Reminder to that user last week that it’s time to buy 100 XMR and stash them away for 5 years

Reminder to that user last week that it’s time to buy 100 XMR and stash them away for 5 years

Attached: E41532E3-8B07-42A3-901E-896E6EDD1239.png (615x615, 23K)

I'm defo doing this soon. Including ETH.

BTCSV, ETH, XMR, STORJ LONG.....

Attached: 1543608488345.jpg (300x300, 11K)

have fun getting dumped on by terrorists and the feds. this thing will get delisted from everywhere and tank to 10 cents

Exactly how are "The Feds" going to dump if it's made illegal?
What happens to assets after they become illegal? Price up or down?
If Bitcoin addresses based in Iran have been sanctioned, what cryptocurrency has the privacy and liquidity they require?

exactly, when it gets delisted if will become so worthless it won't even have a price

Wow! You are such a genius. That's why a price for illegal weapons and drugs doesn't exist! Wow I guess all the people on DNMs are just giving away Heroin for free because "It's illegal, so it's not worth anything"

Seriously, crawl out of your gated policed community into the real world for a few minutes, faggot.

XMR getting delisted because the feds can’t crack it would be so unbelievably bullish

>spending 400$ on a scam

are you really that dumb comparing guns and drugs to an imaginary meme coin? the feds will fuck it up to make it unusable. terrorists will find some other shitty fork to transfer their money and then another and then another. You will be the retard left holding their bags

they don't even have to crack, just pump and dump it constantly and make it so volatile not even terrorists will want to use it

>The Feds
Praise Kek! I have a fellow worshipper. You may worship the Feds, personally I will stay with Kek. At least Kek doesn't pretend to be all powerful, except when he grants dubs.

5 years? risky. second layer networks might be in full force by then, rendering base layer privacy obsolete. ethereum has already managed to clone monero entirely in a smart contract. all thats necessary is liquidity. once the liquidity of privacy tokens on second layers/platforms gets close to monero's, the advantage of single-use coins like monero is done.

>"The Feds" make XMR illegal
>Proceed to buy tons of XMR
>Pumps and dumps regularly, commiting currency fraud
Ever heard of Iran Contra? That's the closest to what you're thinking of. And what happened to the price of weapons due to Iran Contra? Up or Down? Top KEK at this faggot.

dero is about to kill this coin in one week

brainlet, when they arrest criminals they will confiscate their monero and they will dump it on your face, actually they won't even be tradeable in an exchange so it will probably be completely worthless by that time

and stop comparing actual tangible stuff like weapons to code. your shitcoin can be copy pasted ad infinitum

>confiscate monero
How, exactly? You are technologically illilterate. The only way to confiscate Monero is by knowing the private key. The only way to get that is through torture... which happens to be illegal in the civilized world (at least for their own citizens). Top KEK.

>actual tangible stuff
Oh I see, you're probably at least 60 years old. Well Grandpa, while you were a baby something called "The Computing Revolution" happened where computers became more powerful every year. This meant as time went on that software became more important than the physical hardware. Kids these days spend more money on virtual outfits in Fortnite than on movie tickets. Its ok Grandpa, I know you're a bit old and senile. Just keep your money in US treasuries and you'll be ok, high risk investments arent a good idea for goldies.

>hurr criminals that will get arrested will have memorized a huge string of code in their head and not have it saved on their laptop

>The Computing Revolution
yeah, with tech companies that actually produce stuff like computers and services. Monero isn't a company and doesn't produce anything

Is monero the best privacy coin? also it would be best valued at $1 as currency tb h

I said I'll go all in when this shit is ~$10

>doesnt know that its possible to encrypt text files

>Thinks cyptocurrencies are stocks
So according to your logic, no one would ever:
>use cash because it "isnt a company"
>buy corn or other commodities because it "isn't a company"
>buy financial derivatives because it "isn't a company"
and a lot, lot more.. You really are a boomer, you not only don't know about the computing revolution you also know nothing about the last 30 years of finance.

