Its over guys

Whats comes after the 2017 hype ? nothing... nobody want to invest in ICO again and this is the reason why we dont need Ethereum anymore.
nobody trust bitcoin anymore as store of value when it goes down 90% and thats the reason we dont need bitcoin anymore.

this shit will go down to absolute Nerd Levels like 150$ a bitcorn and 2$ ether. all other shitcoins will die..

but hey there is hope ! another shithype will come and you have to be prepared...just saying that i will take about 8 years. so if youre ready to wait 8 years buy bitcoin at 150$ and forget about it.

Attached: apo.jpg (1068x668, 134K)

>dead
yet everyone can't stop talking about it

Hitler died and we still talk about him too, what's your point?

That's because it's dying and everyone is emotionally attached

only SV will be standing

Because Hitler lives on through me now check em

Ethereum is unironically one of the worlds greatest supercomputers, just saying

hurr comparing a immutable cryptographic ledger to a dunce of history

because all the big boys want this to drop hard so they can load up for the next wave up. it's too obvious at this point

Hitler bull market around the corner though.

Jow Forums - Unrealistic Cope & Hope

Manchildren who can't admit that it's over. Even when ETH is $20, they'll be telling each other that everyone smart is accumulating and lambos are just 'two years away, max'

imagine seeing this post in 2020

nobody will see this post in 2020 because nobody is talking about crypto anymore

Never heard this before... People have lost faith in BTC every time it's dumped.

And every time it has eventually risen back to new highs. The reason, it's a deflationary asset at its core.

Time is BTC's friend and it will likely be around for a long time to come.

>Ethereum
>worlds greatest supercomputer
>destoryed by cryptokittes

It's funny how ETH fudders are such 2017 faggots that they cannot even come up with a worse example of ETHs failures than cryptokitties.

>And every time it has eventually risen back to new highs
This is called a Ponzi scheme, user. Investments aren't supposed to crash 80%+ on a semi-regular basis.

whatever if it goes that low im gonna go even more

fucking retard all these shitcoins were never meant to be directly exposed to normal well functioning adults. Do you care about the company who invented or patented the chip in your credit card?

ANY coin that talks about 'mainstream exposure' are scams

Go invest in your cucked and manicured boomer stocks then if you only care about 3% gains on well established business models and technologies

Fucking pathetic children whining

I'm not an ETH fudder. I just like to say stuff. ;)

If daddy Vitalik is allowed to talk shit about his own project, bag holders should do the same. I don't even care about money anymore. I'm emotionally ruined. LOL!!!

>Fucking pathetic
Look, I'm not the person whose options have depreciated more than 50% in the last month alone, lol. I never said the traditional markets are a better alternative, I'm saying you are an idiot for keeping what's left of your money in crypto.

Attached: 3f8c9725b89e80ef7e06b1decacf2b8e.jpg (600x800, 77K)

>immutable cryptographic ledger
one of the 100000 out here

it's an opensource technology the no one need.

kys.

Cope.

LoL