TA user here, hope your safe

Warned you about $BTC last night and the importance of 3680. It wasnt looking strong and broke bearish followed by a huge dump. Hope I saved some of you some $USD (If you shorted thats something else ofc)

Here's the chart. Only trades I did today was $BCHSV and getting into stable coins.

Attached: btcusd06122018-6.png (1508x747, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/trading/07/rising_wedge.asp
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal
investopedia.com/university/technical/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You saved me user, thank you. what's the next breaking point?

But we're about to moon

Got a chart for BSV? I'm thinking it could hit 140-150 before correcting

BCHSV chart, bought at 93 after confirmed breakout and sold periodically between 95-110. Than got out aswell after seeing just how bloody crypto is right now.

Attached: BCHSV06122018-3.png (1508x747, 99K)

there is no correction, been waiting weeks.

fomo in, or fomo later.

How low do you think it will fall, after this current pump and fomoing is over with?

I'm happy to hear that.

Like i said before I still think the perfect entry is 3k, but we're in an interesting zone right now. I really wouldnt want this area to break bullish and go sub 3k. That would be bad and would take some time to go up considering all the resistance we'd have to face on the way up.

Not buying right now, just watching. We might be forming another bearish channel at lower time frames which means the drop might not be over yet, but too early to talk.

Attached: btcusd05122018.png (1508x747, 68K)

been all in since 40. Just scared to take profits

Attached: IMG_20181206_190256.jpg (1003x847, 112K)

HOT please

It’s only going up

i tried to warn everyone
conservative bottom is at 2400, but if we keep crashing this fast and go below the 15 month moving average (which would be the first time in bitcoin's history) we are unironically going 1k or even sub 1k

fuck, meant break bearish and go sub 3k.

I would NOT buy BCHSV right now. I think I spot a rising wedge at 15 min chart which is usually bearish unless broken upwards but it is VERY rare.

I feel like bulls are out of steam for BCHSV. Then again its a coin like xrp meaning it does stupid fucking shit so better to observe right now.

RSI also getting lower at 15min chart, which is bearish but sometimes doesnt mean much on lower time frame charts.

Defo not buying atm though. Just observing. My guess is however a bearish break soon to 90-100$ range.

In fact not even interested if this coin breaks bullish at this point.

Attached: bchsv06122018-7.png (1508x747, 65K)

Biz never listen.

Look at orderbook, sv its been heavy manipulated.

so many ppl asking for hot chart.

Heres hot/eth cuz hot/btc is just a fucking mess. I hate low sat charts.

Hot/eth looks good right now, defo in a bullish trend for now, the perfect entry wouldve been the retest of the breakout trendline (I marked it with the green arrow). You can see that it held and is still going strong.

Daily RSI has room to work with. This could see 580 eth range (ETH, not satoshis).

But like I said, eth is dropping greatly in value right now. I'm not sure if its hot going up or eth going down since hot/btc is not moving much.

Still, I think this could make a run for 580 range.

Attached: hoteth06122018.png (1508x747, 80K)

BTC 5 min chart, bulls should really hold that bottom green line, so around 3330 range.

This is a falling wedge tho, so could see a reversal. Still just observing

Attached: btcusd06122018-7.png (1508x747, 44K)

I have 40k in crypto still, crashed from 100k a few weeks ago. keep getting rekt

What do I do?

depends on what youre invested in right now, but honestly considering you're down 60% id just hodl.

but like i said, i dunno what coins youre in right now and your trading skills either.

its very important to know when to cut losses or take profits, otherwise you'll be left with ur dick hanging.

you sell and then buy high

Checked and thank you based TA user...can you help me figure out if link will break 6ksats its so close its teasing

lol

Link doesnt look that great right now. Has been in free fall the past few days after the bearish head and shoulders pattern.

Bulls wouldve really wanted to hold 6190, but failed to do it seems for now. Would consider an entry at 5500.

