NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: incoming.png (637x694, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/aztec-protocol/confidential-transactions-have-arrived-a-dive-into-the-aztec-protocol-a1794c00c009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please explain to me im a brainlet

>goto

What kind of subhuman language is this

Attached: 500526409580544001.png (32x32, 3K)

Everyone thought DERO was another Monero fork shitcoin.

This is even Bigger than BSV and ETH. DERO is like Nano with encrypted smart contract with PoW and immune to 51% attack.

Captain is even better than Satoshi himself.

>Bigger than BSV

Attached: 1543883028353.jpg (598x554, 20K)

BASIC kek, what is this shit.

>cope more Brainlet
Even a 10 years kid could read and write it.

Attached: 1528178312084.png (817x443, 34K)

10 PRINT "WHATS YOUR NAME?"
20 INPUT A$
30 PRINT "HELLO " + A$ + "!"

>He bought the smart contract meme

wait? Did you actually buy this shit?

Attached: ohshitderro.gif (389x259, 779K)

linkies BTFO’d again

lmao this is pleb tier code

your just a fucking retard. BASIC is an abstraction. The OP_CODES are there which means you can write any compiler/language parser and port any language (provided the opcode functionality is there). do i seriously have to btfo you turtlefaggots again by flexing my knowledge?

>another feature-coin trying to be a platform

why do late adopters keep falling for this? feature-coins can never amount to anything more than temporary assets

Only the most powerful languages in the world allow goto statements.

What are the pros of Golang? I honestly know nothing about it.

samefag

Can you exlpain more? Brainlet here.

> What is Private Smart Contract ?
Smart contract are encrypted you retard.

You can write a silkroad dapp that even NSA or FBI wll do nothing.

Combined with BlockDAG that allow scalability its the fucking Holy Grail of Crypto, it's something that even Vitalik said it's impossible todo.
> you can't have Anonymity, Scalability and decentralization at the same times.

jesus christ. BASIC? you could have designed any language you wanted and you chose to copy basic.

at its core every programming language compiles down to binary. this binary tells a VM (in dero's case) how to execute the given code.

so for example;

let a: u32 = 5 + 5
^this is rust code which compiles natively but pretend it compiles to VM bytecode like Dero's version of basic

it would becomes something like this;
PUSH 5
PUSH 5
ADD
SSTORE 0x01

now this is much more low level, but the virtual machine can understand this. These instructions are called operation codes (or op codes). now the method in which the rust code goes to the vm code is like this;
rust code -> parser -> compiler -> bytecode
or in dero's BASIC
BASIC -> parser -> compiler -> bytecode

now you can change whatever the BASIC bit is to any language you want, you just have to create the parser and compiler. Provided that the op codes provide the functionality needed for golang, c++, etc. it will be easy to port. You just need to write a custom compiler and parser.

so the language being BASIC really doesnt matter. like i said, its just an abstraction. and a good one at that. BASIC code is very very easy to understand and audit unlike something like solidity for example which can have hard to find bugs.

you realize ethereum already has this?

>goto soup is easy to understand
i'd much rather use solidity

You realize that Ethereum is just a Bitcoin turing complete without the scalability part not before 2 or 3 years.

Dero will be ready EOY with the best security : PoW without orphans and 51% attack.

Couldn't they have created compilers for a couple different languages out of the box? Is there an advantage to using Basic as the rust code?
And thank you for your genuinely informative post.

no it doesnt... when you interact with an ethereum contract everyone can see who you are. your address is known

>very easy to understand and audit unlike something like solidity
But people could conceivably create a compiler for Solidity and someone would still have to go through the laborious process of auditing it?

>PoW without orphans and 51% attack.
because it's centrally controlled with non opensource code. Just stop pajeet.

you could its true. but then you could also say that the best way of doing things securely is to ignore the compiler all together and just write your whole program in op codes. the reality is, creating a compiler and parser takes quite a bit of work and very good understand of the virtual machine your compiling to. now there are few developers in the world who known solidity. and of those few there are even less that are expert at it.

and of those, even fewer actually understand how the EVM works well enough to write a custom compiler for it (probably less than 5,000 devs). and of those devs nearly none of them will have the time/experience to create a secure alternative to solidity (probably less than 500). and of those, even fewer have enough motivation to do so (probably around 100). thats why it takes so long for things like Vyper (alternative to solidity for EVM) to get developed. and the other two languages solidity, Serpent and LLL were all mostly created by the same guy (gavin wood) afaik.

tl;dr creating a compiler, parser (and a few other bits in between) for a novel, complex virtual machine is hard. even harder to do so securely.

Are the smart contracts Turing complete? And where are the opcodes taken from, Bitcoin script?

the pic in OP is literally calculating a factorial and has a recursive function... so yes its turing complete.

bitcoin script op codes are no where near powerful enough to allow for BASIC.

> non opensource code
You should learn difference between open source definition and free software.

if you can read it and compile it, that mean you can audit it and it's open source. You can fork it only for non profit purpose, it's a research licence.

is dero a scam or is it "it"

well, fucking sue me. I'm gonna fork it. And I'll make a profit. come at me derro faggot

No serious exchange will list you, users aren't stupid they won't follow clones.

at this point im convinced calling it a scam is actually a meme. i mean sure like any project there are negatives (10% premine, some bad history with community managers, anonymous dev - tho i think that thats a positive personally, the fact the code has a research license on it) but to call it a scam is way over the top.

i mean it only takes a few hours of research to see how much novel and never-seen-before shit that the devs have built.

Singlehandedly increasing the average IQ of biz. Thank you sir.

