Who else /locked in/ and comfy here

who else /locked in/ and comfy here

Attached: 1517884010178.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

can someone explain this to me? I thought it was just a meme...

It is a meme.

The only way of "locking" your btc in usd is to transfer it to USDT or some other usd based crypto, or simply into cash.
Holding a 0.8 btc and saying it is worth 13k is just not gonna work.

Are people this retarded?

Attached: comfy.jpg (234x250, 6K)

locked my btc at 9k in nano ledger.

>its something

Check twitter user, people have been trouble having their funds unlocked. There’s rumors of insolvency. I was able to unlock 6 hours ago with no trouble but still, DYOR

WHAT?!

lol nice fud bro. checked my lock status and still stable at 12,5k

bro there’s also an issue reported with some people that locked above $9999. something to do with the extra digit. most are unaffected but still, be careful that’s all I’m saying.

I only managed to lock in at 10500, but I'm thinking it might be time to cash out and buy back in to triple my stack. Gonna see if it goes lower first though, maybe I can manage to 4x.

WHO ARE THESE NEW FAGGOTS IN EVERY THREAD? I THOUGHT THE FUCKING NORMIES CAPITULATED AND KILLED THEIR SELVES! WHAT THE FUCK!
GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK

For those who didn't lock in I found a glitch trick on Binance but they might patch it soon so be quick. First you must go into your computer settings and change the date and time to January 1st 2018 00.00. Then log into your binance account and transfer any crypto you want to sell at the January price. Thats it! By changing the time and date it confuses Binance into giving you the old price. The way to make money is to transfer everything to USDT and send it to another exchange.

Lol make me kek

I saw this meme on reddit, maybe it jumped the shark ey?

Trezor does that for you.

twf bitcoin was at19k

Attached: 1a55a.jpg (467x333, 28K)

hey, I work for trezor, how did you get this feature, it's not public on GitHub yet

Please do yourself a favor and sell All crypto You May have and retire forever from biz

Thx user i Will try that
Its nice to see ppl of good heart exist in biz

I remember doing something like this when diablo3 real money auction house was live, do you anons remember what it was?
God that was such easy money

Attached: 1543950149315.png (1102x714, 634K)

How? 0.8BTC is worth whatever the market is selling it for at any given time.

That's exactly the point of the lock-in feature on the Trezor.

>he doesnt know

Attached: 1543901267773.jpg (600x400, 80K)

Bro your the same user that keeps using the word capitulated improperly. Read a fucking book.
You use it in an attempt to sound like you know what your talking about but you don't even know how to use the word properly for fuck sakes.
TAke your 10 dollar portfolio and toss it in your pooper Jesus Christ.

T. not a trezor owner

Pretty sure newfags don't have trezors.

Which is why Trezor keeps HUGE reserves

Just unlocked and relocked :D feels good man

Come on, fags. You're not fooling anyone. It doesn't work on newfags anymore because they can't even afford trezors.

one of the best crypto memes. Made Trezor rich.

>tfw setting the date to some future time to check prices

There lie comfy times ahead of us folks

Still doesn't answer my question. If I banked a buttcorn on a Trezor a year ago when it was worth 13k and I want to sell it today when it's worth 3.5k, how in the hell am i going to get 13k for that BTC? If that difference is paid out of Trezor's reserves, how are they not beyond bankrupt by now?

>falling for bait
wow what a brainlet

>t. salty bagholder
Thank you for the monies sir

Wait what? I thought I locked my BTC at 17k and was sitting comfy through this bear market. Are you telling me all my money is gone?

Nah dude, your funds are safe

The team behind Trezor is SatoshiLabs. They've been building crypto hardware since 2011. Trust me, funding is not a problem.

it just won't let you take the coins out until it reaches that price
brainlet