#GOOKED

is the icon insider still alive? he had 1.5m$ in june, now worth 100k$

BIBLICAL JUST

Attached: 1544168854369.jpg (474x912, 68K)

Imagine being that sexy of a slam pig and being so insecure with yourself you resort to being a whore.

Attached: 1543963196701.png (600x445, 437K)

>so insecure with yourself
Do you know how much prostitutes make?

No. What’s your mom pulling in?

I live in Amsterdam. Most millionaires that live here are retired prostitutes. They make about $300-1000 an hour and most are actually intelligent enough to invest that money meaning they retire in their early 30s as millionaires.

Your mom by her hair so she can suck my dick

Women like being looked at

U must be 12

>They make about $300-1000 an hour
nice larp you fucking faggot. in amsterdam +90% of whores are ee aka romanian, i pay 50€ for half an hour ever since forever. most whores dont make more than 6k€ a month

larpers ruined biz

this is legit disgusting... We live in post babylon at this point.

Attached: 1543800668949.png (540x493, 102K)

This woman just looks like low rent trash

This.
and even for 10,000€ per month I won't suck a dick

We’re stil those monkeys prowling the high Savannah, trading fruit for a chance with that warm, moist little triangle. It’s the plight of heterosexual men; we enter this world through a vagina and spend the rest of our lives tying to get back into it.

BRAAAAAAP!

Thats a fat one. Would not fuck, since it sits whole day on its arse. It will aslo expect that the man will do all the work.

Shut your fucking mouth, dog.

Prostitution is inherently part of both capitalism and human nature.

I don't even understand the point of his larp lmao

Why do Americans and third-worlders think this is attractive? It looks like a subhuman. Are you all just animals?

we will get them all soon user

dont you worry

You're young. As you age, your body will betray you and you will find this more attractive than the similarly built, no-assed woman standing beside her. It's something to do with age killing your modesty toward cultural norms. When you're older, you're able to turn your morals off and run closer to your base. So sure, I guess I've just rambled myself into agreeing that her attractiveness is basic/animalistic.

Sniffing her, though, is some sick animal shit. Age won't make you degenerate like that. That shit's a learned perversion.

You are low-T and I'm not memeing.

Yeah, bcuz you do it for free you faggot larp. You’d blow a man for 3 link kek.

*Capitalist realism intensifies*
This is why we can't have nice things.

Ah, so that's why you're all stupid and poor. Keep going on your path, I don't really care to stop you.

That's a 6/10 Brazilian.

literal low T
no wonder european woman are going for muslim dick

Attached: lmao.jpg (649x731, 178K)

Were not gay? If you want to fuck women with the body of a little boy just fuck boys.

that's a $500/hr whore in the US, easily. 3-4/10's go for $200/hr. any girl thats even mildly above average in looks will net $300/hr. if you are 8/10+ you are commanding $600-$1000/hr. most girls who are 8/10+ don't do actual prostitution anymore tho, they all do patreon, youtube, and instagram """"modeling"""" because they don't have to actually have sex that way and make almost as much money.

t. i buy prostitutes on the reg.

It's called the first profession for a reason.

>brazilian monkey detected

yeah but, at conservative estimate they spent 185 days straight getting fucked. money isnt everything

sickens me to think of all those poor pimps going hungry and all those whores going unbeaten.

>you weren't born on easy mode
FUCK

How much of a desperate virgin must you be to find that attractive....

>Stop liking things I don't like!