New ATH, guys

new ATH, guys
the next few hours are UNIRONICALLY LITERALLY CRUCIAL FOR BITCON

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 1.10.55 PM.png (1678x742, 232K)

posting this here is in vain
Jow Forumstards have no idea what this means

im long with 30% of my networth waiting for the epic squeeze

Ath right in the middle of an inverse Bart with the Fear level at 5 (ATL)

why hours I NEED MORE TIME TO BUY

lmao

Attached: grrr.gif (480x271, 338K)

guys wtf
why are you so fiucking bullish? looks like it's time to short

when shorting becomes the new paradigm a squeeze is not far away.

what exactly does this chart represent? fucking kike.

Number of open short positions on Bitfinex, they will ge wrecked since the broker needs to pay them at some point if they are not liquidated.

i looking at it too

Nothing will happen except the shorts will get liquidated on that one exchange. The other exchanges will laugh and continue selling at $3k.

Don't you know the exchange can see your liquidation price? It's all calculated in so that the exchange doesn't go bankrupt. There are failsafes in place to pump or dump the price to make sure you are liquidated.

>shorting the bottom

never learn, Jow Forums, never learn

Look at the Aug/Sept charts where this exact same thing occurred. What did the price do? Nothing. Everything went sideways.

>the bottom
Oh sweet summer child, we're heading to 2.5k

What is this? Reverse RSI?

Bots for same accounts work on most big exchanges simultaneously. If a cascading shortsqueeze is triggered on Bitfinex it will trigger sell-orders across the board.

Attached: Capture.png (1593x768, 286K)

Ofcourse I ment it will trigger closing shorts

well 1.5k is more likely to be a flash bottom as things look now. if it goes to 2.5k it won't stop there. there is a slight chance that we bottomed out and turn around getting slimmer each passing hour. even if it turns back from here it's more likely than not to get utterly fucked next year. 2020 is the next halving if price doesn't stabilize and start ramping up by then it's game over.

you don't close shorts by selling you have to buy.

I know =)

Point is that it will not be isolated

but Willy said exit by today