30 year old boomer here. Did you guys buy gold yet? I have told you every day in December to buy gold...

30 year old boomer here. Did you guys buy gold yet? I have told you every day in December to buy gold. Have you done as I've told you?

Attached: 1kggoldbars.jpg (764x432, 51K)

Yessir, I have over well over 10% of my reverses in gold and more in gold mining stocks!

You'd have to be retarded not to buy in Dec then sell on chink new year

your trips got me interested.
>any reason I should buy now?

It's going up. China and Russia have massively increase their stocks. Something is underway. If it's good enough for Putin and good enough for Xi it's clearly good enough for you

I'm all cash (dry powder) boomer rocks guns and btc

Attached: 1543740668791.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

Would silver be an alternative if I’m still doing an apprenticeship and living a Raman noodle life?

Gold has performed below market in recent years afaik

Yes, especially as the Gold/Silver price ratio is historically low, gains in silver are bound to happen. try to buy a kilo in small denominations for about 600 USD

Heavy Manipulation from china that has been buying massive quantities. Stock market is in a massive bubble which is bearish for gold which is usually a refuge against inflation and recessions

that ID though
>6k EOJ,Fuck shitcoins

cope

stock market money is going into bitcoin, the real reason it was created in the first place.

Gold confirmed 6k End of January.
Hope you guys are buying physical and not that fake shit that's all digital.

Who would escape a failing stock market by putting their money in a cyber commodity that is on its way of losing 90% of its value?

whats a good website to buy gold coins that ships to Canada? Wanna get me some 2019 gold piggies

No one.
That's why it was so clutch that BTC dumped like a fucking turd before the stock market did.
Now no one will touch that shitcoin.

source?

Its far more volatile, while gold and silver move together, generally silvers ahead f gold (goes up further/down further).

Why shouldnt I buy silver ETF or similar? Isnt physical only worth it if whole banks go bankrupt?

Nice trips, but...
>EOJ
There's no source, just meme magic.

>He wants to put his trust in the same system that's about to collapse.
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING NAIVE
Wake up user.

I think there is about 1000x more precious metal ETFs than there are precious metals mined. Having it in your house is the best way and the most sure that you have the real thing and not a promis. Goldmoney is a great way to buy online too, as they stock your gold in private vaults that are not part of the banking system.

Thanks for the info

The only things that are going to be valuable in the future are things that are provably scarce.
They have to be physical things, or blockchain-based assets/tokens or similar.
Anything else is toast.

Also I’m thinking more along the lines of a few ozs a month. Again Raman noodle life

Also thanks for the info

How the fuck am I going to hide the gold I buy when the fed goes greedy and makes it illegal to hold it, confiscates it?

Any amount is great as long as you stock up. Small denominations are good because you can sell them easier, although they become hard to stock once you get a big amount.

It won't come to that.

With a gun

You hide it in nature’s safe. Watch a few prison movies you’ll figure it out

I get it, it will short squeeze in the short term. Still paranoid in the long term. Feel like getting a house in Costa Rica and filling up the walls with the gold I get + hire guerillas to protect my state.

Sounds good I’ll start after this month getting a little at a time. I’ve been doing ten bucks a week on Robinhood but I’ve just been loosing money lately. I’m down to 135 bucks I’ve lost about 90

I don't know what you are talking about, but I agree.

is it because the stock market is taking a hit and gold is a safe haven?

They did it before, and they can do it again.

Attached: 1537300803328.jpg (520x502, 52K)

Of course, but it won't be this time.
It wouldn't make sense for them to confiscate the very thing they are about to distribute as money.
paper notes are dead.

we'll see

Low trust is good.
Prepare, of course.
But don't avoid the assets just because you're worried about this potential.

i guess time will tell then

I have bad news for you.
You can't buy physical gold. It's already been sold. Twice. If you want to buy gold, you only get a certificate. That is, a plain toilet paper saying you own some gold.

Thing is, they sold plain toilet paper certificates for gold that wasn't yet mined. They sold literally years of gold that will not be mined before two or three years, if you're lucky.
You may think that toilet paper about owning gold is basically a gold-backed currency.
I got bad news for you, bro.
You can't easily exchange that toilet paper. Especially if things go really wrong, when owning actual toilet paper during a shortage will be more important than owning a fucked up certificate.

Attached: gold_09_full.jpg (640x427, 69K)

that's a plain lie, I have bought physical gold in the past year

And you're 100% sure it's real gold.
To sell it, you'll only need someone more gullible than you.

Attached: gold_14_full.jpg (640x426, 49K)

ITT: tinfoil tards that think buying shiny rocks will somehow help them in the apocalypse

On a board full of people crying over losses of binary code

at least they are gambling for their future not gambling in case the world comes to an end. Here is reality, if governments did collapse your shiny rocks would become useless and you will be gang raped by niggers and have your rocks stolen before you even try to find some black market to trade you 1 ounce of gold for a loaf of bread

>shiny rocks in 2018
top fucking heh

I'm using gold money too, it's by far the most cost effective way to put actual gold in a private vault. My only worry is that should gold be confiscated like in the 30's (I don't know why it would, we aren't on the gold standard already), even though I've got it partitioned across multiple countries it still all has my name on it. Not sure how they would react to a Fed order to hand it over

Attached: 1543276149586.png (747x686, 62K)

Been picking up some $DGX as an easy way to acquire gold and hold it on a Ledger.

That is as long as you continue to trust the company actually holds the reserves and honors its commitment to fulfill cashing out into gold

>He buys paper that says he owns gold.
>He thinks he actually own gold.

what the fuck are you on about

Gold is for financial meltdowns, not total apocalypse/SHTF scenarios. Of course gold is useless then.

Friendly reminder to ALWAYS pay in CASH when you buy metals so the government can't find out you're holding metals and confiscate them when they get BTFO'd in the coming years.