Thanks for the cheap darknodes

Attached: 1_JyKt8cS8yVVnshomaCNpMw.jpg (380x250, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/republicprotocol
medium.com/@JamesTodaro/republic-protocol-analysis-and-valuation-7ebef4b3c4f9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fugg, I wanna pick another one up.

why should i get a node for this?

You will be thankfull for a while

Staking 100k REN gives you the ability to run a dark node. You'll earn a percentage of the trading fees the dark nodes charge per transaction the dark node processes. You do have to host the node on a cloud service though.

Looks dead right now.

it's an otc exchange for whales... you get a % of fees from whales trades... in 2022 it's estimated you'll get $300,000 per year per darknode........... its undervaued af right now... marketing campaign starting soon... binance pump soon... lots of things happening this month... they will also partner with binance dex... bullish af

raven coin looked dead too when it got listed on binace.. but oin day 2-4 it pumped 4x.. because its a good project.. and had lots of things happening that month... exact same situation as ren

Literally the most undervalued coin on the market right now with the possible exception of LINK, probably 4-5x in a week as soon as soon as BTC bottoms out

Wait till January, that's where you will see massive price spikes. You heard it here folks.

Too early to buy, waiting til it hits sub 500 sats

Wow, it's still up 3.7x in eth since february and only down 10% in btc. I bet presale buyers got an even better deal.

Estimated by who?

So if I buy 100k REN through binance, do I transfer that to something else in order to run a node?

Just picked up third node today, /comfy/

Read through their blog, the node setup instructions are there, but the main net launches in January, so you can't earn anu money with them until then

medium.com/republicprotocol

medium.com/@JamesTodaro/republic-protocol-analysis-and-valuation-7ebef4b3c4f9

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07-14-38-36-854_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2160, 348K)

Those numbers are way too optimistic. reminds me of the req shills

How do we know that OTC traders will use the RCN platform in large numbers?

private sale was a 5% bonus

we don't. it's a gamble like everything else.

agreed, but I bought my 400k in the private sale so can't complain at the 4x Eth returns so far

got enough for 5 nodes and counting, OP

Attached: BKTXYXF.gif (500x353, 555K)

>we don't. it's a gamble like everything else.
Of course. I mean: Have we seen indications of interest outside people shilling the project?

partnership with Wyre and the wrapped BTC project seem like their main achievements to date: medium.com/republicprotocol nothing really special but there will undoubtedly be hype about this thing due to the institutional money meme

Masternodes aren’t sustainable. They’re scams to get people invested. Red flags.

While I agree with that. I think REN is a legit project.

>Masternodes aren’t sustainable
How so?

For pow/pos coins. But here the rewards are fees in other currencies afaik.

It's not a masternode coin, it is a service node coin where you get a cut of trading fees. No trading = no fees, but also no automatic inflation.

3 nodes. Fuck, at this price, I'm thinking about getting another one.

Most masternodes offer rewards in the form of the same currency. It isn’t a sustainable system.

Makes sense. So what's the likely pattern that should emerge out of this? Will proportion of masternode operators will keep their REN and use it to build additional masternodes, causing the supply to drop and the price to rise? What would ultimately be the end result of something like this?

REN is not a blockchain faggot. Rewards are beeing payed in the currency the trade was settled. You are getting payed in ETH, USD, WBTC etc

Institutional Investors and OTC Trading Desks are not stupid and will try to operate a node themself. I expect a NEO/Antshares kinda pump as the big boys try to buy our nodes.

i've got 3 darknodes. 2022 is going to be a good year

They doubted us

Attached: MHRtVt3.gif (375x375, 201K)

I'm now at 7 nodes. Please give me a 3x based chink

I bought a $9K node...

JUEST

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Could have had over 5 today, but that's the way it goes.

Keep accumulating, user

Attached: dUi2gFY.gif (500x384, 839K)