What lowcap to buy

/biz, what is a good lowcap coin, preferably rank 200+ on cmc, to waste a couple K on? I'm talking in terms of hype, prominent ppl and partnerships that would catch on insanely in case of a bullrun

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kleros.io/doges-dapps-ux-media-kleros-community-update-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sky, if you don't mind the risk.

Relex unironically. The should be in place for late 19, early 20 when things are moving again

origintrail

blockmason credit protocol

Masari
Next nullrun this will make u rich

Pirates ( arrr ) you fools

Discord gg/UjnqMyW

Everything is a lowcap coin rn

Skycoin would be your best bet.

Nimiq. Even in this bloodbath it has been stable

PRTX.

mcap of $40k only. $400 gets you 1% of the coins in circulation. Devs just founded a company underneath it to properly manage the coin, including inventory for an eshop to serve as a "proof of concept". As a result it's nothing like so many other low cap shitcoins that are basically just some greasy incels in a basement with a discord group and zero accountability or structure.

Don't spend too much on it but I recommend you throw $100 into cryptobridge (which is a piece of piss to join) and buy a few masternodes (which currently pay out 300% ROI).

Attached: DdGIPuWWsAAD-ov.jpg_large.jpg (1500x1276, 130K)

DAG

This

Kleros.

Check out what these pricks are up to over a few months. Actual real development, incubated by thomson reuters, solid team. < $1mil cap

blog.kleros.io/doges-dapps-ux-media-kleros-community-update-3/

Buy COSS sir

Dero
>rank 356
>private smart contracts on cryptonote releasing in 1 week

pic related

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-07 at 04.08.37.png (826x1276, 888K)

very good coin sir, you will take your shits to the toilet from now on if you own this sir

Fabric token (ft), working product, platform to build shitcoins for the next bullrun. Trading on IDEX and switcheo.

AGI

I'm actually really proud of all the people that know about my lowcap because they've never shilled it once in any of these "what good lowcaps are out there?" threads the whole year. We lambo now.

Attached: summerpepe.jpg (460x460, 39K)

Garlicoin

Graft (GRFT) is a coin with a lot of potential. Good idea, confirmed partnership with Verifone and Ingenico for their POS hardware, working platform and demos, good development (they actually started to give weekly dev updates recently), etc. You should check it out.

AURA, top ethereum dapp by volume, staking goes live end of month, applying for securities token trading license.

Please share.

You still accumulating? If not you may as well share

Lmao all the desperate bagholders in this thread

Attached: Zi6jc35.png (300x300, 21K)

FOXT

Estonian scam. Stay away

It's a lowcap shitcoin, what else do you expect?

semux, price has dumped recently but it is written from scratch and has high chance of mooning