Possible Scenario

Imagine:

What if :

1) Craig Wright behind closed doors revealed to certain big players he is actually Satoshi and then released bitcoin SV

2) majority of people in crypto think he is crazy and ridicule him

3) big players CW disclosed info to buy a fuckton of bitcoin sv because they know it will actually be known as the real bitcoin soon

4) there is a major public announcement where Craig reveals he is satoshi

5) governments and big crypto entities recognize and “award” him real bitcoin name

6) salty low iq fags and core fags get btfo and are embarrassed while the real winners are the ones buying bitcoin sv .

Ask yourself why SO MUCH volume ?

Attached: FDA466F9-D616-4F85-9B66-263AB9558EBA.jpg (2039x1932, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlvOiGPPio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if the moon is made of cheese?

But also ask urself why would Satoshi who has gone this length to set up a decentralized trustless payment system throw it in the trash by still craving power over a project he fundamentally intented not to own

>cutwhore

> cutting marks on leg
That girl must be a great fuck. The crazies always have no limits in bed, and absolutely fucking love anal.

>What if :
what if espers goes to $10,000 like bitcoin sir?

>imagine actually believing these hypothetical threads are anything but white noise

I really don’t think he wants power . I think he wants to help the world evolve and take it into the next phase of financial evolution. He is a capitalist, but he wants to ultimately help the world advance. Did you see his speech to Africa urging them to smelt their own steel and not be taken advantage of by foreigners ? He is all about financial freedom

>so much volume
>21 times less than bitcoin

kek

What if you didn't photoshopped the shitcoin logo you're shilling onto your OP image of a hot girl.

The world is just now hearing about it brainlet , it’s gotten in top 5 in weeks . What else has ever done that?

you can still dump it for real bitcoin

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlvOiGPPio

Attached: 1529333972488.png (4000x3000, 2.85M)

His last talk was about putting the entire internet on chain

He is borderline retarded and power hungry

nah. there are 2 kinds of crazies. the ones like you describe, and the ones that are the complete opposite and have stupid galaxybrain tier hangups

>I really don’t think he wants power
imagine believing this

imagine thinking the guy who threatened to 51% other coins isn't power hungry

Attached: 1518035752651.png (613x614, 63K)

Lol he is smart af. Way smarter than most of us here . Yes he probably will do thaybas he has the funds and resources. Again , he wants to help usher us into the next phase of tech evolution

If he is satoshi if course he wants his vision to win and would do anything to make sure it does as he sees it a tool to free humanity . Survival of the fittest ...

it was already in top 5. it actually was top 4. just because it split doesn't make it a entirely new coin.

Go actually read the Satoshi posts on bitcointalk instead of regurgitating what you read on Jow Forums

That's the only advice I will give you.

Let me free humanity. Except anyone in any crypto currently, fuck them. Only africans, half of who don't have electricity, the other who have a 60 iq, don't have any purpose for a digital currency , and would try eat a ledger nano for trace minerals given the chance

I exclusively go to Jow Forums for thots.

I have read most all of them and have written an article specificly on satoshis bitcointalk posts. So which ones are you referring to?

I think it is you , who is the one who is regurgitating my friend .

link