I warned you. All you had to do was listen

Now I'm warning you again. The bottom will be $100, but it will be drawn out, with bounces (due to the popularity of margin trading).

I suggest listening this time.

Til next time, biz.

Attached: iwarnedyou.png (3601x932, 554K)

fuck you you dickhead

you should have used a better thot than MAYBE i would have listened, asshole

Fuck me. What do we do??

HE IS FAKETOSHI

STOP BUYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1530185294252.jpg (740x720, 165K)

she is crypto hot

buy sv? its not clear?

I have all my prefork coins still. Got about 600 BCH and BSV. Tempted to go all in BSV but roger or jihan might counter pump, idk what to do ahhhhhhh

Btw Craig confirmed theres a fatal segwit flaw. He may be trying to get the price lower before he puts the death nail in BTC.

So what the fuck do we do until 100$ bitcoin?

I can't do anything for another couple of days. Jesus, I hope it hits a hundred before then.
Thank you Jesus.

>squire
it's square you dumbass larping pajeet
lol

>The bottom will be $100
normies would absolutely flock to buy at < $500

no they wont you fucking retard thats not how normies work, they are going to look at price history and see -95%, say its a scam/ponzi and stay the fuck away

if BTC drops below its old bullrun ATH of ~1k then its dead, it will break all previous price history and no one will have confidence in it at all

>store of value

i think bitcoin needs to break below 1200 to kill all morale, even the most die-hard maximalists

that's the only way it will bring fear back on the scale of mt. gox

>they are going to look at price history and see -95%
are you implying normies even know how to calculate percentages?
check this thread: normies will see something that was worth 19k at some point and will hear from someone that it's a great opportunity to buy, and so they will buy.

He’s talking about SV bottom

Lol no.
Gox was nothing compared to now. I remember it.

fuck fuck fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

$100 is pretty stupid, OP. Even for you. The lights would be out and the infrastructure gone, never to return, long before then.

So 20k bsv 2019?

if one man can dump btc into nothing, then btc deserves everything it gets.

until bitcoin becomes
1. censored
2. insecure
there's no reason to be worried. don't tell me you guys have been doing this because you're just speculating on price!