COSS exit scammed

COSS exit scammed.

I told you it was over, you didn't listen. Get rekt.

Attached: coss.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7CEkngv34
youtube.com/watch?v=xtOO2rx3hKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z73OPiCXlXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but m-muh new API

No they didn't.

they did. The maintenance was 2 days ago and it is still offline. They exit scammed.

KEK This brings me enormous joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7CEkngv34

thread theme

Attached: file.png (409x376, 372K)

no they di-didn't. p-please.

And I bought 200$ 2-3 weeks ago....

Just kill me please........
I am tired of fucking scamers.

Coss existed for like a year or two I literally buy before the exit scam...

I don't get it its not a bad idea per say they had a site a exchange so on...

Fuck what keeping any other exchange to just vanish....

youtube.com/watch?v=xtOO2rx3hKQ

what did Rune mean by this

It’s fucking over. My life savings are gone. I thought this was my golden ticket. Fuck. I’m such a fool.

Unaico/Enigro hit front-page of Norwegian financial newspaper "Dagens Næringsliv" 12th June, with a six-page article titled: "Norwegian Man behind Giant Pyramid Scheme." The article reveals that the two Norwegian Enigro owners are notorious pyramid-/Ponzi-scam pushers: -Jarle Thorsen was convicted of fraudulent accounting and a recruiter for failed pyramid/Ponzi scams WWA, WGI, Giicorp and Plexpay - Rune Evensen was a recruiter for pyramid/Ponzi scams Plexpay, Giicorp, Alston Price and T5PC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Used to warn people here about COSS when it was brought up but the delusion was too strong I gave up. Now who's laughing. HEY HEY HEYYYYYYY

i made like 40k profit off COSS. I was holding 120k worth of coins at one point. it's crazy to think how that all could have just vanished.

Yes, they were supposed to be back up yesterday evening.

You guys are assclowns. Just read their telegram - delayed but not scamming. They are rolling out a new exchange, which takes some time.

And this is why the Coss community laughed when a bizbro suggested they add a link/usd pair. I tried to defend Jow Forums but that was a lost cause I see.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z73OPiCXlXU

RUNECONNNNNNECCCCCCTTTTT

YOU FUCKING IDIOT BITCONNECT ‘WENT DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE’ TOO

HEY HEY HEY

COSSCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Just shortly after launching the company, the first accusations of pyramid games appeared. Thorsen has its own background from pyramid companies such as the World Wide Alliance , T5PC , World Games Inc. and PlexPay . [16] The Lottery Authority has not drawn any full conclusions about the company, but has warned against the company. [17] They have stated: "After making a preliminary assessment by Enigro, the Lottery Authority is of the opinion that the company has clear resemblance to illegal pyramid schemes."

In April 2010, the company received attention after the Slovenian financial authorities issued a warning against Unaico, stating that this company was not authorized to provide its services in Slovenia. [18] Corresponding warning was issued by the authorities of Austria [19] and Sweden [20] .

In October 2010, the company Deloitte announced a press release announcing any cooperation with Unaico. [21] This was because, in the marketing of Unaico and Sitetalk, claims were made that Deloitte helped to help Unaico ifm. listing .

The I-investor club is also listed on FSA's list of companies that are warned to invest money. They have stated: "The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority is aware that I-investorclub Ltd. has no approval to provide investment services in Norway and therefore the company has no necessary approval under Norwegian law. " [22] The company is therefore also on international notification lists. [23] [24]

Both Pakistani and Chinese authorities have given their residents official warnings to engage with Unaico, and mention the company as an illegal pyramid game and fraud. [25] [26]

NICE CEO COSS FAGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HEEEYYYY HEEEEYYYY HEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYYYYYY

you fucking worthless scum keps posting on my threads "buy coss". you fucking imbeciles. ianything with half a brain knows it is a scam. um so fucking glad you mroon loq iq niggers lost everything. kill yuorsaelf

We told you to back Payfair instead but no one listens.

F

Attached: LOSS.jpg (1204x763, 94K)

S

Roughly 2000 more exit scams to go before we can say that the bubble has finally popped

Yea, payfair and coinmetro were recommended over coss by biz. I obviously did the opposite

Imagine if binance exit scamms?
Just fucking imagine it.

Based and Checked. Glad someone here has half a brain left. Damn /biz is dumb sometimes.

Yeah they’re ‘updating’ in the deepest bear market ever experienced. They’re bankrupt and have frozen trading. Selling their shit against the latest pump. It’s OVER.

Strong assumptions - that is all I see here. They have announced they were going down. It appears it is taking longer than expected. I am not invested but I have been watching this team and find it interesting - will be awesome to see if crash and burn or go on a parabolic moon mission again.

Oh yeah Payfair, that one exchange where there have been approximately 20 transactions in the last 4 months? Boy, am I glad that I got a trust node.

Also everyone here is a goddamn moron. They've been testing things for longer than anticipated because last time there was something wrong after an update, they suffered from way too much backlash. They're being cautious, nothing more.

Fhckin buyung this in the first place memelink tier

haha get rekt fucking brainlets. coss is loss

This
/Thread

they just want to fud and buy bags

>Hey Coss community we are gonna launch the new exchange you have been expecting for months on dec 3rd!

