Sub 20 cents

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: chainstink.png (489x409, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejs_tkHnI9w&start_radio=1&list=RDEjs_tkHnI9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stahp pls

Attached: 1543948096546.jpg (584x697, 14K)

There are actually people who bought this for 0.60usd

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

>link is doing pretty well in this bear market

*smiling pepe doll*

Attached: 1543423620624.jpg (600x800, 112K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $0 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF CHAINLINK GOING TO ZERO AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543074240610.png (750x1189, 142K)

Me
Luckly only 100 euro

I bought at $1.32. LINK has ruined my life.

It's getting to me. It's actually starting to get to me.

However it has encouraged me to save money in an actual savings account for a rainy day fund instead of dumping into crypto every fortnight lol.

$.5 here

Attached: 1539709990754.jpg (700x842, 70K)

You know the other day I said Link would reach price parity with JNT before EOY. I didn't realize it was because Link would be streaking like a comet towards JNT.

It's a bear market and this shitcoin with 35% circulating supply is still valued at $70 million.
Thanks for buying my bags, it saved my ass!

>muh swift
>muh new standard
>muh 4th industrial revolution
FUCKING LARPERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just broke even backwards. I feel nothing at this point desu. I will crash with it to $0.

SINGLE
CENT
DIGIT
SHITCOIN

Delet

YOU MADMAN

FLAGGED

Reminder that this is 100% because of Bitcoin.

it hit a head and shoulders so it would be going back down in sats anyways. Its only going down to a couple cents in usd because btc is worth fuck all soon

I can finally lower my DCA thanks OP

posted this at ATH. Turned out worse than expected, now target is 2k sats. If only you listened, faggots..

Attached: link.png (1309x737, 56K)

All time low in 5 days

Linkies didn't visualize and think positively enough, it's their own fault.

I'm sorry :(
My faith was shaken recently.

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: JUST.png (1024x768, 69K)

>not buying at 60 cents
pleb

Chainlink scam is failing

tasty tasty. got my stack up to 29k with this dump. what a timeline where 2k burger monies can buy you 10k god protocol tokens

Pajeet fudders are shitting in streets

1000th of a cent EOY

Reminder that ChainLink used to have a higher market cap than VeChain in 2017. Today VeChain’s market cap is 220 million and ChainLink’s is 77 million.

Jow Forums failed everyone. Don’t listen to Jow Forums.

Based nopants poster

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejs_tkHnI9w&start_radio=1&list=RDEjs_tkHnI9w

Attached: Move.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Hey, that's only a 64.85% drop in 24 days

Thats bullish though, since Vechain is a scam.
Well, its scammier than Chainlink.

It's going $0.10

you are like little girl
try having your net worth in crypto cut by 90%.

Mods did this to you.
They allowed the Link scam ring to operate, spamming tens of threads at a time. Allowing non stop link spam in every thread. Fake gets.
Jannies fucked you up.

Attached: fag.jpg (1280x800, 237K)

>there are actual people who cant tell the future

They should kill them selves

This. It's like I'm getting them for free at this price

class action lawsuit against Jow Forums is the only choice is anyone on Jow Forums a scummy lawyer?

Thanks fudders for letting me accumulate more Links at discount princes!

Oh ya, the courts would have a good time with that...

.... is it true that you invested all of your money based on the advice you read on a Japanese cookware website?

no its cause it's a scam with 3 devs, no adoption, fake partnerships, years away from any useful tech.

bagholder bingo.jpg

Based digits. Stinkies BTFO.

This but ironically.

but >muh gates foundation report

Attached: xrp.jpg (627x560, 77K)

Ya, a lot of investment houses have made millions relying on nothing but positive thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

Oh man, it looks like Chainlink is now the ultimate buttuck coin!

Congratulations! All hail the new buttfuck coin, Chainlink!