I'm a loser. How do I tell my wife?

I mortgaged my house to buy $300,000 of ETH at 800. I dod not tell her. This house was paid off in full. Now I cant make the mortgage payments with my job. I cant even sell the ETH easily because I live in NH. Should i keep holding? Tired of making excuses about wherr all the money is going. I guess I'm what you call a loser. Thanks everyone.

Attached: shadow-.jpg (2000x1000, 366K)

SV

>my house
Really only yours? In any case expect divorce.

Damn this bubble isn't going to repeat ever again.

I lost everything in crypto. My wife knows everything and we keep throwing more money at crypto now at these prices. Just tell her everything either she understands you and your relationship will be much stronger, or you'll know that you're living with a money hungry whore.

Sounds like suicides the best bet

OP start lending dai unironically

Sounds like she's enabling you.

go into the kitchen and smash your dick with a hammer, the rest will work itself out

Calling someone's wife a money hungry whore while you and OP are the degenerate gamblers.

roflmao, you both suck

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED!!!!

rektyrekt son

take out a second mortgage and buy $300,000 more eth at 80. if you valued eth at 800, you should welcome the opportunity to get it 10x cheaper. By the way, if you don't do this, you are a lizard-brained fomocuck. might as well just invite jamal to fuck your wife while you watch and jerk off into the toilet.

this is a professional financial analysis of your life.
why didnt you buy Smartlands @2,4 XLM when i first posted it in this japanese manga image board?

let her go, she is better off without you, fucking morong just drag her down

you probably only could make all the payments before because of her now you blew everything on something you had no clue about and ruined your wife along the way.

where do you live i come by and visit her and give her a real fuck cause im sure you faggot aint even doing that right- fucking loser

i bought SLT my friend and am holding very well in this bear market.
i am even above my ATH and i joined crypto in september 2017.

How blind can you be, you're gonna get cucked so fucking hard, I really don't wanna be you right now

>I mortgaged my house to buy $300,000 of ETH at 800.
What did you honestly expect to happen? Like you had to have a plan with that amount of money. Apparently cashing out now and at a loss is somehow a problem? Were you ever gong to cash out gains?

Next time the bubble might be inflated by somewhat intelligent people. They generally have more money as well.

>we keep throwing more of my money at crypto now at these prices
Ftfy
She'll just wait a year or two to see if the gamble pays off, if not buh bye.

newfags get out
REEEE

lmao, so many lives and marriages ruined by this ponzi crash. you should try to get revenge against the scamming pajeets who dumped on you. make it your life’s mission

>I mortgaged my house to buy $300,000
Fuck i though we were done these lottery ticket hodlers now... You going to lose your house & wife user...Why don't you whore her out ? If she charges $3 for a suck & fuck she only needs to have 100,000 customers.

> you throw all your money away gambling on crypto like a degenerate
>somehow she is the money hungry whore, not you

Attached: 1532329307712.jpg (674x674, 74K)

this. if your wife doesn't support your gambling addiction and losing all your savings it means she is a whore

LARP
A
R
P

Unironically kys its your only option at this point

I lost 10k but my wife doesn’t know it because I only sent small amounts at a time and I control the finances. So I’m a complete failure but at least she doesn’t know. Feels good man.

Attached: 1534837476101.png (512x512, 275K)

this is the reason we're unironically going to sub $20
IT WON'T STOP DUMPING UNTIL YOU RETARDS CAPITULATE
how hard is it to understand
taking loans for this shit is a bear signal

this, it‘s over. every dead cat bounce desperate boomers will pour in more savings, it‘s ridiculous

stiff

Show pics of wife

We'll atleast you can trade the eth you have for SV it's probably your only chance to recover some of what you lost.
Swap it over to sv for a couple weeks

Well i guess that's why i'm single and only fuck girls with no strings attached...

I'm no relationship expert but you should hold your ETH, maintain frame with your wife, tell her that it'll get better in a couple year, and go to the gym so even if she will have a broke guy at home at least he will be jacked (it'll take a year for the results to show however).