Here's how Monero gets used legally:
- I don't want anyone to know how much money I have. Keep it stored in Monero.
- I want to transfer wealth between countries without using the banking system and with complete privacy. Use Monero.
- I want to transact without worrying about my financial data being stolen by hackers or China. Use Monero.
And so much more, just use your imagination. Wait, sorry, I forgot you are in your golden years and don't have a functional imagination.

shoo pajeet
SHOO SHOO

commodities are assets aka tangible products

>I don't want anyone to know how much money I have. Keep it stored in Monero.
>I want to transfer wealth between countries without using the banking system and with complete privacy.

thats the literal definition of tax evasion brainlet

> I want to transact without worrying about my financial data being stolen by hackers or China. Use Monero.

pretty sure nobody in the world wants people to hack or steal from them, are you really that dumb to think that monero solves the problem of people getting their money stolen? lmao. thats literally the whole purpose of a fucking bank

Preventing your Monero from being stolen is trivially easy. Meanwhile, identity theft right and left is making people lose everything from their bank account, crashing their credit, destroying lives.
>tax evasion
Thats you speaking, not me. You can report your income to the IRS and buy Monero while still paying taxes.
>commodities are assets
Well what do you think XMR is then? KEK. You seem to think that for something to be an asset it has to be a physical item that you can feel with your ass. Guess what, for the next generation an asset is a digital set of 0s and 1s. Ever hear of Team Fortress, Runescape, Fortnite? Kids are growing up with a different set of ideas than ol' gramps. And its not just the kids; already derivatives and other virtual assets are more important to banks than the old fashioned commodities desk. Heck, the commodities desk is mostly trading virtual assets now.

>Team Fortress
a game developed by an actual company that sells a product?
>Runescape
>Fortnite
>derivatives
financial instruments offered by actual companies that sell services?

Those are all assets. What company developed monero?

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 24K)

>completely misses the point
Your pic is a selfie. All those games have large communities who buy (and sell) virtual goods - things you seem to think have no value because "They don't really exist"
>derivatives
Now we're getting somewhere. So if a financial instrument, that nowadays is mostly digital, can provide a service, then a cryptocurrency as powerful as Monero certainly can.
>What company
KEK what a retard. So you think that for something to have value it has to have a magical company behind it that magically makes it have value? Things don't have value just because their backed by a company.
Gold isn't backed by a company
Old books aren't backed by a company
Collectibles aren't backed by a company
Art isnt backed by a company
Virtual goods are, in some cases, community made
You don't need to have a commodity to have an asset.

Monero is an asset, and one thats going to go up like crazy because it is superior as a store of wealth to the older alternatives.

Let me help you out a bit because you don't know how to use a dictionary:
>Asset (n)
>property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.

Is Monero property? Yes.
Is Monero accepted to meet debts or other commitments, or sold to meet these commitments? Yes.
Is Monero regarded as having value? Yes, its around $50 right now for just 1.

Face the facts, your simplistic mind is just not capable of understanding the world of digital assets.

>those games have large communities who buy (and sell) virtual goods
man you really are that dense? all those products exist within a game, they are trademarked, they are copyrighted, they belong to that company. The company that owns fortnite is registered, they have profit and income and expenses, nobody can copy paste their digital products and sell them.

What company owns monero? what is their product? what is their income? none of these exist. Monero is just a piece of code on the internet that nobody owns, anyone can copy for free and the only people that will ever use it are criminals and retards like you that will hold their bags forever

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

Jesus Christ I recognize this fucking brainlet poster from the Monero thread a few days ago. Completely obsessed and technologically illiterate.

KEK

Monero is fungible. You literally can't blacklist individual coins. Idiot.

I recognize the brainlet monero bagholders that think their terrorist token is a good investment. Have fun with your bags, can't wait to see your face when this shit will get delisted and you won't be able to cash out from anywhere. At least you might be able to order some drugs from your wallet, if you are lucky

Attached: 11256353.jpg (236x214, 7K)

He probably works for the FBI, it might be a last ditch attempt to stop the inevitable. Brainlet meme is exhibit #1, its exactly the kind of thing that a "meme expert" would put in a powerpoint slide to train operatives.

Since when does the surface net have control if it’s delisted when you use it to buy shit on the deep web?

Decentralized exchanges are coming soon. Your argument is invalid.

