Is he still holding btc?

Is he still holding btc?

Attached: nSbLMZfU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/charts/balance?address=1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs×pan=all
youtu.be/pcchQs2YDZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, he dumped in Sept of 2017. cashed out about 200 BTC from his wallet

who is this NPC?

for reference
blockchain.com/charts/balance?address=1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs×pan=all

youtu.be/pcchQs2YDZ0

Apologize retard

Attached: ECEADC6B-4CD6-4120-98EA-FF53B6379A79.jpg (590x407, 20K)

Jeff Bezos

a jew that pretens to be white

back in the days he raged over white people
nowerdays he pretens to be /ourguy/ because the alt right paying more shekels

So hes a millionaire?

"It could be worth thousands and thousands of dollars one day"

Classic narcissist

The bohemian rhap episode where he keeps singing was hilariously cringe

Can confirm he’s got a lot of fuck you money from crypto. He wouldn’t do what he’s doing otherwise

And he still begs for donations otherwise "he couldn't be doing this"

Dude is rich as fuck and still begs for shekels from poor young people even though his overhead costs are low as fuck and the money he makes from youtube alone is probably astronomical.

He has a lot of One. Fucking. Dollars.

I doubt he makes any money from YouTube. Whould his videos be allowed to monetize given their content?

Why wouldn't they? I'm not entirely sure if he's still monetized or not but I can't think of a reason he wouldn't be unless it's because of some tyrannical shit from Youtube's leadership

He goes ad free to not be coerced by Google and begs for shekels instead, he explains it in his videos

He's not monetized and has said he never will be.

>whould

Ah alright. I stand corrected.

clarey??

can't imagine anything more sad than watching this bald narcissistic loser drone on for hours

aaron clarey?

he should in late july after that scary dip and thats only 500k, since btc was at 2.7k (yes btc was at 2.7k a little bit more than 1 year ago, if you newfags think 3.5k is the bottom you are delusional)