$20 is the bottom for LTC

$20 is the bottom for LTC

Attached: ltcbottom.jpg (603x465, 44K)

Going balls in at $20

I like Lee, but what's the purpose of LTC now?

BTC testnet. You should ask what's its real value.

protip: it's 0

if it does get that low considering how high it was and how retarded this market is, i might buy a tiny stack as a hedge for the future. who knows what the next bull run could bring. might do this with multiple shitcoins 2bh.

I suspect it being a 'cheap' coin that coinbase offered played a big part in this.

The real bottom is when the marketcap, volume and prices balance again, only after that happen we can decide if the market rebounds or not. Right now each movement (up, sideways or down) is skeewed, it's noisy and that means uncertainty which leads to sell pressure.

kek and /thread, kek

He also said "multi-year bear market" and we haven't even hit 1 year since that post

He was just giving you an example of what a 90% drop would look like, he isn't saying $20 is THE bottom.

If this chink is right maybe he hinted a possible bottom, but you are right timeframes are still pretty much unknown. Maybe once LTC starts hovering around 20 usd for a few months and stabilizes there we could start making some conclusions, but I wouldn't bet on that either. his faggot sold ATH after all, he single handedly created a new generation of bagholders lmao

And you are momys little prophet, aren't you?

You got the first part but then went full retard on the second part
LTC is a great companion to BTC and its worth lies in it's usefulness as a cryptocurrency, even when Bitcoin gets Bogged down
Thus it's price is only in the double digits, but as long as it works well and is the testnet for Bitcoin it will always have the little value that it does

>multi year bear market
bear market will last forever

$20 is the bottom for BTC

Attached: 1528635254032.png (480x433, 171K)

this mofo sold at the absolute top, and u doubt his bottom call? i suspect we will have one more sharp drop to capitulation then V bottom reversal and short liq slide.Then lots of accumulation.Charlie is a god

Soooooo long $20 LTC 100x lev?

Did nobody fucking read in that same exact post that the bottom could be 4$ ?!
All of you are talking of jumping in at 20 and losing another 80%.
The absolute state.

I'll just ladder my buys on the way down if it happens. I'll sit on this shit for 5 years if I have to sooner or later the market will turn around.

he was revisiting an old scenario where ltc jumped to 48 then back to 4.

One entity recently purchased 60% of the supply of LTC for 1.1 billion dollars.
I have no idea why someone would hodl something like this.

you got proofs ?

IS CRYPTO ULTIMATELY USELESS? I guess not until most drugs are illegal. then yes.

to sell for 10b in less than 3 years

but marius told me it would go to 1488.

>$20 is the bottom for LTC
Nah, way lower.

Attached: Dump it.jpg (480x360, 54K)

PUMP IT

its going to 4 dollars where it belongs

I fucking wish. My bags are getting heavy.

Just #HODL

Attached: FaceApp_1528904704312.jpg (400x400, 41K)