This is the current state
user who intended to go all in at $50 shat his pants
If it crashes to 10 bucks you won't buy either

The FBI can ban your token and make it unusable in a moment if they wanted. Regulations are coming for all crypto, but your terrorist tokens in particular will be completely delisted. If monero changes their coin and removes the untraceability feature and complies with regulations it might be saved, otherwise it will die off like the rest of shitcoins

unless you decentralized the whole internet first those things will never exist

Attached: 214.png (625x773, 90K)

This, I still think monero has good usecase on darknet but only brainlets would invest in it

Please tell me what coins you currently hold. You seem to be partially retarded and I'm genuinely curious what low IQ shills invest their $200 net worth in so that I know what to avoid

based advice - any players in the market replacing monero in the next 3 years?

also based

>If it crashes to 10 bucks you won't buy either
Well no because it may go to one dollar.

chainlink. I guarantee it.

FBIfag is all butthurt now

are you fucking retarded or what the fuck is this travesty of an argumentation?

The very notion of money which is untracable, the amount private and of which nobody can tell how much you have and which only you control is world changing.
You can flee from a fucking warzone now without turning all your wealth into gold and then trying to make it out with like 20-40++++KG of fucking gold on your back. Just sell your shit, exchange for bitcoin/monero; exchange to monero and gtfo. Nobody knows how much you have, they can only take that which you keep on you thus ensuring you wont get robbed of literally all your wealth escaping from that fucked up situation. If you are sure people will ask you for internet money and somehow they are convinced you have it you can just put like the equivalent of currently 10k usd in there to satisfy even these people(though the best would most likely be to just shut the fuck up and say I dont have that shit).
Money that you control, regardless of where you are in the world. Nobody can "sanction" it, blacklist your "accounts". This shit is literally world changing.
Currently monero is the #1 contender due to bitcorn being fully tracable and zcash having a fucking 20%!!! creators fee with most transactions being non-private thus also makes it susceptible to blockchain analysis(theoretically). that+founder thinks you can implement semi-privacy(trace criminals but private for everyone else(ey Lfuckingmao, the very notion of what is criminal changes country by country shit for brains).

Whether it will be in the future nobody knows clearly, but currently it is without a doubt the #1. Only issue is volatility, which solves itself overtime

You don't have to decentralize the entire internet to have a decentralized exchange, brainlet. How do you think darknet markets operate?

it's like your just trying to be argumentative without even having a point....what are you, like 12?
explain to us how the feds are going to confiscate monero from criminals user...

Uhm anyone seeing this niggas IP? Da futuro?

How would the FBI know what token I have?

Why would monero be illegal, when using tor is legal?

I honestly suspect as much myself. Or maybe he's a DERO packet. I'm not going to shill for monero, but I've been into crypto longer than 95% of the clowns here and it's most definitely in my portfolio. Literally every person I know that's been involved in the space for awhile (investors and a few dev's as well) all hold some. There's sort of a consensus amongst the old school crowd that XMR is the spiritual successor to BTC. It's a damn solid coin and I can't stand the mindless shilling against it.

Disclaimer: I have acquired about 2,000 XMR during this current dip

>current dip = over $55x2000=$110000
>currently $45x2000 = 90000

as if anyone with that kind of money is stupid enough to throw around that much without knowing the market
maybe you should of waited a day or two lol

RIP Monero 2018

lol this one bought at the ATH

Lol I love when broke poorfags give financial advice. It's called price averaging you stupid fuck. I'm still accumulating. Though I'm sure a pro investor like you knows what the exact bottom will be. Not to mention if you read my whole post you might have noticed I've been involved with crypto since BTC was trading in double digits so I'm quite unfazed by a 10k unrealized loss. Any other pro tips for me bro, I don't think I'll make it without you feeding me all this sick info

>>sell your shit, exchange btc/xmr

Pray tell how one exchanges $ to btc without a trace. Cash for paper wallet?

lmao all that supposed money hasn't help you from sounding like a whiny faggot kek. Have fun when Monero hits $10, you'll be practically stealing at those prices :)

decentralized exchanges are already a thing. bisq.network just released 0.9.0 where all listed currencies can be traded via tor. Volume is still low compared to other exchanges, but XMR is doing quite well. You can even do fiat to crypto exchanges. 100x better than any other exchange atm. I picked up a pile of btc earlier today.

fuck this retard. derro is a fucking joke.