Memes aside, link is a good project. I bought at 3766 and sold at 9200. Also made a thread back then telling ppl to take profits, but oh well.

right now I'd see how it reacts to 5500. If it holds, good, time for an entry. If not, yikes.

A break of 6190 would be nice aswell.

Attached: linkbtc06122018-2.png (1508x747, 45K)

I own mostly TRX, AE, and BTC. I've already cashed out 15x my initial investment, started in may 2017, but still, I had 300k and now it's fucking 40k lol

Meanwhile $BTC update. We're not safe yet however and would want to see a trend reversal cofirmation.

Attached: btcusd06122018-8.png (1508x747, 47K)

Hey TA user, thanks for that GVT chart the other day, didn't get a chance to thank you since I had to hit the wage cage right after. I put in some low bids and they got filled, so now it's just time to wait and see

>Memes aside, link is a good project
Kek

$TRX has been in this sideways channel for a while. A break of 425 would be REAL bullish and a break of 285 would be REAL bearish. Still, it seems as if it still has life which is great. I'd hold this for sure and be careful about 285.

AE however, jesus dude that coin is fucking dead. I posted a chart yesterday. As far as i remember it made an all time low. Trying to find support in the abyss. Shouldve cut losses a long time ago on that coin.

Attached: trxbtc06122018.png (1508x747, 39K)

what was your bids? Put a stop loss at 9600 for GVT. Bulls should really not want to see that level.

I'd have waited a while for btc do figure out what the fuck it wants to do, but gvt retraced a healthy amount, so things might be ok for you.

I really fucking hope it goes to the $90s again, hopefully $95 at least. Moved lots of fiat to buy SV, when it was in mid $80s, but the transfer only completed a few hours ago. Fuck!

I have very good FOMO resistance though.

Meanwhile $BCHSV update. Told you not to buy this right now. Argument for the rising wedge is much much stronger now. I think 90-100$ range is soon UNLESS purple line is broken bullishly, which I doubt at this point.

For more info on rising wedges

investopedia.com/articles/trading/07/rising_wedge.asp

Attached: bchsv06122018-8.png (1508x747, 56K)

I actually do eth trading only, I just like it better than btc. Put in low bids spread around .037-.039, then sold at .041~ and above. Rinse and repeat has kept me above water

i believe itll go down there, but that doesnt mean that itll be a good time to entry. Ill evaluate that after it gets there

also posted update if ur interested here

damn the way you draw these lines is kinda pleasing, like looking at cars, those neat curves and proportions, good
u're nice guy, would like to drink few beers if would meet you
thanks

thanks, i think good ta should be simple and straight to point

first time someone compliments me on my curves tho ehehe

Chart for $ETH. I told you that double digits eth was close. Good luck seeing it above 3 digits for a long time.

The day $ETH breaks bullish 100$ and retest it as support and holds is the day ill open the fattest fucking long.

So far we're in green zone nr1, bulls can only hope that they dont see green zone nr2, but i dont think itll get there anytime soon.

Attached: ethusd06122018-2.png (1508x747, 32K)

What's you call for an absolute bottom? Im thinking low 2k

Could you do one for HOT?

i did hot here, read the thread

I want to think 3k, but ye if it goes below 3k I'd say around 1950 would be another great entry point. I always have fiat ready to go.

And if 1950 doesnt hold, might aswell go back to trading stocks primarily.

Oh shit, I completely missed it, thanks.

Here are some trades from yesterday. Funny to see that POE dumped like fucking hell to 140 after hitting 204.

Setting bids, buys and sells is an art.

Attached: trade06122018.png (584x209, 9K)

Can we get TA on RLC?

dude how are you going to do your fucking taxes?

he's doing crypto-to-crypto

That is taxed.

i do them with a cpa

Here's RLC.

Sideways in this channel for a while. If it breaks down 456 will try to find support in abyss. If 456 holds would be a great entry and could start a rally to 843.

