Another /literally who/ partnership

medium.com/etharemit/etha-partners-with-chainlink-to-provide-decentralized-oracle-solution-for-blockchain-remittances-87c83d3da866

Attached: 1_E-yt0zKBaX--mkKK66WYlA.png (1500x901, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/etharemit/introducing-etha-the-first-blockchain-based-remittance-platform-for-financial-services-21fdba47dc44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$0.01 EOY confirmed

Lmao using that ICO money to pay endless pajeets for exposure.

AWS was even paid to promote it.

This is the end for this scammy shit.

Time to expose it. ICIJ is on it.

COPE

Chainlink is working with hundreds of memes

Imagine paying endless neckbeards to promote it.

Imagine promoting it while not even being hired by anyone. Now that’s sadness.

how much do you get in your FUD tip jar per day? Or is it per post? Include me in the screenshot you send your boss on this one!

How are you coping mate are you ok? All caps and shit. Dying eh

Attached: 1543560327879.png (1286x996, 181K)

Haha Sergey actually misspoke

What happened to $1000 eoy and SWIFT?

Attached: 1534050345593.jpg (1002x620, 94K)

(You)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07-19-24-16.png (1280x800, 312K)

Lmao fudders can get fucked

once again you are missing the bigger picture

Attached: penis.jpg (790x525, 29K)

>790x525
>bigger picture

What is this from?

The article being discussed ITT, trenchbrain!

>swift partnership confirmed again
>link called industry leader again
Only racist retards think this is bad

literally
Designated
Shitting
Street!

Attached: etha_Pajeet_POOjeet.jpg (1546x872, 92K)

>medium.com/etharemit/introducing-etha-the-first-blockchain-based-remittance-platform-for-financial-services-21fdba47dc44

You are a low life bottom feeding bag of shit. Lol

look like fucking Pixar characters

Nice.

Attached: 1541751440427.jpg (623x702, 177K)

I was the first person to post the worries about private chains after kaleido announcement

This is really reassuring to me

This diagram shows a link node fascilitating comms between public chains and "banks" and swift.

Implying that some banks and swift, even if they use private ChainLink nodes for data into their private chains, will expose public apis on the ChainLink network.

If this image is based in reality then that blows away some of this recent concern.

We may see institutions using private nodes for inputs to their own shit and offering public apis for the pleb startups. Sounds fine to me.

Except this is a fullblown pajeet team with no experience at all.. look at the linkedin. One just graduated with no work experience at all.

Excellent observation.

Imagine unironically thinking this is actually bearish for LINK because of racism or accusations of them being a "literal who" startup.

ETH mooned because of hundreds of literal who ICOs.... THE EXACT SAME THING IS NOW HAPPENING WITH LINK. What about hundreds of teams do you not understand? Each new partnership announcement means REAL usage on the Chainlink network, REAL adoption, REAL value.

These "literal who" partnerships need to be taken much, much more seriously.

Once Chainlink starts providing ROI via staking, normies will surely catch on, and speculative frenzy will ensue.

As soon as I get paid, I am buying more LINK.

Imagine actually thinking like this. You are missing the big picture completely and getting caught up in irrelevant details.

>Implying that some banks and swift, even if they use private ChainLink nodes for data into their private chains, will expose public apis on the ChainLink network.
We've been telling you from the start breh.

1) private chains limited in usefulness (they require that everyone trust one another internally, which is virtually impossible especially with thousands of parties)
2) public Chainlink nodes can perfectly work with private chains
3) legal frameworks the world over are FORCING financial institutions to open up their internal APIs to third parties (like the EU's PSD2)

>, will expose public apis on the ChainLink network.
All banks in the EU have to open up their apis

Underrated