You shouldn't leave your coins on exchanges

you're welcome :)

Just kidding, accumulate this dick

Attached: 123.jpg (200x222, 5K)

Only one of us is whining, and it ain't me. Pretty sad when you're such a broke pathetic faggot you have nothing to do but bitch about an investment position you have absolutely no stake in. I'd love to see $10 monero, it'd be great to further increase my holding of it though sadly I dont think that'll be the case. And as for my "supposed money" here's pic related, and that's just a couple months through one exchange. Feels pretty damn good to have stacked up on cheap bitcoin to cash it out at 15k a pop. You should be taking notes poorfag

Attached: 20181206_215329.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

Local btc comes to mind.
When this cryptos volatility stabilizes you can have crypto shops much like jewelers. Crypto atms would work for small amounts(up to a couple thousand dollar/euro). For bigger amounts local dealers could be something any jeweler can do on the side.

Now due to the jeweler being stuck with KYC laws and we assume this is a genuine citizen not some escobar esque shit. Local btc would work, if not just go through the KYC method and exchange for a private crypto after.
After it is in a private currency you can always say I lost the keys/lost part/whatever. No way to prove you haven't indeed lost all/most of it(here is where the second/third wallest with fractions of what you truly own come in handy).

Now most people won't be going through these extreme scenarios in which they will have to sell everything to escape some fucked up situation. Even for these people being able to store wealth in a currency that doesn't have a fucking 2% inflation rate yearly and thus at least keeps their buying power the same as it is when they put it in is of immeasurable value. No need to risk all your fucking money on some fucked up pension fund that goes "OOPS LOST IT ALL" when you can just put it in a currency that doesn't effectively decrease your wealth simply by having it.
The money/wealth you save if yours and yours only, no way to tax it if nobody knows you have it. You already pay taxes on it when you earn it, you will again pay taxes on it when you eventually spend it. Taxes for no reason other than having it is greedy as fuck. If you CHOOSE to pay these taxes regardless by giving up exact information on how much you own it will be your choice. No government can come in and take it for whatever reason(Cyprus as a recent example).

What else are you holding? Other privacy coins you see as legitimate contenders? Thoughts on supplychain coins?

Thanks for the response. I'm pretty well buggered for local btc with my population density. Ain't buying from fuckbase anymore. SOL i guess

>I'm pretty well buggered for local btc with my population density.
localbitcoins cash by mail

Yes and no. There will be less monero in circulation than bitcoin. Monero at 1 dollar is incredibly unprofitable for miners and would cripple the network. It would also mean attacking the network would cost only a few dollars per hour. This would render monero useless.

hey brainlet you forgot one point or two

-I want to watch my life savings of 5000 diminish to zero dollars. Hold Monero

-I want to fund an asic scam that started as an fpga scam. Hold Monero

Thanks for this

you fucking retard. asics are just a reality for all POW crypto networks. At least Monero and a few others are doing their best to stave that off as long as they can. We've said before, as soon as there is mining hardware that is available from more than a single centralized supplier, readily available to the public and affordable as GPU's then Monero and other CryptoNote networks will most likely capitulate to asics. Right now there are FPGA's with open source bitstreams but they're not generally available at a reasonable price. So for now, there will be algo changes every 6 months as planned.

Monero Asic resistant
> What is a BCU1525 ?

Well then just as soon as you can tell me Monero doing what it's doing is one of the main reasons asic manufacturing became cheap and affordable for all because theres many decentralized suppliers that will be the day i stop calling it an asic-funding scam.

>Bisq
Based and redpilled.

First mention of bisq ive seen other than my own posts. Just you cunts wait until they have the multisig figured out for monero and integrate it with bisq. That and kovri will totally change the game, i2p may be slow af for browsing and nobody uses it but kovri will finally bring people to use.

Attached: bisq-network.jpg (745x481, 17K)

Not letting this one go just yet

careful with the mail in. Regardless of reviews dont give them a reason to try to scam shit. Dont go sending ludicrious amounts in a mail transaction.

Technically not an asic. Regardless the less asic-esque shit the more decentralized you keep the coin.

I might actually buy into this shitcoin when it's back under $2 like it was mid 2016. So maybe sometime next year.

Buying dero in the meantime ranjeet?

I ain't no fool. I'm not buying any crypto at these prices.

Retard...implying the fefs cant use money or just straight fuck up a 3rd world cpuntry exhcnage by raiding it.... terroism group vs exchange of a few pajeet scammers

No