Now that BTC has bottomed, what are your plans?

Now that BTC has bottomed, what are your plans?

Attached: 1515262353986.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

>he thinks this is the bottom

Watch everyone else get rich after 2 years of massive rises and falls while I spend my last money on tendies.

>mining is not profitable
>thinks prices can go lower

i want to believe but can't anymore
i consider my money lost but i refuse to capitulate time to move on i will check back in 5 years

Great this meme has started again. you are legit retarded

Attached: 1544051230610.jpg (960x686, 234K)

go on then, explain how the price can drop further when it's already not profitable.

panic?

That is honestly pretty irrelevant dude. Difficulty changes and miners turn off their machines so only the people who are actually still profitable make money.

that's nice, but in reality this doesn't happen. In reality miners mine at a loss (why they do this who the fuck knows).

You clearly have no fucking clue what you are talking about so please stfu

some miners mine when it's unprofitable some turn off their machines some even buy back when the price is lower then their operation costs. it all depends on their reserves and outlook.

exactly, hence the price can't go any lower.

of course it can, if anyone says he knows the bottom he is lying because the miners daily produce is a tiny fraction of the circulating supply. and the market is driven by fear.

the majority of the supply is controlled by the large miners though. miners are the biggest whales.

if that were true the recent price action only has one explanation: the more liquid smaller miners try to shake out the big competition with liquidity problems. aka whale wars the phantom menace.

no, what has happened is bitmain have pumped up the price of BTC so that they could sell a fuck ton of asics. In the mean while they stored their mined BTC to keep prices high. Now that they have cleared out most of their ASIC's they dump all accumulated BTC to force all the miners they sold ASICs to out. Once sufficient time has passed, Bitmain will repeat the cycle to make even more money.

don't they have serious liquidity problems and also their asics are out competed by samsung?

source on samsung asic specs?

just google "samsung 10nm miner"
bitmain wants to go to 7 and ibm targeted 5nm but samsungs actually exists.

short 3d roasties
long 2d waifus

Attached: 1535284821415.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

will you anons SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. I HAVE TO WORK IN TWO HOURS

well after checking the updates this may actually be a sccam. halong implemented a shortcut based on a sha256 weakness discovered that boosts performance by 20% and they also claim they use samsungs 10nm chips however their performance is only marginally better with the shipped units which can be just using the same technology as s9 and a different algo.

Watch it carry on crashing like other million proclaimed 'bottoms'