Don't fall for it

it'll probably get worse before it gets better
the market drops in Ws
it's not yet the moment of highest opportunity
but it'll be here soon

Attached: 160115124926-fear-and-greed-index-8-780x439-01.jpg (471x439, 39K)

The fear/greed thing only works for assets with intrinsic value, not imaginary money and shitcoins

unironically this

95%~ of coins and tokens will never recover because they are infact shit. Identify and be in the 5%

im trying to catch some flash crashes to $1

you keep using that word
I don't think it means what you think it means

Attached: 84ascNv.png (363x475, 89K)

I remember being on the greed side. Wish I would have sold then. These flash crashes are driving me insane.

that's a good strategy

damn me too, but I've learned a lot over the past year be strong brother
we're going to make it

I don't understand... ever since the bear market started people have been saying we would hit 3k, even lower levels... Now poeple are losing their shit because it's actually happening? kek

I know. I bought in 2013 close to the height and sat on a loss for 2 years. I paid off my house, but I wish that I would have taken the tax hit and pulled out and bought more around $4K or now. But hindsight prevented me from seeing the possibility of another crash. Especially after seeing months of $6K stability.

don't worry everything will be okay

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Now poeple are losing their shit because it's actually happening?
now they are afraid it's going lower

The 6k consolidation got me too man, it crashed so fast my stop limit didn't get filled properly.

I'm skeptical that people "knew" what would take btc to 3k. They went purely on charts and knew as much as the people last year who were calling for BTC to die at 4k before it ran 500% from there.

The people calling for 3k would have had more credibility if they'd cited volume moving to Bitmex, ETF delays, future Bcash forks, etc. Most of the bear flags failed to even make the case that the last bubble was an ICO mania and that these ICOs would liquidate to stay solvent or to just exit scam.

ITT astrologers who think they're astronomers.

Attached: raw.gif (300x254, 172K)

That's it, I sold. I'm free. I'm free form this fucking hell of scammers and pajeets. It was fun and games for a while, but now its just a cruel sick joke. I bought at 15k. No human can look at their money disappear before their very eyes and not be bothered. You know we're going to 3k, right? People in some countries can mine btc at that price, its going to fucking happen. You know it, I know it, lets all stop pretending that this is gonna be anything but a bear market untill 2021.

Attached: images (15).jpg (227x222, 10K)

isn't this sort of the sentiment of the 2017 bull market when people thought BTC was going straight to 100k? Just indicates to me that we are a lot closer to the bottom then we are to the top

To be fair, if you open up the long term bitcoin chart in log scale, it does touch ~3k ish levels before going up again. We just had the bull run of a lifetime, to me it makes sense to also have a bear market of a lifetime right after

At this point I'm just arbitraging bitcoin and trading what I can. BTC is only 10 years old, how can people be so sure of what the next 10, 20 even 100 years have in store for us?

buy back in and hold :)

I like this pasta
it was pretty accurate in hindsight
I really do feel sorry for the unfortunate noob anons who got tricked into buying the top
if they're still in the game hopefully they learned a few things

did you see that eth-usdc wick on coinbase ?
instant x6 must have felt glorious

wish I could have poached a bit of that myself

Attached: EAF350A9-664C-47D4-A344-9D0DB6BF3DC9.png (359x361, 138K)

Lets say that all shitcoins drop to 0 while Bitcoin remains in the hundreds or 1k. Once the competition is dead could BTC bounce back even if a little?

totally honest no idea
could happen, could not
in my estimation yeah

USDT and PAX and DAI are super comfy rn.