The only thing keeping me going is that I cannot believe that the past 6 months were a mistake...

The only thing keeping me going is that I cannot believe that the past 6 months were a mistake, that chainlink somehow accidentally outperformed the market. It's not Jow Forums's iron hands, and something has to be up. I measure everything in crypto in link now so I have a 15c buy in price and this is the first time I've legit been worried and it's literally tearing about thinking about losing money over stupid internet meme coins.

Attached: chainlinklogo2.jpg (477x550, 41K)

Someone, maybe even government, is manipulating the price to keep it down

you're a brainlink, chainlinks price is low because of idiots like you who think anything changed, when in reality we had so many announcements, and we now own town crier...
don't be an idiot, thids is just the whole market shitting the bed. you should FOMO even more now that the price is low, fomoing at the top is what brainlets do

Attached: 1533491013273.png (1186x435, 178K)

it's just that the price is entirely arbitrary and it will be until the main net launches, and there's no way of knowing where price discovery will take place once there's an ROI for running a node. sentiment has changed in such a way that crypto projects have much lower valuations than they did a few months ago, and there is no reason whatsoever why chainlink couldn't be 1c or $3 at least until the main net launches.

A low token price is good for mainnet launch anyway, that means nodes will get paid more LINK.

Attached: 1544180787580.jpg (1080x1224, 192K)

who cares really? I think the consensus is that chainlink will be at minimum 3-5$ at mainnet, so who fucking cares? a 20 cents link is just too fucking good to miss out on, remember a month ago we were all crying for it to go back to 20 cents...here is your chance! it's fucking delicious! THANK GOD

2c link like what happened to REQ and virtually every other alt is nerve wracking. It's been a year. most of Jow Forums has accumulated even at relatively affordable prices from 11c to 20c, so no, no one wants it to go much lower than that to DCA down, because even a 500% increase would take it somewhere under $1.

Does anyone know what's actually supposed to happen at mainnet? Has it been outlined AT ALL?

Don’t let the market tell you whether a project is good or not. The market isn’t rational - especially not one as low volume and new as crypto. LINK’s price performance right now or over the last 6 months tells you nothing about the project itself. Look at bullshit like Tron above LINK. Does this mean Tron is a better project?

We will make it marines, the value of LINK tokens will eventually reflect the value of the network ie the value of external inputs and outputs to and from blockchains. Until then, it’s just speculation and madness

this is speculative, but knowing the team and what's at stake, they probably want hundreds of experienced node operators running mainnet nodes and serving production smart contracts from day one. There is little reason to start up the main network unless there are people ready and willing to use it.

The price is definitely arbitrary, and if a collective group has enough LINK and BTC/ETH to post a large enough portion of what's on the books they could theoretically move the price into whatever range they want trading to themselves.
ETH was wash traded down before the run to the $300s, LINK will be too.

The government wants you to fail. It knows about you and Chainlink and it's not happy. It's personal.

Assuming main net in Q1 next year, I think it's likely that Chainlink will be the first project to represent significant non-speculative value. That will then drive a speculative scramble on top which may pass over to some coins but kill others as people abandon them to get into LINK.
I think there's a substantial chance that Chainlink will be the driver of the next speculative buying period, but I'm doubtful that it will be as widespread as the last one. It will be limited to a smaller set of projects than the ICO frenzy.
In any case, it will be very exciting to see a crypto project that really enshrines the values of decentralisation actually providing an in-demand product that brings in non-speculative, mainstream value. It will be a big moment for the space as a whole, which is why anyone sincerely fudding LINK is an idiot.

>bagholdercopebingo.jpg

This is my foresight too

>down 86% from ATH
>outperformed the market
bwahahahahahahahahahhahaha, get bent linkshills

Great post but unfortunately the hodlers buying Link with their lunch money will never stop fudding.

One Link nears ICO prices you're going to see panic.

Up 200% since June

Lol I unironically want that though. I would easily hit 250,000 link if it hit that price. Easily.

Ummmm guys
The yearly LINK/BTC chart is a classic giant guacbowl formation

This. It’s teh gubmint. Why dat gubmit gotta always be keepin’ us niggas down

Attached: 1518346664715s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Comfy. I will go down with the ship to REQ levels only to be the new industry standard immediatly after

Chainlink has just been mentioned...
- in a report by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- in a document made by the US Government
- at Amazon AWS presentation on their official YouTube channel

We have a continual trickle of partnership announcements with crypto start-ups, we have collaboration with those who will set the industry standards such as Web3, Accord, and Zeppelin OS, and even entities which don’t want to use public chains STILL want to use chainlink oracles on their private chains because they’re so good.

The market is simply extremely bearish right now and that is mainly controlled by bitcoin. If all these things had happened this time last year, LINK would’ve shot up to at least $5.

We all know that bitcoin is not dead. It will have another bull cycle and reach a new ATH. When, we can’t say. It may reach the bottom in 2019, or maybe not until 2020. All I know is that crypto *isn’t* dead and everything I suspected about chainlink is being proved even more likely to be true as the weeks go on, REGARDLESS OF PRICE. Price means nothing.

I’m going to accumulate LINK as much as I can under $1, and I’m going to stake my linkies using Linkpool, and sit back and relax until we see widespread adoption. My patience will be rewarded.

>giving away for charity
>govt. using private chains
>Amazon putting node operators in cages

Oh great news

Excpet that it's dumping right now. Target 1000 sats

ITS THE GUBMINT

Attached: 4636307D-9A0E-4D3D-A274-D2C94DCD54A9.png (750x1334, 662K)

DYOR and make a a choice.

People felt the same about Deep Brainlet Chain

Sell your link and buy something else then? If you honestly believe that this project doesn't have legs why are you here?