Do remember when "Satoshi" dropped by on Jow Forums in March to do an AMA? You should revisit what he said.

medium.com/aztec-protocol/confidential-transactions-have-arrived-a-dive-into-the-aztec-protocol-a1794c00c009

Ethereum already BTFO all this shit this week.

no it didnt...

1) eth is not anonymous by default
2) you can still see who is funding the tx. in the contract
3) using the eth elliptic curve precompiles for more complicated things like bulletproofs etc. will NEVER be as efficient as having it inbuilt to the protocol so all transactions in that smart contract will always be more expensive
4) eth doesnt have a blockDAG so cant lower block times any lower than it already is without orphans becoming a significant problem (in Dero, it will be easily upgraded to 2 sec blocks over the period of 2019)

you don't even know what the fuck anything means in that fucking screenshot. Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself. Then unironically kill yourself you useless fuck

>huurrr duur i dont understand
>everyone is as stupid as i am

what the fuck does that even mean you mouth breathing piece of coagulated trash? You fucking failed abortion trying to peek your braindead head outside the tumor of your pathetic existence trying to act smartass?

> A bit like ZCash, this trusted setup generates
> a ‘toxic waste’ private key and if knowledge of
> that private key is leaked, it can be used to
> effectively double-spend, and the protocol
> becomes unusable.

> Cope harder Monero cuck
I've bachelor degree in CS.

Attached: xmr_bags.jpg (800x803, 146K)

holy fucking shit you air wasting sack of shit, this place really is the mecha of the undiagnosed retards. Hope you die of colon cancer or vitamin D starvation you failed experiment piece of dogshit, how ruptured from reality do you have to be to concoct this "reality" holy shit. Get help. Oh and the obvious, obviously but since you're literally retarded, no I never used monero you trash. Also it's hilarious how you try to bash the coin that made the shitcoin existence that your brainlet ass loves so much possible. No, it's not hilarious, it's fucking sad, better you go cut your veins than interact with other autists, it's unhealthy and it forces your parents to keep feeding you for too long.

> no argument
> insult
kys

i know this post is bait but pretty sure this line wasnt so ill reply to it;
>I never used monero you trash. Also it's hilarious how you try to bash the coin that made the shitcoin existence that your brainlet ass loves so much possible

this is not true at all really. most of monero tech was made by cryptonote fag called saberhagen. and the other bit (ringct) was made by greg maxwell. the only thing monero ha actually contributed is bulletproofs. but im pretty that wasnt even made by them either. some university guys made it.

you keep talking in the mirror you fucking autistic fucktard. Trying to behave like this irl will get you dead in a pool of your own blood on the side of the street, you know that so thats why you keep it inside the house online.

also
quads, check'em, mire em. I'm on a whole other level.

Easy cowboy, that vein on your forehead is about to pop.

Also
>>mecha

Are you that stupid, or is that just americanism?

Thanks for all the info.
Have you had a look on Stellite?
They're also on Tradeogre and seem like a promising project, esp. with the new update integrating zeronet and ipfs.

Would love to hear your opinion.
Cheers

Ring came from ring mix from CryptoNote protocol.
Confidential Transaction came from LN, I think.
BuletProofs come from university researcher.

Well so even Monero, they did nothing unless combine some tech and fixing security flaw from bytecoin.

lmao, anything even remotely real is bait for y'all.

but as much as it pains me I will give you green on saberhagen. Still, at the end of the day, the shitcoin named after a detergent called dero is a fork of one of the very first CN coins, called monero (fork of bytecoin). So, unsurprisingly, my statement stays valid.

>3rd mongoloid enters chat
I fucked your cum guzzling momma stupid. Thats what's stupid about me. New word for the monkey? Or all you could come up for an "argument" was a gramatical error from a non-native english speaker? Still baffles me the audacity of you autists. Go die of ulcer.

You even doesn't know difference between a port and a fork, you are fucking technical illiterate.

Attached: 1528178517559.png (645x729, 105K)

>you evens does'nt knows differenc betwen poort and forcc, I are fucking mentally challenged

there, if you want to complete the retard look there you go, you mono neuronic piece of junk. Can't wait to see your pale face fucked by a nigger.

indeed, C is a very powerful language

>fork of monero
no. not sure what integrating zeronet or ipfs even means desu. they are seperate protocols. ounds more like a gimmick.

if you want to /makeit/ (tho this is assuming "le next bullrun" actually comes), i would buy coda protocol, dero and wait. with the coins you make from that, open a 1x long on bitmex once bitcoin starts going up. (on bitmex if price goes up 10% you make 1 btc -> 1.1 btc). which means if bitcoin goes up 10x and you are using 1x leverage you get 100x gains.

if neither of those coins moon there is still;
kadena
polkadot
solana
dfinity
radix

at least one of those should pump pretty good.

I sold yesterday, after reading up on “the cartel“ and expect sub 3k prices but ill copy this response and act accordingly :) or at least check out the coins you've mentioned.

>immune to 51% attack
You know this is mathematically impossible right ?

LMAO this guy BTFOd that Monerocuck meme guy.

Isn't this the coin that stole code?

Consensus has been modified, the longest chain isn't a valid rule in Dero. (You should learn about BlockDAG paradigm)

that's 100% immune to a 51% attack

ETH has 60% pemine (72 million), so Dero's 5% for marketing + 5% for development is nothing compared to ETH.

Oh look, another sky/iota

imagine being so retarded that you don't understand that if dero implements sidechains, being already more scalable than most other platform coins plus privacy, a whole internet of dero will overtake the crypto universe making it the most relevant project there is

>immune to 51% attack
How is this possible without centralized control?

>projections
You clinically retarded, or is the diagnosis on it's way?