I like coins that have sideways channels instead of just dying, means that people are still interested in this coin, which is actually a rare thing in crypto nowadays and is important.

Two ways to trade this coin right now, one riskier than other.

Way 1, evaluate what it does when it gets close to 456, if u can confirm a trend reversal (since its kinda bearish right now) buy and evaluate the road to 840.

Otherwise, less risky and requires more patience, but wait after 846 is broken bullishly and buy the retest. If it hold, it will for sure see 1068.

upto you, first thing id wait for is see what it does at 456.

Attached: rlcbtc07122018.png (1508x747, 41K)

His charts are in Turkish so maybe he’s in Turkey

Do you have a discord or something? Would be cool to follow you.

4u

i do have a discord, but dont log in that much. used to when i was gaming hardcore, not anymore.

im from turkey, but live in usa. usually travel between the two a lot though.

Based TA user. Can you do an analysis on REN on Binance? I know it barely started trading there last night though, so I don't know how well you can work that short lifespan. Thanks user.

Bullish head and shoulders on 3min chart for $ETH. Low time frames are a joke but this could start a relief rally.

Attached: ethusd07122018.png (1508x747, 42K)

Would love TA user discord desu. You are a ray of hope in these bleak times.

Take a look at NEO please. Kek

thoughts on ltc? is it a good time to buy for $25/coin?

I feel it's so underrated. Never had all the issues btc/eth have had...

can see a similar pattern for btc/eth pair. bought some eth right now

here's ren, Clear bullish break (obviously cuz of binance listing, look at that volume candle rofl shit is bananas)

would evaluate at the retest of trendline which is around 600 sats i see, but we could see a bulish movement continuation.

that said tho, not a huge fan of buying after the news and listings, its like buying the top and u could get hurt.

Attached: renbtc07122018.png (1548x790, 61K)

what are you guys doing when you draw the meme lines? it's just for the joke right, you don't think prices actually have "momentum" like that, right? you're not like some african tribespeople that think you can apply your intuition about how coconuts move to prices are you? real question

I really think this market is intentionally being taken control of. Big banks want cheap coins. Eventually we'll reach a point where everyone will be buying again and we'll be set free (I hope). I wish I knew what that point was.

Don't let your coins go on the cheap.

neo is dead, not gonna make a new chart just gonna post the chart from yesterdays thread

its down 100 more sats since yesterdays chart afaik

really needs to make one of the older lows support, so far in free fall and im not interested. old supports are now resistances and would only be interested after those are broken thru and retested.

Attached: neobtc05122018.png (1508x747, 41K)

Banks & governments around the world want their hands on all crypto to tax it and make it so it's not profitable for anyone but them...

Wasn't the original intent of crypto/Bitcoin to be an alternative for the monetary system controlling and enslaving ys? to give people back the power?

I hope something better comes a long that governments & banks & whales can't be a part of.

huh? I'm taking about litecoin not neo.

ye its all a joke, were just fucking around. we're just a bunch of tribe members hoping that price of rock goes up. you can leave now

not sure, banks are sinister and smart. they only think about themselves and usually dont want regular people up on their whale tails taking the ride with them. still i believe its VERY early for crypto.

i have massive bids for ltc at 18$. plan to buy more after this falling wedge is broken bullishly. so far observing this range between 18-33 trying to get good bids. will market buy after pattern is broken bullishly.

also stop loss under 17 cause that means this shit is dead aswell. but i really like ltc as project, along with charlie lee. motherfucker was the only person with balls that announced he sold the top. got a lot of hate for it, but it was actually a warning for investors. some ppl caught on, some didnt

can find more info about falling wedges here.

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal

Attached: ltcusd06122018.png (1508x747, 60K)

i don't mean the price of coconut, i mean that if you roll a coconut down wobbly sand it will go approximately one way with some hiccups. But a price is explicitly not like this, you can't project it forward other than to say it has to go somewhere about what it is now because only some small or large amount of trade can happen per time. You can't put arrows going up over the past data and have any basis to say it will "continue" that way. Look up Martingale. You put real money in some game without knowing the basic rules?

