DERO: PRIVATE SMART CONTRACTS

While the market is crashing into oblivion, Dero has just released details on something that is going to change the crypto space forever:

twitter.com/DeroProject/status/1070960312839536640

Most of you on Jow Forums are too busy shilling vaporware garbage, so you probably have no idea just how revolutionary this will be.

For starters, there are only four crypto projects out there today with their own Virtual Machine: Ethereum, EOS, Neo, and Tezos. Out of these four, Ethereum is the most used due to its accessibility and ease of us. However, Dero is superior to all of these for three reasons:

- Easy programming language: Unlike solidity which requires an advanced amount of programming knowledge, DMV-Basic is a language your five year old could learn. This means that a LARGE amount of people will now be able to program using Dero.
- Privacy: The other four previous mentioned do not offer the level of on-chain privacy that Dero provides.
- Security: Dero is completely immune to 51% attacks making all private smart contracts completely secure.

I know all of you are in panic mode now that the market is crashing. However, you must look back to all the times in history when everything was crashing. Every time, a new competitor rose from the ashes to create a new paradigm. Dero has the highest chance of becoming this new crypto paradigm as its private smart contracts put it in a league entirely of its own.

If you have any questions, please post them here. I will ignore copypasta replies and drive-by one-liners.

Attached: dero.png (1000x1000, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
eprint.iacr.org/2018/104.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tk38AAV_whw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here we go again... a single "captain" im supposed to trust... why are you shilling this coin if its so good? you should just be buying while its cheap no?

Pajeet, no one trusts you.

>provide no counter arguments whatsoever
>SCAM

Either provide some counter arguments that aren't "Dero is a scam" or you will be ignored.

the price speaks for itself, if anyone thought it was a worthwhile project it wouldn't be -10% today after yesterdays "private smart contracts" announcement
poo in loo shitcoin

Literally everything not named Bitcoin SV or a stable coin is down because of market conditions

Shill this on Monero sub. Oh wait you can't because those guys see through your shit. You only have the autistic biz who will buy your bags

>shill a competing coin on the given sub
thats like eth shillers shilling eth in bitcoin communities

also
>sub
you have to go back

absolutely retarded argument. less than 5000 people probably saw the announcement

Actually, I would lower that to less than 500. Barely anybody has even heard about this yet.

yes it is actually fucking crazy. i have never felt this early to something before. literally XMR + ETH. the only thing left is scalability. but the fact its about to have these two already makes it the best coin in the entire market imo

Tari will be the queen and drive Monero to Alpha Centauri

thanks just bought 100k

>goto

no thanks

And that's why it's being attacking so viciously right now. Literally the only thing holding this project back now is brand awareness. If even one or two "big players" catch wind of this project and start to spread it, this bear market will have little effect stopping its rise.

I don’t understand the pow economics with the low supply. Once the small supply is gone what incentivizes miners? I love xmr and don’t understand the hate to dero but i admit I was put off my it at first when all the shills came out around the time Nerva took off

How do these secret contracts work? Intel sgx?

medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a

lol

Ok they aren't secret, only dero amounts are private.
It's definitely not resistant to a 51% attack, that's just BS

everything in that article is provably false. also they wrote that article as blackmail to try and get Captain to pay them more money for being community mods.

its jut monero + smart contracts. so wheras in eth you would know who is interacting with the contract and with what amount of eth, in dero you dont because ringct etc.

How much do you get paid per post? If its less than $3 you should ask for a raise, the current rate is around $5/post and $1/comment.

How is the smart contract of Dero different from an ethereum one?
Why should I buy Dero?
Why should I trust an anonymous developer?

*chirp chirp*
I feel the silence.

well at a lower level Dero smart contract runs on DVM (so different VM entirely). second it use BASIC not solidity so any kid, even if you dont know how to program can write a smart contract within a day or two. but the reall innovation comes from the fact that it combined with cryptonote. so everyone interacting with a smart contract is anonymous and their address or amounts wont be revealed

>any kid, even if you dont know how to program can write a smart contract within a day or two
Why should someone with no experience want to write a smart contract?

Also, you ignored the other questions.

fuck this 1 anonymous dev 10% premined pajeet spam scamcoin

>why should i buy dero
because ETH + XMR.

>Why should I trust an anonymous developer?
dont? trust the code instead. only "trust" needed is that he doesnt dump the 10% premine. but thats the same with pretty much any project anonymous or not

>because ETH + XMR.
Which is a reason to by because...?

>trust the code instead.
>only "trust" needed is that he doesnt dump the 10% premine
Do you actually read what you type into your keyboard?

>>Why should I trust an anonymous developer?
>dont? trust the code instead. only "trust" needed is that he doesnt dump the 10% premine. but thats the same with pretty much any project anonymous or not

The absolute state of Dero Bagholders.

