Back at 3400

bull run has started
next stop 3500

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

we may bart up to 3600 to squeeze shorts but that doesn't mean it's over. there is no bull run not for a long time. next year will be hell!

I remember that type of thread from earlier that year when BTC went down from 18k to 9k and then back up to 13k.

> bull run has started, next stop 50k

>Fair value's $20 a coin dude, and the technicals are shit

Attached: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (1652x3399, 1.02M)

yeah i don't know why people do this the bull is postponed the entire global markets are heading for a shitshow where cold hard cash will perform best short term. there is no way bitcoin moons in this environment with what happened recently. if that happened then we would live in a planet size asylum.

Golden bull confirmed !
Feels good mang !

>economies collapsing
>infinite debt fiat will do good
imagine

already below 3400

We'll be at $1,000,000 by 2025 so who cares

These types of posts are just really sad at this point.

based antagonizing poster

>if that happened then we would live in a planet size asylum.
oh shit, he's figured it out.

Attached: Sweaty.jpg (640x480, 23K)

well funny thing is when debt is being defaulted on it destroys equal amount of money.

funny thing is, they can just print more

yes at that point (which is why is aid short term cash is king) all hell breaks lose. that's when gold will have it's short lived fame and then the money prints start to prop up the stock market and bonds once again. while consumer goods get more expensive money becoming increasingly worthless and maybe just maybe crypto finally getting back to balance.

it's an unsustainable model. change is inevitable.

The total crypto market cap is now below where it was in June 2017. Remember, most normie FOMO money came in from November 2017 onwards, so this looks to me more like a complete loss on confidence from mid-early adopters and / or market being heavily oversold due to the Ver/Wright bullshit.

24 volume back in June 2017 was a couple billion dollars a day. Now it's around 10x that so it's probably fair to say that to be back down at this level means that even early adopters are probably capitulating to some extent.

It's impossible to call at this point, seems crazy that we'll either see an absolutely monstrous bounce to 7 - $10k or total collapse back down to sub $1,000.

its already down 85%, I don't think its going to lose another 85%, that would put us at $400/500 bitcoin.

Or do you mean hell in terms of that we will trade sideways so we can't partake in gambling/swing trading meme coins?

I personally think we are going to go pretty much sideways for a while, think how long btc was at 6k and with less interest now it will probably be even less volatile.

I think it is oversold due to the Wright/Ver BS.

if by sideways you mean down, then yes, that's definitely on the cards for the foreseeable future

won't change the vast majority of economic power has vested interest in keeping the current system alive as long as they can. and they can.

>seems crazy that we'll either see an absolutely monstrous bounce to 7 - $10k or total collapse back down to sub $1,000.

Maybe I am crazy, but either or both seems totally reasonable to me.

i think we will go below $3k with the sideways action that can last many months as it looks like and there will be short spikes down to the $1.x k region. but of course there is always the possibility that we bottomed out. i just don1t believe it anymore.