Great future ahead

>be me and just 18 years old
>just lost 300 euros
>still learned a great lesson about money
>laughing at you 30 year old boomer fags that 'paid' 90% of your life savings for this lesson

Comfy

Attached: 1534880980956.gif (478x350, 84K)

you actually lost money on crypto?

>21 years old
>lost 1500 euros (1 month of work at my shitty wagecuck job but now electrical engineering student and living comfy at home)

comfy as FUCK

yeah, thats a part from this lesson

>be 25
>invest 20k in a tracker, pull out in june with 25% profit because im not a fucking retard
>save 10k a year on top because im not an unemployable neet with no social skills
>mfw when im not about to hang myself because i didnt lose all my money to a thinly veiled ponzi scheme and can chill with my 50k in the bank

When I was your age I was getting 1000 euro contracts on freelancer websites to do webdev, you can make alot more money and get ahead in survival skills if you learn a skill now and start seeking your own clients.

i know that.

I do programming stuff since 4 years (its just a hobby) and because of crypto i learned so much about this topic because it was a great motivator (i tried to do things like trading bots, data analys and stuff like that and you learn so much about programming when you try to do such things)

Thanks crypto

Indeed. You can also sell / provide services if you're so passionate about it. There's no limit to the money you can make even tho it's a bear market so keep creating and keep making money. You're already farther than 99% of the losers here. Good luck big man

stfu you fucking zoomer and die with ur family

>being proud of losing money
>meanwhile some of us "boomers" have been in since 2013 and sold in 2017
the absolute state of pathetic zoomzooms

Holy fuck I’m the exact same, in college all paid for by a grant with monthly maintenance even though I live 20 mins a bus ride away studying pharmaceutical and drug design with a booming industry in my area and I’ve already been offered a job after college , work part time selling laptops and tablets etc and lost 1.5k but lesson learned too lol at boomers losing everything and being in debt

We’re laughing at the boomers whom didn’t sell and are 90% down from 200k

thanks, first i finish my school stuff for a plan b for the case that dont work out
sometimes you have to loose for true success

>w-well t-this guy lost more money than me so i guess it's okay
nice cope

you won't get very far in life thinking like that.

And we’re all going to be laughing at you when your family has to trade your daughter for a goat to Muhammad or face being stoned to death.

Attached: C9BD9634-BE58-4836-844D-3A4A95E097E2.jpg (266x311, 41K)

Im 18, and gained 80k from TRX ICO. Your point?

I also around £300 on crypto, haven't cashed it in but stupidly bought in at ATH :3

Learnt a lot about trading, the market and cryptocurrencies.

dont waste the money for stupid shit, its a 'good starting point for life'

shouldna converted the coin back to fiat. you don't really 'lose' until you lock in your losses

> Be me, 19 in 2012.
> Bought btc to buy drugs
> Don't do it. Hold till September 2017
> Sell 2/3 to payoff my student loan

Comfy

My money is mostly on stocks, 50% apple 50% amazon. I quit crypto on January.

good luck for the future then

You sure know how to bait people into your threads young zoomer. Careful this cocky attitude doesn't set you ablaze in the future.

you got just son.
Those same 30y boomers that you laughing at took your lunch money so there won’t be ps4 for you this Christmass.

>he bough tech stocks ath

Us 30 year old boomers were old enough to learn about and buy bitcoin back when it was relatively new. You couldn't be an early adopter because you were in grade school.

That said, it's good you didn't lose much and it's a good lesson.

>Put my $40,000 into realestate
>Equity now north of $150,000
>Didn't get to learn comfy zoomer lesson about being retarded with money

Life is suffering

Attached: 1533744481517.jpg (691x653, 88K)

>be me and 40 years old
>was 18 in 90's when everyone drinked and went to bars instead of sitting front of screen
>was super easy to bang 10/10 thots
>laughing at you 18 year old zoomer fags that drool and fap for cartoon girls
Touche.