Stop with the "I fucked up" posts

All of the 4channers did this exact same shit last October.. China banned BTC completely, we had a dump from 5k and the posts on here are 100% identical to those. Look it's down bad because the FUD is working very well. This shit is going to moon. If you honestly think we are headed to 0 when we have the biggest fundemential news in the history of btc your fucking crazy. Give this shit another month or 2 and all of the people "waiting on the end of the year and that was too long so like fuck it" will be gone and the strong will stand.

No reason to kill yourself, no reason to go nuts, just stop looking at this shit for a week. Do NOT make the same mistake 90% of crypto holders did last year during it's drought.

Yeah this one is worse but if you factor all of the instutions that have OFFICIALLY announced that they are stepping in-- yale, NASDAQ, etc.. it makes perfect sense that the big players want the price as low as possible before Bakkt launches etc... people will not be able to short this shit with 100% success forever and the big money players know that.

Go outside.

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGberGnxiJk
youtube.com/watch?v=NV5ubkGQUes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS. STICKY THIS THREAD!

based and redpilled

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

Can someone post the bagholder cope chart please.

Also OP you are retarded if this fud, THERE ARE NO FUNDAMENTALS.

we are headed to 0

Attached: fsafa.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Big if true but you convinced me.
I am already in again for 200k

>doesn't want those perfect datapoints of market sentiment
>Doesn't enjoy the threads full of misery
pleb

No its not bro! What BTC is now is not Bitcoin. They're implementing 3rd party solutions and making their own blockchain fucking useless. Literally nothing significant happens on the btc blockchain because they substituted on-chain functionality to turn BTC into a Central Banking 2.0 Ripple-style shitcoin

HAHHAHAHAA
he thinks news drive this market... what a brainlet.

This is not going to 0, but it will go low as much as needed for 90% of the shitcoins to go to 0. if that means 300$, so be it.

We are barely at last year september prices, too many people still remember the feeling of x50 portfolios, that memory has to faade before anything can go up again.

As long as anyone says these prices are a steal, its bearish as hell. 500$ is a good target.

Attached: 5b2a1c3b1ae66248008b53c8-750-563.jpg (750x563, 85K)

Checked and no you go outside

>Mods...
Back to reddiit you little cuck

checked and based

also redpilled

Attached: 1544131214163.png (1000x999, 573K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GGberGnxiJk
youtube.com/watch?v=NV5ubkGQUes

Watch these two videos on two smarter guys than me or anyone on biz for the matter explain bitcoin to you. If you are afraid of the bear market watch these videos. If you understand what bitcoin fundamentally you shouldn't be worried about the current price action. Godspeed faggots

This post sounds so much like a December buyer that it physically made me cringe

Fucking kek. Classic bag holder cope. You'll only be stronger in an month or two because you'll just get used to how much heavier your bags have become.

>the biggest "fundemential" news
>all ETFs being postponed or cancelled

lmao

>4channers
There were no 4channers "last October".

So glad i sold everything at 4k instead of listening to you idiots saying it can't go lower. Now where is that retard who kept spamming shit about Chinese electricity costs and how it is impossible to stay under 4k? We are going to 1k and to think i almost regretted selling because of biztards

hell yea bro! Pump us up to hodl! In for the fucking tech! Who cares if we lose money? It’s a sure thing that BTC is going to $1M! #HODLgang

I'm just here for the pink wojaks

Guessing we have to go under 3k to see a real shitshow

>44% of RV buyers are millenials

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD HOUSES THEY NEED TO LIVE IN TRAILER PARKS

FUCKING
KEK

Attached: 1313258400640.jpg (992x744, 239K)

Its not a bad financial decision desu. Live in an RV till you can afford to buy a home. You have to sacrifice if you want a better life, whether it be time, money or comfort.

I am not bashing RVs by any mean. Just sayi'n.
Proper RVs are comfy as fuck and you can pick up chicks and fuck them as you travel.