Even if LINK hits $1000 EOY

You will NEVER be able to go back in time and fuck that girl in highschool that had a crush on you. You will never experience teenage love.

Attached: mad.jpg (480x360, 15K)

so you can splurge after 3 seconds of pumping?

just LOL

or better yet you have ED and she tells the whole school how retarded you are

i dont want LINK to be $1000 and I dont want the girl from high school, I just want my money back

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 40K)

At least I'm not obsessed with it like you.

>I did fuck that girl when I was in highschool
>it was absolutely incredible, our 17 year old bodies were so perfect
>got justed and lost half a million from the btc crash

D-do I win?

FUCK LINK

>SEX VERY IMPORTANT

Attached: angry npc noises.png (1006x813, 73K)

user, not everyone here is a NEET. I had girlfriends in high school and fucked my fair share then and since then. Maybe you should look into becoming a real man. Grow some facial hair, stop dressing like shit and acting like a faggot.

Who needs teenage love when I got to experience WoW uninterrupted back when it was good?

I was 13 the first time I fingered a girl. She was 11

R8

Just as well, because LINK is literally never going to $1000.

The very BEST case scenario would be $10, and that's with a lot of wishful thinking.

Who gives a shit, money buys prime pussy that would trump that HS girl you had a crush on.
Unless you were a 10/10 god-tier Chad, which by you being here, I'm sure you're not.

Who says I want teenage love? I fucked a few girls throughout my 20s, could've been better but also could've been worse. I just wanna not care about money anymore and a comfy relationship. That's all I want.

t. 28 year old boomer who didn't experience teenage love

Sell bitcoin

this actually makes me feel better about my childhood

no girl has ever had a crush on me. i'm an unlovable hobgoblin.

>tfw you will never feel skin as soft and as tight ever again

>tfw still haunted by highschool crush in my dreams that didn‘t even knew I existed
>tfw still a touchless virgin at 28 while she is married and has 2 kids

>tfw 24 and dating an 18 year old virgin who is the love of my life

>tfw 28 and fucked a 16 yo one month ago.

wtf are you guys on about? you know there's tons of teenage pussy on online dating apps that love older men, right?

Did that twice OP I'm ready for $1000 EOY, which probably won't be this year. Lol

I knew TWO big-tiddy goth girls.

One will still be able to experience low-twenties prime pussy

Drugs, Money and astral sex with my waifu >3DPD thots

What apps?

speak for yourself. Im gonna dump billions into building a time machine, doable by 2040

Tinder and Badoo are the only ones I use. There are others I've heard of but can't remember the names. Most of of the teens I've been with came from Badoo.

Just find a teenage slut that looks like her, it's not hard.

>fuck that girl in highschool that had a crush on you
>girl in highschool that had a crush on you
>had a crush on you
no one has ever loved me

this

yeah but i might be rich enough to fuck my younger cousin for all i give a shit lmao.

kek

I really, really need Classic to deliver.

Attached: vanilla.jpg (1592x1172, 754K)

i dont want to fuck random girls. i know a lot of Chads here will look at me as a coping cuck.

But one day, i want to lose my first kiss and virginity to a nice fairly experienced girl wholl marry me. You know the perverted sensei trope in anime? i want to be married to that! her little kissless virgin. I can be her virgin doll, and she always have the satification of knowing that shes the only girl ive kissed and fucked. Something about the idea of being owned by a girl makes me happy. like, i can feel like her property!! And, i want to be really pretty one day. I want to one day look like a model, but still only belong to just one girl!

Im not into cuckolding.
I dont want to raise a mulatto baby
And i do sometimes envy the chads who can fuck any girl they want at ease.

But.
There is something i really like about being a kissless virgin.

And, i dont find having a short term girlfriend a good thing at all. Ive read ao many horror stories about girlfriends cheating on guys. And even if you do have a break uo, youll still be reminded of her years later, etc.

I think. i just want to be married.
and if i do have to divorce my wife in the future, well, i can spemd the rest of my days banging prostitutes if i need sex.

Attached: I-No.full.2134985.png (720x1018, 1.06M)

this

I don't give a fuck about that, I just want to be rich

this

I think it's worse knowing what teenage love feels like because I can't find it again.

You'll never get married, you are a perma-incel

is this some new fucking pasta i just havent seen before?
jesus user, if youre not being ironic here, go find a prostitute now, dont wait until you get cheated on/divorced with half your assets

based

its not pasta. its just how i feel.
its what i truly want more than anything. I want to be completely owned by a kwaii asian girl whose like my waifu! i want to be 100% her property and everything. I want to feel like a premium unused game system to her! i want her to own all my experiences.

if it fails, and i lose half my money. then at least i know i tried to live my perfect life

Attached: Kawashiro.Nitori.full.117654.jpg (550x760, 499K)

FUCK.

OFF.

I'll just ask her too for 100k