Thank you for taking the time user. I will be watching it then. May your satoshis be fruitful.

ye man ta is just a meme, i just draw lines and pray to rngesus.

funny how im drawing lines like a 3rd grader and up 100x. must be lucky i guess

also funny that you sound just like my mother, she says stuff like "but it could go down, what if it goes up?" i guess its just 50 50, up or down.

stop being a brainlet and learn some ta

investopedia.com/university/technical/

ty brother

oh shit look at this, bchsv just started dumping after breaking bearish the line that i drew. must be just coincidence.

BCHSV update, this was the last chart. Hope nobody fomo in.

Attached: bchsv07122018.png (1508x747, 54K)

TA/PA user here, it might bounce now at 33xx but my bids are at 3k/29xx. Bounce there or die.

support and resistance blainlet.

How did you learn TA? Any book or something? Thx for the charts

ok good luck lol

this is pretty much what i see, seems like a little relief rally is trying to build up right now but feels kinda weak.

i have massive bids at 3k.

nope, only online just reading about candlstick patterns and formations, channels like wedges, pennants, head and shoulders patterns, and than learning mre about chart indicators like RSI, stoch rsi, MACD, bollinger bands, moving averages.

ive never opened a book about TA, all online.

Don’t treat bsv like other coins with this on the second updates. You will most likely end up wrong and be labled as a clown

bollinger bands vs keltner channels?

Attached: 1543098395847.png (1050x950, 1.21M)

>and up 100x

I know TA is real and the edge is the trader but anyone can make 100x in bull market.. not saying that you did that but just saying.

woulkd u mind doing Ark or NULS?

>considering you're down 60% id just hodl

Lol, same advice given to Jow Forums during January.

which of those indicators do you feel is most integral to your TA? what do you do when your indicators counter-indicate?

all of these indicators play a different part.

i use bollinger bands to understand when a big move is coming up (bollinger bands tighten) or to see whether bullish or bearish trend is continuing (usually price hugs top bb while bouncing from mid bb if bullish, faces resistance from mid bb and hugs bottom bollinger if bearish)

rsi for trend divergences. for instance if on a daily chart price makes a lower low but rsi has a higher low, its hidden bullish divergence which hints a change in trend.

I use MA's to set profit targets and evaluate important resistances. for instance 99, 200 ma on a daily chart is a very important price range and I usually take profits near those. Gold for instance has recently broke bullish th 200 MA on weekly chart and I'm bullish on that ever since.

They all play different parts. Theyre like the tools of a handyman, all are important depending on what you're trying to observe about the graph.

ive made great profits during the past 3-4 months from mda, link, poly etc. its true that its much easier to make money in a bullish market, coins have different charts. 95% can be bearish, find the 5% and ull still make money.

yeah, no. im confident in my TA. i hate bch, abc and sv. both projects are owned by scum of crypto. roger ver, jihan, and fake satoshi craig. i wish they all burned to the ground, but like i said. im a trader so im in it to make money.

i prefer bb.

next post

i actually went and looked up TA and i am laughing. My jaw actually dropped when i realised you guys believe this shit it real. candlesticks and shit lmao. Read a math book not a self-help wealth scam book. It's mathematically impossible. You guys are betting on the basis of what is astrology for men

not gonna post the charts since im trading right no, but ARK really needs to hold 925 sats and id only be interested in NULS if it breaks 13834 sats.

So far, both look pretty bad, however it might be a good time to entry ark if 925 holds. risky and might not be worth the trade right now.

>95% can be bearish, find the 5% and ull still make money.

why dont you just go short!?!?! you know you are just chasing pump n dumps otherwise???

thanks for sharing your opinion, you can now move on with your life as a poor normie.

