Gimme dat $0.01 REQ

Who else will be a future millionaire by buying these little devils right now?

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-120510.png (1080x1920, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next up $0.001.

Horrible token economics, horrible french team, lost wikimedia partnership because they wanted to shill during bullrun using their logo, failed roadmap, no ceo because "muh decentralized", Admreq delivered much more and if it wasnt for him this was already dead.
Thanks i will buy some

No one because once the buy order book is cleared up, where will the new buys come from?

In 2 weeks it's going to be a 50 million sell wall at 0.00000001 with no buyers. It will get delisted from Binance when this happens.

Don't worry so much about wikimedia. Did you know of them before the failed partnership? They aren't Wikipedia, they are a very small company in France, I think it might even be non profit. It really wasn't that big of a deal.

that thing was 1$

Attached: 1348419791962.gif (260x187, 1006K)

>"these little devils"

Attached: 1541416766442.jpg (534x516, 23K)

I THOUGHT THIS BITCH WAS BOTTOMING OUT AT 2 CENTS SO I WENT ALL IN WITH MY LIFE SAVINGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1504719229675.jpg (237x250, 27K)

nobody is going to use this shit for anything, retards

NONONO PWC FRANCE AaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAAAAaaaA MOZARELLA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Attached: 1505022360493.png (1793x1313, 140K)

PayPal 2.0 will never happen, but request may be useful for accounting for smart contract costs.
token/gas accounting

>I WENT ALL IN WITH MY LIFE SAVINGS
Don't worry degenerate you can make $100 quite quick

Buying much as i can now, i eat only pasta and beans

i never understood the mozarella meme

Attached: 1513650078923.jpg (837x1051, 192K)

I have zero doubt that this project fails. After all the hard work they put in their JavaScript button :)

Help me and spread FUD so we can buy at 0.01 and below ;DDD

Attached: download_20181110_221156.png (494x424, 171K)

I currently have 4 grand I'm waiting to invest.

What's a better deal?

11 cent LINK or 1 cent REQ

Guys you have to understand that YCombinator is VERY aggressive.

They come home
They want a lil smoked mozarella
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?

The future premiere decentralized oracle provider vs some baguettefag scamtoken
hmmm

a very likely scam vs paypal 2.0

hmm

Go 50/50

Or we just buy AntShares for $1 next month

I was talking to my friend, and some kid asked for him for a fact. He said yes and the kid said this: A middle school didn't block 4channel.org

How strange is that?

anyone still buying req is pretty fucking brain dead. this coin isn't coming back....it's the most obvious bear casualty on the market.

you'll be able to buy them all once it reaches zero.

At least the random burning of my tokens costs less now

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

REQ FUDDERS BTFO

this always makes me chuckle and I lost 400 bucks because of this piece of shit

Seriously tired by you, so-called investors.

Satoshi created Bitcoin, several devs have been working on it for a decade, whatever the price, whatever you think, because they wanted to support a project. Bitcoin is 10 years old, do you think its development is done ? No, it’s still work in progress.

First fiat money was created in China in -140.

Crypto is 10 years old. REQ is barely a year old. And yes, they have already done some huge things. Yes, it’s not over. Yes, this update wasn’t needed.

But what are you crying for ? First, you bought a token that doesn’t give you any power (FYI, it’s the case for most of tokens). Secondly, they’re working and won’t give you informations on what they’re doing every time you take a shit.

When you’re buying a piece of code like a Windows OS, it doesn’t give you any power and Microsoft doesn’t give you any information every time you take a shit, unless you’re a shareholder (but buying a token is not being a shareholder, you already knew that, right ?).

That’s the difference between a crypto you mine (in this case, you have some power) and a token.

You’re not a fucking investor : a fucking investor can wait several years before getting his ROI, you’re just a baby trader who can’t wait to get rich.

Guess what, this kind of project is a reminder that it won’t be so easy for you and that you’re actually waiting for someone to do the job for you.

If you’re crying, you’re a loser. I’m waiting for the downvotes, go on, it will just be a confirmation of you being a loser.

To REQ, courage, some people are still proud of you.

Is this the fish tracker coin?

such a tragic story
there will be case studies written about REQ

a $1,000 ico investment was once worth $18k... now $270

next stop, 100 sats

This bitch didnt bottom out at 2 cents it seems. Still got some room to dive deeper.