NEO

Discuss.

>mfw holding 170.5 NEO.

Attached: DC29F34B-58C3-48BD-8B44-797DD293E4EA.jpg (344x619, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblockcrypto.com/tiny/tencent-warns-the-neo-community-of-a-vulnerability-that-allows-hackers-to-remotely-steal-tokens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m long on NEO. Or am I a fool for falling for gook coin?

I would get the fuck out of there. Buy ONT instead

theblockcrypto.com/tiny/tencent-warns-the-neo-community-of-a-vulnerability-that-allows-hackers-to-remotely-steal-tokens/

400 neo 400 NEX checking in. Feels good to be a future billionaire

I used to be bullish on antshares/neo, but when they kept changing the direction they wanted to go without actual doing any work, I got really tired of it. Their 'smart economy' was a pretty decent idea, but their 'focus' has changed to gaming for whatever reason.

I was bullish until the AMA from Da and Erik when they said that for 10 months they spent 5 million NEO tokens (300-400 mln dollars). I mean WTF?!! Sold my holdings immediately at 370k sats and bare in mind i bought NEO from Antshares times and added to my stack until 130$. Didnt sell a single NEO until that moment. Had acumulated 450 NEO total which at the top was like 80 000$!!! In the end i was up in sats value, but overall i fell for the chink "muh chinese ethereum" scam.

>pic related

Attached: mfw.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I remember that! I’m long on NEO though still. If it jumps even 20% I’ll be great

Looking to pick up a GAS/week stack for under $2k or as soon as we break bullish again.

thicc

I’m eying the same

Maybe it will jump, but why now? NEO blockchain is practically unusable at this time. Maybe when 3.0 is ready and people start to develop dapps on it, but we are a long way from that. NEO spent 5 million tokens, but they have 10 million more and February will unlock another 15 million tokens for them. The way they spent that money did not inspire any confidence in me. Yes its a bear market, but if they invested this 300-400 mln dollars properly, now their position in the market would be much better - working blockchain, marketing, more dapp developers(part of the money to entice people to develop for the platform). Nothing of this things happened which can be summarized like this: BAD MANAGEMENT or SCAM TYPE GET RICH QUICK AND RUN whichever feels right for you. I personally think is a combination from both. They tried to do something, but they failed and decided to lower the effort and invest time in other things. *cough* Ontology *cough*

Sounds like the ‘F’ in FUD

>GAS/week stack
wtf is that and why would i buy one?

This is really low energy FUD

I think I still got like 2300 in the safe. It could unironically flip eth if they don't get their shit figured out. That #1 by 2020 wasnt a joke. But Im not holding my breath

1k NEO to make it.

how much neo do i need to stick it in her pooper?

nice try bud, nice try.

Low energy shitcoin can be dismissed easily. Stay mad.

You can all it FUD all you want, but the facts are these: They spent 5 million NEO. For that we have a blockchain that is a mess even tho is still very much centralized. Part of the 15 million NEO was to entice devs to build on NEO, but still dev comunity is very small and almost no dapps are developing. Marketing is a complete joke and very much nonexistent. Lets also not forget the conflict of interest - Onchain owns Ontology also. There are more things, but these are the major ones for me.

i would berry my dick so deep in her it would take a neurosurgeon to remove it

Buy GAS instead? it pumps more than NEO

so what happens when gas reaches max supply? no more returns?

If no gas gets spent, yes. Otherwise, no.

by spent you mean burned?

This is what a perfect female should resemble. The classic hourglass. She needs a little more weight on her though. Maybe 240 lbs. Too skinny!

The retards in here.lmao No other blockchain is ahead of NEO with digital identity and NEO is ahead of ETH development wise, youll see ETH finish PoS just as NEO finishes scaling. Ontology isnt geographically decentralized, NEO is and will be the future internet silk road of the world. GAS is the better short term bet unless you can get over 1000 NEO. Then you could just retire in 2020 when their digital identity flips ETH

Should I buy gas? Gas is only a 17 million marketcap, gas has a much lower supply than Neo. The point of Neo is to aquire gas.
Someone talk me out of buying a shitload of gas