What are some stablecoins you'd recommend to have?

you cant short every coin, and who said i dont have short positions?

when i trade futures i dont like scalping, i make like 40-50 futures trades in a year and thats it.

pic related, plannning to close it soon though

Attached: ethshort06122018.png (656x66, 59K)

just a combination of all, tethers been fucking up lately so herse what i do

if i have trueusd for instance, i look at this chart. I sell my tusd for tether whenever its above the yellow line. Why? Because tether usually fucks up momentarily and kinda regains its stability after a while.

Its like buying a dollar for 98 cent or less. Funny how you can trade stablecoins but thats the state of crypto. You can make money everywhere.

you see that long ass wick? that goes upto 1.25 dollars. So if you bought on top of that you would've made 25% off of stable coins. ridiculous, but true.

Attached: tusdusdt07122018.png (1508x747, 32K)

any books that you would recommend reading to learn TA? how exactly do you arrive at these sat numbers? is it arbitrary or is it based off of fib sequences, etc.

What do you think of Tezos, and you should tripcode you’re quickly becoming a legend

so u couldve bought 1.25 tethers for 1 TUSD. lets say u had 100k tusd. u bought 125k tether. tether goes back to where it should be after a while, around 1.03.

Tada, you just made close to 23k dollars by trading stable coins.

agi?

Pls do xrp btc and tusd

not a fan of tripcoders cuz im a longtime /b/ lurker, but maybe. ty for good words

tezos chart. looks fucking horrid. only good thing i see for this coin is the fact that RSI is bottomed the fuck out and an OK candle is in the making at daily chart. (Still ugly as fuck at weekly).

Really needs some bullish movement here, otherwise it just will keep on tanking. not worth the risk.

Attached: xtzbtc07122018.png (1508x747, 38K)

thank you TA user, you are awesome
everytime I you post I learn something new

Attached: interesting.png (800x769, 126K)

$BCHSV update. TA is just a meme guys durrrrrr

Attached: bchsv07122018-2.png (1508x747, 51K)

ill share the agi chart we did yesterday. i made a nice quick 10% and hope some other ppl did too. Right now it tanked right through this pennant and id only be interested if it breaks 1100 sats.

Attached: agibtc06122018-3.png (1508x747, 60K)

I lost 25% considering just selling

$XRP actually looks ok here. Managed to hold 8739 range and still is very above 99 and 200 MA which shows strength. This actually looks nice and I might buy some with a tight stop loss at 8700. I think if 8700 is broken bearish it ill tank to 7000-7500.

i will look for good entries at low time frame charts and have a stop loss at 8700.

Attached: xrpbtc07122018.png (1508x747, 58K)

>when i trade futures i dont like scalping

whyy????? bitmex literally pays you to make limit orders?

also congrats i made 200 percent but i only bet a tiny amount like a bitch

another XRP chart, actually looks REAL good. same rules apply, still really want 8700 to hold but a bullish break of the green line could give nice profits.

wait for nice bids at lower time frame chart, and market buy after confirmed breakout.

Attached: xrpbtc07122018-2.png (1508x747, 44K)

Nice to see your BCH bias, now I can disregard everything you've said because you allow your emotions to dictate your trades.

Shitty trader.

do you think we are on the first leg of the corrective wave up or do you think it completed the correction already?

also why dont you like EW?

Attached: dgrfrd.png (881x610, 66K)

i dont use elliot waves cause it makes my graphs look like a clusterfuck. plus i havnt found great success with them. doesnt mean that they dont work, just dont work for me.

as a trader u just have to find what works for you, i enjoy the simplicity of a few lines and using indicators to confirm my observations.

for eth, im not sure. i really dont trade eth that much, i just short it on bitmex and thats pretty much it rofl.

i feel like eths hype is kinda done for, just a hunch. I would only long eth after 100$ is broken bullishly + retest. posted an eth chart in this thread u can check that.

MEANWHILEEEEEE

$TRX and $XRP looks good, posted xrp graph earlier, heres trx. got bids at 374 373

Attached: trxbtc07122018.png (1508x747, 38K)