Wrong.
Good projects don't have high premine.

is this the new iota/sky type scam?

eth had a 70% premine..

your obviously false flagging kys.

>eth had a 70% premine..
And no one said it is a good project.

>your obviously false flagging kys.
I ask simple questions.
If you are triggered so easily, I would advise you to stay inside your feelgood-bubble on facebook, faggot.

>sky
>no consensus protocol for 4 years
>literally all run on a central server

>iota
>just have free fees guys! spam protected by client side PoW! DB is 10 trillion TB? Who cares!

no this is not like iota or sky in any way. the only fud against this coin is "muh 10% premine". "muh code has a research license on it"

>ask for info about project
>get legitimate answer
>"hur durr do you even read what you type??"

yeh fuck off.

>get legitimate answer
I ask for reasons to buy dero.
Your answer: "because it is a mixture of monero and ethereum"

I point out, that I have to trust an unknown dev.
Your answer: "You only need him to trust him to not dump the whole project and his premine while you hold the coin, otherwise there is not any trust involved."

Are you actually retarded?

Attached: goncern.jpg (474x374, 23K)

shoo shoo pajeet
back to the designated shitting street

Attached: craig.png (950x534, 538K)

>"You only need him to trust him to not dump the whole project and his premine while you hold the coin, otherwise there is not any trust involved."
please tell me how that isnt different from any other project. even in bitcoin satoshi owns like 5% of all coins. 1% of early adopters in bitcoin also own 95% of the entire supply. your just a brainlet.

also you said eth is not a good project. so you shouldnt buy dero imo. if you dont see value in smart contracts then you wont see value in dero.

>please tell me how that isnt different from any other project
Because the dev is unknown and if he exit scams, no one is even able to place a hit on him.

>even in bitcoin satoshi owns like 5% of all coins.
Which he never even moved away from the wallet.
He also never organized a hyped and worthless conference to shill his own project to the clueless mass.

>1% of early adopters in bitcoin also own 95% of the entire supply.
Which is why I dont own BTC.

>also you said eth is not a good project. so you shouldnt buy dero imo. if you dont see value in smart contracts then you wont see value in dero.
I see ETH as a speculative asset, which I buy and sell based on how much hype it can attract.
If the only thing Dero is able to achieve is "anonymous smart contracts in basic", I see little hype with it, as long as the average NPC is not even able to write a formula in fecking MS Excel without consulting several tutorials.

Attached: 78144336451796.jpg (554x439, 35K)

>most innovative project according to dero shills
>simple rewrite of CN protocool from C++ to Golang that the derofags call "created from scratch"
>contracts written in something based on GW-BASIC and VB
>uses GOTO (rlmfao)
>most innovative

So, acording to you derofags that's the best and most innovative project in crypto ever, right? Don't you guys have shame on this? You should. People at Jow Forums would laugh at you.

At least thanks for the GOTO part. I've lost my sides.

Attached: DtzP7L0XgAAgRfR.jpg (496x435, 43K)

>I ask for reasons to buy dero.
Then don't buy? Smart people will see the value.

Smart people ask questions.
Smart people answer questions.

> muh learn javascript at bootcam.
> muh learn python in first year CS
> muh teacher say never use GOTO
GOTO it's use in the most powerful language : C, C++, ASSEMBLY and more.

> What is WHILE and FOR
GOTO it's used internaly you fucking brainlet.

> Took 2 week to learn functional Python
Everyone Happy

> Took 2 day to learn BASIC and write first games
Everyone complaining

>It's definitely not resistant to a 51% attack, that's just BS

Wrong. Multiple cryptographers have looked through the code. The DAG structure combined with other tweaks is what prevents a 51% attack. Please note that "51% attack" is very strict, meaning "51%". Obviously, a 99% attack would be a problem (as it would with every other network), but in strict terms, a 51% attack is physically impossible.

Just ignore him. Anyone who whines about GOTO is obviously retarded and has no idea what they're talking about.

please tell me another $5 mill cap coin that has achieved anywhere near as much. in fact tell me a $50 mill coin. no ill do you one better. even at $300 mill cap the only coins that come close to competing with the same level of novel tech are zcash and tezos. but those have much bigger problem like shit governance, infighting, block reward tax.

Yeah, the only thing holding it back now is brand awareness. People who think that this thing will stay at a $5M marketcap or lower when private smart contracts get released have lost their minds. The smart contracts alone will cause demand simply because people will want to try building dApps on this new platform. Once word hits the higher tier exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, etc., they'll want this coin on their platform.

The absolute state of bagholders.

