So How's crypto going?

So How's crypto going?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-07 at 20.13.21.png (1276x1896, 338K)

Pretty good thanks started with 0.5 btc at 6k 'bottom' now i have 34 and decided I'll just hold for 4 years since we're within a k or two of the bottom still, set up some buys at 1200 and 990 just in case

Must be hard to be this deep in denial

Wow, whole 0.7% gain in 5 years, great investment.

Attached: download.png (845x608, 81K)

Nice chart scale to represent a 30 dollar price increase that is negated by kike fees you pay Everytime you try to go in and out of gold.
Because no one pays spot, but you payed well over for your couple little coins .
Your coins came in those little plastic discs that they give all the new fags not the Chad white tubes for big dick buyers.

Attached: images-33.jpg (436x703, 50K)

>, whole 0.7% gain in 5 y
i'll take that over a 90% decline anyday. Store of value, and a hedge on inflation.

I use goldmoney, Minimal fees and easy storage all over the world. I'm also able to ship them to my house for a small fee.

>Unironically buys paper gold holdings
You are a massive faggot and a part of the problem. They don't have enough gold to cover their IOUs .
You literally bought into a 2 thousand year old Jewish trick.
That's why their is a fee to withdrawal your gold, Jews know goys hate fees.

Attached: images-28.jpg (443x332, 12K)

>Not knowing anything and still saying something

you're the problem

I made 100x this year. Its alright I guess.

i'm happy for you, hope you cashed out when the time was right

Great! Still about 4x my initial crypto investment in 2017. How about your gold investment?

Attached: 752760F6-055E-4577-9973-7F4DAE26A1E1.jpg (1125x840, 213K)

This, 50x here. Just lol at nocoiners.

>Looks at one graph over 5 years but the other one over 2 years
If you put $40k in crypto before 2017 you'd be up multiple hundred %.

it's been doing alright. Been a rough year as we witness the bubble economy pop. Things are about to go very well though

All initial currencies were gold holdings like you are "invested" in.
Anything outside of physical gold is just a complex scam. Just imagine the people sitting on this stockpile of gold, using it for their own gain while making any of their "customers" jump through hoops to get any of it out of their jew vaults.
I did not say you are part of the problem lightly, you are literally making the worst parts of world society as a whole rich as fuck by buying this scam.

Attached: 1521012163760.png (1567x1253, 188K)

wow u made $30

I own much more in physical than i do in goldmoney pal.
Nice reddit image

Good, convert the rest to physical and consult with some private vault operations.
Own your gold just like you would own your own private keys.

Attached: u2JXW1fPQIgmXGn0JY2wtpOr2JESTmqzRsh9RfgX1kYPrqoHkssSEMQKc5hpTpBsniTNFXtt5Bq3anFNoe3D=w429-h343-nc.jp (429x343, 31K)

Hey the gold bug is also a tin hatter, who woulda thunk

>doesn't buy bars
>not keeping gold on pallets

Held since 2012 and sold half of my stash for 200k during the peak, got around 30 BTC left. Breddy good overall. All the coins I got were from faucets and trading altcoins, so $0 initial investment.

There is nothing conspiracy about Jewish bankers sitting on vaults of precious metals and leveraging their holdings for collateral on large scale investments and loans.
It is literally the business model of the banking industry.