spergs who probably never go to anything outside of a diner project and claim that by going out of their way to not tip at a place where full table service is given in exchange for tips - insulting the staff who handles their food - that they are really unhatching a clever plan to short the Jews even though they directly pay the (((mom and pop restaurant))) a profit for their meal, defeating the purpose of their heroic deed.

Three, if any of these people on here are being unironic and routinely go back to the same place - somewhat likely because spergs like routines - they are a red flag before they even walk in the door. Depending on the place, they probably even get their food fucked with and they probably walk away thinking that they're crafty.

Four, get the fuck out of the restaurant business unless you want to be a chef or an owner who knows what they're doing enough to turn a profit and pay a good full-time manager and exec chef enough $$$ to run the place. Then once you get there, you can finally get the fuck out of the restaurant business. All signs point there.

because the guy working at mcdonalds gets a legal wage

So because your parents in law have a lot of money they have to pay the bill? Your entitled mindset is WORST than the one the waitress had. I bet he think the same: this fuckers dont have to work a shittty job and can afford to eat dinner outside. They have to tip me!

Same logic.

Hahaha you are funny. Did you know most full time servers are making 40-50k a year but the ones in good places are probably doing 60-80k. And it's a bad job hahahah the fuck outta here man

>"Let me pay for dinner, I'm already fucking your daugher up the ass, probably gonna drop her in a few months anyway :)"
vs
>"Thanks for inviting us, I will do my best to make your daughter happy and be a good father to your offspring."

They offered to take us out you fucking retard. Learn to read.

>projecting this desperately
I stopped waiting tables years ago. After that, I moved on to work as a cook for awhile before finally getting out of the restaurant scene completely. It was fun. I made a lot of money, got to meet a lot of cool people. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

People like you remind me how great it is to be free of it all, though. You deserve every pube you inevitably get in your salads.

I bet OP´s fathers in law are complaining about him in a similar way in a forum for old people.

Is it just Americans that don't actually pay their staff a legal wage? How do they even get away with it?

Tipping is fucking retarded you jack asses just force it on everyone like the rest of your bullshit culture.

The absolute state of your pajeet-level of reading comprehension

>t. beta-tipping virgin

I'm going to invite you to French Laundry, you foot bill though, okay sweetie?

Imagine having to use welfare like a nigger. You cucks do love self depreciation, so I guess it's not hard to see why you like being a welfare tier nigger

be American
be born
still have to leave a tip

Attached: 1532801898134.gif (671x1103, 18K)

>Service workers get paid below minimum wage to deal with customer bullshit on the daily
Which is why you don't tip them if they do a lousy fucking job, you dumb wagie. This is how the system was supposed to work..

Waiters don’t want to be paid minimum wage. I used to wait tables at a decent sized restaurant in the city and I would pull in $200+ in tips on a slightly busy weekend shift. Much more than I would have made on minimum wage or even above minimum wage. The dish crew and bus boys on the other hand deserve to be paid more than the servers in my opinion cause they always bust their ass with the shit work. I tip when I go out to eat because I know I’m directly helping someone out. Anybody that loses their shit over tipping is just being as fucking petty as the sjws they love to hate on. Bitching about problems that no normal person gives a fuck about.