Does ETH have a future?

Attached: 744260CF-9440-4801-A03F-20CB4143E293.png (200x200, 3K)

Yes you are looking at it

Not unless people start building shit on it that other people actually want to use. Decentralization is too big of a pain in the ass for normies to want to fuck with.

>AOL Online is too big of a pain in the ass for normies [to use]

OP and everyone like him are a bunch of impatient whiner babies. Now is definitely a great time to buy; whether or not ETH platform is dethroned in a few years or not will be seen, but the concept of decentralization has hit the mainstream in a way that at least everyone recognizes at least one benefit from it. (Millennials love bitcorns)

...even if they don't understand it.

Honesty, if every single person holding eth and crying spent $15 on a udemy Eth coding course, and made something.

Eth would be priced at $500+, and they'd all be back to atleast April/May levels.

The problem is laziness.

>Does ETH have a future?
Yes. It has a future in the garbage pile.

this but unironically
not only that, even if ETH fails you can easily leverage your dapp credentials into a job
entreprise blockchain is not going away anytime soon, regardless of the value of public shitcoins

I'd be surprised if it didn't have a long term future

What exactly would they make? More scam tokens? Kek. Eth is fucking useless.

$5k eoy checkem

>The problem is laziness.
If this were true Steem would be valued higher. So would Atmos. Use case potential does not seem to really matter in this market. Even if a dapp gets million + active users.

Maybe that will change next bull run?

12$

delusional

>muh gaytheruium
>muh poverty skelly
>muh icos
>muh crowdfunding
>muh smart contracts
lmao at these fools
see you at 1.5 $

Fucking kek.

No.

Attached: bitcoin meth.jpg (2720x3551, 914K)

Dead until staking I'm afraid. ETH has no value. You literally only need about .01 in your account and you can send any transaction using 0 gas (free. It won't even touch your ETH balance). You can make your own cryptocurrency for free, write to contracts for free, you could even upload a picture of yourself to the blockchain for free. Why would you pay money for ETH if it allows free transactions?

because in the future shear throughput would raise fees

How exactly can I do this? Because that's kinda funny.

You can't. Staking is a meme dream Vitalik's been promising since 2015. Never gonna happen.

It's not going to be dethroned, the same way BTC won't.

cant build anything useful without link m8

Give me an example of something that Link is needed that will matter.

Everything smart contract related.

uhh ok so you are kind of implying no dapps already exist. What kind of situation is link needed? Because I working on dapps now and its never even crossed my mind so far.

Yessss yessss fud it down even further. The google of crypto must be CHEAP CHEAP WORTHLESS