Work christmas drinks

>work christmas drinks
>got so drunk a manager hospitalised me
>don't remember anything
>didn't get home til 6am (apparently)

How do I fix this? I called in today about an hour after my starting time and was told it would be inappropriate for me to come in to work today.

Attached: dogpc.jpg (1054x1060, 76K)

Go into work tomorrow without being drunk & late?

Work on your resume & go to AA

If your boss gives you shit when you get there just say "I apologize for my behavior (or behaviour if you're in the UK), I let things get out of hand. It won't happen again. I'm here to work."
Dress the way you normally do for your work (you don't have to show up in a suit and tie if that isn't your normal attire). Do not call him first. Do not ask him if it's okay for you to keep working. Force him to say "you can't work here anymore" if that's what he really wants. You have to show him that you want to keep your job, but be confident & succinct about it.

Do you normally black out when drinking yourself? How often do you get drunk a month?

this is god tier advice.
"you have to take it." -Abraham Lincoln, The Departed

I don't work Saturdays.

Might not be a bad idea.

Noted.

Yes, don't know but I drink a lot, I have trouble knowing when I'm drunk and when to stop.

Noted.

Your manager is right. I would probably take tomorrow off too.

Come back to work and address the issue straight away. If there is a morning meeting where everyone gets together, that's your chance.

You pick a suitable time, say as the person running the meeting is wrapping up, you raise your hand and say:
"And one last thing - i hope noone minds me saying - apparently i got pretty carried away at the christmas party. I don't remember anything but im sure i wasn't pleasant to be around and for that i apologise for any embarassment caused. Looks like i'll be going sober for next year's one, hehe!"

Before you bring it up at the meeting, make sure you speak one on one with your manager and apologise and thank them for looking out for you. Dont make any excuses just cop it and deal with it cleanly.

Call your boss a milk drinking homo and ask him 'who's the boss now?'

epbp

I know someone who was revealed as a heroin addict and managed to keep his finance-related job, so I'm sure mild alcoholism should be easy.

Attached: DD7Ff7dVwAAHlpP.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Pretty much this.
Heavy handed but if you approach them for 'help' you are trying to get help & are afforded job protections. Even if you slip up again you will be a 'struggling addict' instead of a lush.

Firstly, buy some kneepads because you’re gonna need ‘em. Just order them off amazon or at your local sporting goods store, but make sure to do it soon, because they might run out of stock with Christmas and New Year around the corner.

Attached: 3568E90D-427E-40A9-BF34-2A6B489AD1E1.png (332x332, 161K)

>Having a manager
>Being a wagie

Attached: 20150210_152118.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

Call someone at work you can trust and ask them what happened. Even if you cant trust them it could be a sneaky way to get ahead of the story and confide in them you blacked out and have a problem controlling alcohol...shit u can even claim an allergy to it or something.

You need to know the real facts cause for all u know you might of grabbed some chick by the tits and they are thinking a legal case might be appropriate..i would want to know first what i actually did first.

Keep us updated. This could cheer us all up.

Go to office and enter the room
Whip out your dick and plump it on the table
Look your manager straight in the eyes and say
WTF YOU GONNA DO ABOUT DIS HUH!?

He'll respect your courage and probably will offer you a raise, maybe even suck your dick.
Good luck

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HILARIOUS DUDE!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (236x227, 20K)

This you need to know what happend

kok

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HILARIOUS DUDE!!!!!!

Attached: 755D7376-5211-45D3-BE8A-D2A8DDF4F981.png (750x1334, 514K)

Was the alcohol provided by your company? If so they could be as liable for anything that happened as you are.

I actually hate the rationale, but it may be your only option to cover yourself. Say you struggle with alcohol and felt socially pressured by your coworkers to keep drinking and the company never cut you off. Just like a bar, they can have liability if you are overserved

buy a gun.
wear a tshirt where is written on: political incorrect and a swastika.
and than fucking shoot this place up.

did some same thing at a christmas party when i used to work at big4

> get drunk
> apparently harrased a partner
> cant remember
> wait next day
> user i think you should apologize to her, also it shouldnt happen ok
> cant remember anything
> go to her and tell i cant remember anything
> its ok nvm

>be 4chaner
>get drunk
>start harrasing women
kekus maximus
vagene

Hope you're not in the USA (while not using a VPN/proxy) because you can actually get into legal shit for encouraging someone to do something like that if they actually go and do it.
It's fucking ridiculous. The "go jump off a cliff" analogy comes to mind.

From what I heard I was fine one minute then passed out the next, I don't think I've done anything bad.

God the thought of forgetting everything is just terrifying. Your life could be ruined over something you don’t even remember

It's most fun when you wake up in jail