SUCKERS RALLY

is this the infamous SUCKERS RALLY? Surely this will fail like the rest, right Anons??

Attached: suck.png (1172x864, 175K)

This is it, they are releasing the capitulation algos, get out of their way,

plz no i can take it anymore

Attached: 151561654.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Delusion

Attached: 7BF4F119-3DD2-4D18-BC93-D959A95AEFD4.png (720x482, 67K)

you'll take it and like it

It's funny how well this fit

Unironically denial.

How does it though?

Denial was the dip after we scraped 20k

We're somewhere between capitulation and despair

3600-3800, then the final 1 year bleed to 2k.

Because (((THEY)))) made it right before (((THEY))) did this!
Who shorted the market anyway?
Why did the government allow this to happen?

oh nooooo

Attached: 3335.png (548x427, 52K)

who dis?

Attached: Untitled.png (1135x530, 32K)

Meme graph says we have to go way below that line

You people need to realize that big ETF players kept the price suspended in the 6000s to have a better presentation for the SEC. Because of this, capitulation was delayed. We're still in capitulation. Look around. Everyone thinks we're heading towards THE bull run of 2019 with every small bounce. We haven't even hit Fear. Come on, people.

I mean I don’t know a single person who doesn’t scream scam at me about crypto lolol

i can actually agree with this

it does line up to the day

Attached: 1499032844712.gif (841x479, 358K)

This "bottom" feels different. It feels like an actual bottom. When we hit 3450, it hovered there for an uncomfortable amount of time. Same thing with 3350. But the second it broke into the 3200s, it instantly shot back up. It's probably just a whale unloading too fast for the market. I have no doubt that the real bottom is a ways off.

You do realize that 90% of people have already bailed right? Biz has no volume. Crypto Twitter is a ghost town. Even the pajeets are giving up.

Lol more cheap coins for me

We're still at Euphoria

I have to correct you there user, this is just a reverse bart and it's the fourth in a week

Attached: Euphoric.gif (230x172, 1.49M)

First sell off retards, true mania will be like nothing you have ever seen or can imagine. Trillions of dollars entering crypto. An 800B market cap at the peak is TINY.

No, they don't realize the obvious that wouldn't support their confirmation bias. Trade volume down, the cyclical crash is textbook once again, they feel smart being bearish

They already have billions upon billions that entered crypto through OTC which doesn't affect the price of bitcoin.

These are people who sell privately with huge orders in the several million to billion dollar range who get bitcoin for a 5-10% discount of current market price.
That type of OTC buying has essentially ruined bitcoin and all of crypto. That and the faggot CSW who keeps insisting he's Satoshi.

Bitcoin is meant to be person to person without interference though? How can otc be an issue?

You actually have NO idea what you are talking about. I have purchased BTC OTC before, there is atleast a 4% upcharge on six figure buys. You pay a premium to avoid slippage. Also, it does effect the price of Bitcoin, not immediately but slowly through changes in aggregate supply/demand.

Actually fear