>muh hidden gem
>shilled on Jow Forums for a year

Attached: 1540078414933.jpg (497x640, 110K)

>provide no counter
>"the absolute state of bagholders"

>never said it was a hidden gem
>"muh hidden gem"
>laughing_leopard.jpg

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>Dero is completely immune to 51% attacks making all private smart contracts completely secure.
Then it's centralized. Pass.

> post about a hidden gem since feb
> announce the breakthrough is real
> Jow Forums still don't believe it they gonna wait for the announcement from PewDipie / McAfee
Don't forget to fomo at $50 on Binance like for Antshare, Anons.

And it is always the same guy shilling this project, while people laugh at his deplorable attempts to shill his bag.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (377x550, 27K)

its always the same person fudding in them.. well i should say same 3 or 4 people - most from turtlecoin. there are probably 5 or 6 people who shill dero on here

>t. dumbfuck dero dev who is so pathetic that he shills his utter shitcoin on 4channel.
KYS already faggot

>brainlet response to any subject you don't want to engage
So fucking predictable. Please explain the mechanism that accounts for a crypto like Dero being safe from a 51% attack in a way that keeps it decentralized that doesn't just boil down to "It's a BlockDAG, I don't gotta explain shit." What is the actual mechanism at work?

Note that the term "51% attack" is kind of bullshit to begin with. You either have consensus or you don't.

jut read this. typing out a tl;dr is hard since you could be a retard that wont understand anything or very smart and whatever is explained will not be good enough. the protocol is based on this

eprint.iacr.org/2018/104.pdf

He's not going to read 17 pages of a highly technical explanation. He wants a simple one-sentence answer so he can respond, "ur a faget" and continue to spew his vitriol

Deros code license prevents forking, which means absolute trust in the single dev is needed, because there is nothing you can do if he pushes an update that you or the whole community disagrees with.

nobody has to upgrade their client to the new update..

> hmmm...

Attached: Monero_LAB_BlockDAG.png (965x897, 108K)

Wrong. You can fork if you aren't planning on stealing the technology to make a profit for yourself.

>provide a single out-of-context screencap of a post on Reddit
>don't provide commentary, don't say what it's even about
>HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f737a643830494d2e706e67.png (600x750, 87K)

> hmmm...

Attached: Monero_LAB_no-clue-how-to-blockDAG.png (765x316, 17K)

Explanation youtube.com/watch?v=tk38AAV_whw

TL;DW: The Satoshi rule of the longest chain has been replaced. So you can't secretly mine you own chain and insert it since they are no more orphan blocks.

Nobody wants to watch a 28 minute video. That's why it only has 159 views. They just want to keep saying "getting rid of 51% attacks is impossible" over and over again like parrots.

He also has full rights over binaries, can legally prevent them from being shared, which means exchanges cant legally obtain and run them.
The license specifically forbids any commercial use. You can only use it for research purposes. Creating a fork is clearly a commercial use.

You do realize that only being able to fork for research purposes =/= closed source, right?

Please don't make me post another brainlet wojak.

Please read Nowhere did I say anything about closed source. It is completely centralized and 100% trust is needed, the complete opposite of what cryptocurrencies are supposed to be.

>implying any mainstream crypto out there today is "decentralized"

If this market should have taught you anything, it's that whales control everything.

>100% trust is needed

Not to mention, that he can simply dump all his coins, crash the market to zero and would feel literally zero negative impact, because he is unknown.

>whales control everything.

So because "whales control everything", it is cool for one guy to completely control not only the tech but the market as well?

so you have accepted that dero is completely centralized and requires absolute trust? Because you are deflecting now and provide no counterarguments, just what you accused all the other guys of earlier.

Great, now he will disappear and repost his bullshit again in a couple of hours.

We might as well paste together all the stuff that is shit about this project and respond to this thread every time it pops up.

I got him to abandon another thread with the exact same argument, looks like their discord cant come up with a good answer to it yet, maybe next time.

Good shitforks have been a travesty for the market thus far. DERO was smart to legally ban them. Bcash, BSV, BcashABC, the hundred plus other BTC shitforks have all been a mega distraction and inside threat to BTC. Fuck you shitfork advocates.

>muh centralization meme
The devs are anonymous you dolt and clearly not attempting to assert corporate management over DERO. You dumb fucks can't get it through your thick skulls how important this coin is. Keep FUDDING tho, so you'll have enough self-regret when this coin BTFOs your skepticism again to continue coping with your shitty life.

Explain to me:
What differentiates a centralized coin with a single developer from a database, where I control your "ownership" over a single row.

This coin could go to $100, and they'll still be spaming their vitriol. I'm stating to think they're competing with one another for the memecap collage that'll be posted in the future of retards hating a future successful project, similar to ETH and Antshares.