>Hey Coss community sorry we are delaying to the 5th, Stay frosty!

>Hey Coss community, all testing is looking good we will give you 2 hours notice before we relaunch!

Op is a faggot
to all the retards ITT that are >Le epic exit scam ayylmao
clearly you are all just shitposting and will forget about your shitposts when the new platform is up today or tomarrow.
Coss is love
coss is life
stay poor fgts

Attached: 1511588010945.jpg (480x360, 144K)

You guys realize that if a startup goes out of business the investors lose all their money right? It's not an exit scam if they go bankrupt (and they will)

AHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL SELL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I BOUGHT THIS COIN AHHHH SELLLLLL!!!!!

>user bought this instead of coinmetro
Ya dun goofed

coinmetro is not even a thing other than a meme
0 development

meanwhile coss is in the process of releasing a binance equivalent exchange

This. And if they even get 1/20th of the binance volume it will be one of the largest % gainers of the year. Anons who have not read up on this should take 30 minutes and see what is in the works.

they will not get 1/20th's of binances volume

there is no reason for anybody to use this absolute garbage, or trust rune with anything

>they will not get 1/20th's of binances volume
Hey faggot
since you can see the future whats gonna be btc price in 6 months?

o silly me, you don't know wtf ur talking about

a ceo that was involved in 2 pyramid schemes and people on this board still shilling this shit, why am I even visiting this board anymore.

>upgrading exchange
>doesn't happen instantly
>"It's an exit scam"!

State of your brain

>State of your brain
haha, retard why should it takes 50h without any info on what is happening right now ?

KEK

I can smell curry.

That's your hands as they're typing from your phone

>haha, retard why should it takes 50h without any info on what is happening right now ?

so when the exchange goes live again are you gonna relent and acknowledge coss as a legitimate exchange with potential?
No, you'll just bitch and whine and remain poor?
got it, K

What does he have to gain though?
CZ is already a billionaire.

This is the first time I've even even seen this shit mentioned. How are you retards finding these obscure scams to begin with?

I am as far from curry as possible. White dude living in northwest. Come on. Try harder.

newfag

coinmetro is turning out to be awesome, just you watch on launch lol

Attached: losscoss.jpg (2048x2048, 245K)

press 'bump' to S on foreheadniggers

Attached: 150532589387.jpg (1111x812, 201K)

I just signed in and withdrew,....what's all your deal?

Pretty fucking obvious nobody actually holds this scam anymore. Everyone left shilling this are most likely people who work at their offices or some shit.

Bump

Bump

Pro tip: stop being stupid

>12052191

Why bump a dead project you fucking moron?

it's not dead

you are as much poor as i am, fucking random.

Bump because it'll be fun to show you the exchange when it goes back up.

"Our new platform is almost ready! As much as we would love to go LIVE, we have decided to open it up for a few community testers just to be sure. We will go live when we are technically ready and our services are secure, another announcement will be made 2 hours prior to launch." from community manager

Attached: morningneighbor.jpg (1200x768, 102K)

let me translate it :
"hey, we are almost done stealing all your coin and selling it. Wait a bit more and it will be all over !"

this thread shall live until COSS is live

bumb

Attached: bad news.jpg (250x193, 8K)

won't be long until the thread dies then. Like coss died and exit scammed.

This

Nah just memeing, have a big COSS bag. Bought a fuckload around 5 cents - looking forward to free accumulation until and during the next few years. Singapore legalised a worldwide pyramid scheme and we’re at the top.

I only have 18k coss. Bump

Imagine investing in an exchange that goes down randomly for days during the middle of a massive dump

>ITT: desperate bag holders

Attached: 1520815250718.jpg (249x225, 5K)

Still maintenance, keep this thread alive bois

This thread will live to see Coss at 25 cents.

Attached: 3203203099.jpg (650x500, 59K)

hahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha

die NOCOSSer, only COSSers allowed ITT

why have you cossers not commented on the fact that rune was the ceo of multiple pyramid schemes before coss

seems like fake news to me

how many times does a project have to fuck up for you to realize that they will never deliver?

88 times
this means they have 62 more chances

So you do a little bit of digging and find the people behind this literally involved in pyramed schemes in multiple countries, then think to yourselves... wow, what a great place to spend my hard earned money...
The absolute state...
Then talk shit about coinmetro, where if you do some digging, the owner has managed a succesully running fx exchange for years...

these nocossers are silly, we cossers know that coss is going to take us to the Moon

here you go kiddos

Attached: shades-of-gray-DBT-BPD-grey.jpg (2018x1126, 644K)

delet dis

going to take you to the end of a rope when you will kill yourself.

so ?

That just makes him the most competent guy in the world to rull a crypto exchange !

COSS TO ZE MOON !

2.5 cents you mean

you cant even sell

why would you

come on cossbros

Candle-light vigil?

What a shame, looks like nobody is making it, again.

Maybe if you considered getting a job, you'd recover your losses.

Attached: 1538571505879.png (432x454, 268K)

hey, just be patient

Attached: wait.png (689x176, 104K)