COINBASE JUST ADDED NEW CONES THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

HOW THE FUCK NONE OF U ANONS POST THIS YET

mobile.twitter.com/CoinbasePro/status/1071102175051304960

Attached: 5E78B904-8ED5-44D1-B0EF-A75D15430EB3.jpg (680x439, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1071041856006287360
blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4 shit coins
doubt anyone predicted these
congrats if you did

Hi

>DNT
Fuck, I used to have a large stack last year.

I predicted Civic, they are Brave's KYC partner. Only makes sense to add Civic if every Brave ads user will have it.

>insider trading intensifies

Don't worry. Price is going down. Coinbase is adding new coins so their investors can dump and exit.

Obviously saving the real stuff for the inevitable bull market.

Civic's token is fucking useless. No reason for it to exist other than as a fundraising mechanism.

But where is LINK?

Attached: 20228481_1242361609224455_4296918425908599665_n.jpg (950x960, 40K)

>mana

Attached: 1538611610304.jpg (229x220, 9K)

What a joke. nothing but useless erc20 turds.

just die you fucking idiot nobody will miss you

Coinbase unironically dug its own grave. The only thing they got going for them and what made them the #1, was the FIAT gateway.
Scarcity of available tokens/coins as well. Now every other shitcoin gets listed, and nothing actually pumps afterwards there. Its like this one hot girl in HS that everbody wanted to fuck only because she didnt let anyone.
Coinbase is now just another shitcoin exchange like all the chink ones. Just ask yourself if this ponzi ever goes to bull again which exchange will everyone use? The USA complaint KYC/AML one or the loose regulation arbitraging chink ones?

Coinbase doesn't mean shit anymore. Have you checked the market the past few months? ETC hit the front page and dumped hard.
We're back in the dark ages. Pick projects with real value and put 15% in incrementally. We're no where near the bottom.

More importantly all of these coins had weird sudden and massive volume in the past few weeks and months for no reason. Some within the past week or day.

They are insider trading and its obvious and they are in the US. They are getting fucked.

Reminds me of insiders shorting La Croix before news that it caused cancer got out.

Wait what? I have a big case of La Croix. Fuck.

Im aware of how useless the token itself is. The tech it's backing seems good, but any service call utility token itself is going to be made obsolete with Oracles.

All of the projects are live, right?

I think a requirement is that the token is usable _today_.

That also means LINK on CB is far away. How about REQ tho?

>Going to repost this, because the other thread died:

This is GOOD. It's GOOD that Coinbase is adding alt coins. I know how retarded the crypto community is, because they’ll complain about this, but this actually falls right in line with what Normiebase is trying to achieve.

First of all, to address the FUD: idiots get upset because “they’re not listing muh coin” or "I don’t like that they're listing this coin :(". The community acts like spoiled children, but the whole purpose of Coinbase is to allow the average, newfag normie person who has no background with Crypto to have easy access to the crypto world. As long as Coinbase lists LEGITIMATE projects, they should continue to keep adding more and more coins to the website. Just because a coin is old and its TA looks like absolute SHIT does not mean it's a scam coin. Look at Golem, Civic, Poet, etc.

A lot of these coins have legitimate teams behind them that have been continuously working on the projects throughout the bear market. Coinbase literally pays people whose jobs are to sniff out the real projects from the fakes, that's the whole purpose, and adding these alt coins is essentially priming their website for the next bull market.

Crypto is only going to advance through real life adoption. Since Bitcoin Core is taking that role as "digital gold", other projects have to step in and become the cryptocurrencies that will actually be used for buying and selling and trading real, tangible things. That's why LINK is so important, and so many of these other projects are so important. Normiebase will be incredibly important once these projects really gain traction. Just because their FIAT price looks dead in the water does not mean these crypto projects are dead or exit-scammed.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

You are overthinking it

Coinbase revenue has dropped off a cliff due to crypto price and volume crash. They expanded massively and have bills/salaries to pay - this is a desperate attempt to earn more trading fees. end.

If they were the case they would add coins people were interested in and had volume. They added a bunch of random shitcoins with mysteriously large buys in the recent past who had zero fucking volume until today. They didn't add them for the trade fees. They are straight up buying bags just to dump them once they list them. It is actually illegal.

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1071041856006287360

no

Loom is unironically a legit project, they have a working product that is basically EOS for ETH, will be listed on Binance soon now that it's on CB

Yup, they're looking for an injection of any capital they can find. Overall this ain't raising shit for them and there will be massive firings/etc.

bullish for ANT

Attached: file.png (1000x909, 156K)

I can only assume they are already crashing

They probably bought those too. These listings however were literally out of nowhere.

Also DNT is literally 8.5m market cap. I dont think CB has ever listed a coin with this low of a market cap. Time to buy?

"make a shortlist of shit we can pump & dump for the next 2-3 years and make it public so the SEC doesnt come after us"

"alright boss"

Attached: file.png (2880x1920, 2.7M)

Coinbase is literally dead if it's adding that complete crap.

Terrible sign.

this and only this.

case: the binance shitcoin listing rampage from may to september

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
cant post the pic cause Jow Forums pass is expired
we are going to make it marines
just hold

Loom has been on binance for a while, retard

Calling it now, LRC will be one of the next tokens.

Their DEX is live and usable now

It also has some of the suspicious pumps like DNT, CVC and MANA

>Coinbase is just another shitcoin exchange now

lmao, just check the LRC/BTC chart on Binance

lmao district0x, I remember being in on that shitcoin july 2017. FOr a fun read, go to the DNTtrader subreddit.

holy hell, wtf?!?! why would coinbase do this? these are some of the worst shitcoin choices. fucking mana?!? kek. Nobody is ever going to use cuckbase for shitcoin trading. its a fiat gateway....nothing more than that. this is getting so ridiculous.

No, you're grossly over-simplifying it. Coinbase has been treading very carefully to not overstep any legal red tape - they're going to throw away their business practice because of a bear market? They've been addressing this shit since the beginning of the year. They've been around since 2012. Maybe they over-expanded due to the crazy bullmarket, but they're not going to throw it all away in order to pay salaries and bills.

Of course they'd sooner fire every employee than list a bunch of scams. I know for a fact they're still actively hiring too, so I don't think they have the issues you think they have.

Attached: god dammit.png (496x384, 223K)

heading to zero, hahahaha

WHERE THE FUCK IS XLMANON? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM.

That's what you get for pretending it doesn't taste like shit you fucking pretentious faggot.

Start of the shit-token bullrun, accumulate faggots, do it

Attached: 1534031959096.png (1313x1398, 841K)