Who else bought?

10 ETH at 84.50 each here. literally fucking stealing.
share your new black friday cops here.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

hope you sell it at this short squeeze because this is going to 50

literally came here to say this

how does it feel to know you'll never make it? Hodlers like you would rather lose everything than actually buy bottoms and accumulate. Sad!

But you could sell now at a gain and then buy back even more later

that's implying ETH will go down any more, which it won't. 80 was the bottom and you're pissed that you got fucked by that green candle.

You know that the bottom is around $45 right?

I dropped 15k at like $900 and have been holding since (mostly cause I forgot about it). Oooof.

how can you forget about 15k? are you people this fucking loaded its like peanuts to you?

No, I'm just an idiot. I didn't forget about it entirely - it dropped to like $700 and then I was like "eh, maybe it will go up again next year"

It didn't.

I'll buy 100 at 8

Also, not enough to stress me out / strain my finances but it definitely hurts to think about it === intentionally forgot.

Anyway, don't take business tips from me!

This is just a short squeeze. It will be at $50 in the near future.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm $80 eth

i can LITERALLY see the threads this time next year

>tfw you missed out on double digit eth

damn that hurts. I would throw another 5-10k at it while its low now to average down. Worst case you lose it all, but you're already prepared for that scenario i imagine

Yeah, I've definitely thought about it but I honestly just don't have that much faith in the platform anymore. If it goes back up, great. If it doesn't, no big deal. If I doubled down now and it never came back, THEN I'd feel pretty bad.

>6 weeks ago on Jow Forums
10 ETH at 184.50 each here. literally fucking stealing.

If you missed out on double digit ETH you’re in luck because they’re planning a launch of single digit ETH in January

cope harder nigger, its going below 50. i can already see your wojak!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07 biz - Business Finance.png (446x161, 7K)

reading threads on ETH from 2 months ago is pure kino, looks like this user nailed it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07 biz - Business Finance.png (555x287, 36K)

i bought ETH at 2.5$.
84.5$ looks insane high to me

>ch here. literally fucking stealing.
>share your new black friday cops

bought 40 ETH at 90$

Attached: 1537371000110.jpg (453x410, 88K)

bro this shit is going to 10 dolla my nigga.

Just ordered a hardware wallet tonight, going to be buying some ethereum tomorrow, hope it is still down.

where do you buy your ethereum from? I'm very new to crypto and am not sure where to buy coins / altcoins. I did buy a Ledger Nano S to store them on for the long term.

Getting 9k USD soonish. Going to put 30% into eth and the rest into low marketcap coins that mainly follow ETH price because they are mainly ethereum smart contract exchange traded.

But if I buy double digit ETH today, I might miss out on single digit ETH next week

grabbed some today to turn into HOT. Fuck blockchain.

This, I don't trust this piece of shit, it's been dumping non stop with no signs of stopping. Don't get complacent on these mini pumps and think that it's reversing. The reversal will be very swift and will only happen when ETH is hit with a yuge red dildo down to ~$40-50.

$9 eth? you wish

>max bear euphoria
= bull run soon

This shit better stay low into early 2019, I'm dumping my tax return into it. Should get $6k+ back