Addendum: ofc you can trust me to not completely dump the value of your row by dumping my own rows onto a market after shilling the value of rows in my database.

I get it, you have accepted centralization and trust, which clearly shows that you do not understand where cryptos value comes from, and what sets it apart from fiat.

>"not attempting to assert corporate management over DERO"
>user dev has a proprietary licence over it and a premine, and intends to incorporate
>absolutely everything in the project depends on him, since he takes all the decisions unilaterally alone and doesn't allow any disagreements

>waaah we can't fork his chain and make money therefore it is against the very principle of crypto!

The smart contracts are coming, and no amount of whining is going to stop them.

>The smart contracts are coming, and no amount of whining is going to stop them.

So... where are all those kids wanting to write anonymous smart contracts in basic?

Of course it can go to $100. There are many other scams that succeeded in this mean and are now in top 100. Two nice examples: Ripple and Electroneum. But they will never cease to be complete scams.

Nobody can fork it and start a new chain more decentralized, with a better emission curve and with no premine controlled by a single unknown dev.

By your logic, every single crypto out there right now is a scam. If that's your take, why the hell are you even here on Jow Forums? Why spend time hating on this "scam" when there are hundreds of other "scams" going on? Do you just sit on Jow Forums for hours and FUD every thread you see?

my god... has anyone got that post back from March that goes

>Dero will never release rewrite in golang
--YOU ARE HERE --
>Dero will never release blockDAG
>Dero will never be able to improve bulletproofs by 10x
>Dero will never open source
>Dero will never release smart contracts
>No one will ever use dero smart contracts
>Dero will never get on larger exchanges
>dero will never overtake monero

because so far we are about two thirds of the way down the list.
>no one will ever use dero smart contracts

Aka: Nobody can steal the technology, give themselves their own premine, then coast off another guy's work by making small improvements and promising bigger improvements that will never be delivered

Sound about right?

Pretty much this. They're scared.

all projects who claim to be the next ETH, or monero, or combination of both, are just scams. They claim "we will be better in x months" and 2 years later they have nothing. This is like the 100th project that does exactly the same. If you still fall for it at this point you're a pure retard.

>By your logic, every single crypto out there right now is a scam
Are you retarded?
I said: "There are many other scams that succeeded in this mean and are now in top 100"

Where did I said that ALL the other crypto projects are scams?
Learn to read and interpret properly, fucking illeterate faggot.

Crypto idea is to be decentralized with no "owners". If captain wants to maintain a license and complete control over it, go ahead. Nobody will ever take him seriously.
Also, apparently captain wants to always remain in control of his entire 10% "retirement" premine, not a single coin less.

Where's the entry that says
>gpu miners are cancerous pageets and their coins always fail
Cos we're still at that one

>claims to be the next ETH
>no improvement after months despite anouncement
>claiming to be the next big scam is a scam
yeah.

In the original comment it is clearly stated that this is about trust and centralization, not about shitforks. You still provided no counterargument. The single dev can do whatever he wants, and you can't do anything about it when he does.
Ironically, what you just said is exactly what the dero dev did with Monero/CryptoNote, and he was able to do so because the devs of those actually understand why cryptocurrencies are so powerful, and that decentralization and trustlessness is essential.

The "scared" argument doesn't make any sense btw. You would only be scared if you recognized that dero is superior. If you recognized that, the logical thing to do would be to sell all your other coins and buy dero, and then convince others to (with good arguments that you would have in that case, unlike you, because dero is just bad). It would be completely illogical and retarded to recognize that it is superior, and decide to FUD instead of buying.

>MUH SCARED
rlmfao
Always the same argument.

Still not answering questions.
I will go to bed now.

>The "scared" argument doesn't make any sense btw. You would only be scared if you recognized that dero is superior. If you recognized that, the logical thing to do would be to sell all your other coins and buy dero, and then convince others to (with good arguments that you would have in that case, unlike you, because dero is just bad). It would be completely illogical and retarded to recognize that it is superior, and decide to FUD instead of buying.

>what is crypto tribalism
your retarded

>the 1st project in literally thousands to have a BlockDAG
>the 1st project in literally thousands to have full SSL/TLS encryption on the P2P layer
>the 1st project in literally thousands to incorporate bulletproofs (no, Monero was NOT first faggot)
>the 1st project in literally thousands to have a web-based wallet that doesn't require a server to function
>the 5th project in literally thousands to have a custom virtual machine
>the 1st project in literally thousands to have private smart contacts
>the 1st project in literally thousands to have a cloud-based file hosting service where files are physically impossible to delete unless you delete the Internet itself

>This is like the 100th project that does exactly the same.

Attached: 1493881574389.jpg (639x607, 123K)

Wanna bet? Hold my beer motherfucker

Whats a WASM?