What do you guys think it'll be?

What do you guys think it'll be?
You have had the dotcom, housing and crypto bubbles.

Attached: next-big-thing-0617.jpg (750x400, 197K)

Bitcoin

Attached: CdIeeZ_W4AA5wYM.jpg (477x219, 14K)

btc or etc

The Bobo game/dapp I'm Making will have a pyramid scheme built in

Next bubble crash? Aussies housing market. Then EU banking crysis. And of course stock shitting the bed in the end. Thats where you go all in on crypto btw.

crypto

>20??
>credit crisis, mass unemployment
>following the success of big firms in their trials, smallet companies are forced to implement smart contract tech to save cost or face bankruptcy
>in a sea of red in traditional assets link remains green and rising due to organic demand

mfw link and relevant smart contract businesses will literally trigger the reversal of the incoming recession

I think currently there's real estate bubble, after that new recession and new precious metals bubble

>he thinks crypto is dead
>he thinks crypto can die

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Hopefully the USA crashes with no survivors. From the ashes, a few will remain, only to be relieved of their newfound freedom by the Chinese.

Ethereum will go back to 1k in the next 2 years.

Feetcoin

Could be the electric car. Tech stocks are also a bit overvalued right now.

Virtual Reality

What to do with all the extra humans in the next few years.

sure it won't """"die""" but it'll never be like 2017 again

Attached: IMG_20181207_212143.jpg (1497x566, 105K)

this and 5G

autonomous vehicles

food and water

see you in 2020 faggot.

based and redpilled

Anons don't realize that we have peaked in technology, and we can't advance anymore. Blockchain was deemed worthless, and now we're in for societal regression back 200 years

Disruption startups that use graphene. Also companies that offer carbon sinking will emerge as a service to make industry carbon neutral. Just go to the wikipedia future tech page and read. There are bubbles there.

If you're looking for super moons, it's still virtualized scarcity because art can't store enough value to offset asteroid mining reducing metals to their industrial value.

So should I buy niggers now?

all of them again

>we have peaked in technology, and we can't advance anymore
imagine being this dumb

Cannabis

synthetic meats too

>. Also companies that offer carbon sinking will emerge as a service to make industry carbon neutral.

I'd really like to get in on this scam. On almost any patch of land that is cleared on Earth, a forest will begin to emerge within a few years. "Carbon sinking' is the natural state of orgnisms on Earth.

I'd like to think that no one is stupid enough to pay people not to engage in industry and literally paying them to not do anything, but sadly the 'climate change' scam that they're selling has been swallowed up hook, line, and sinker but the lemmings.

The Post Apocalypse Cannibalism and Rape bubble.

>Anons don't realize that we have peaked in technology,
lol what the fuck?? No. We're just starting to do crazy shit like growing 3D printed ears on your arm to use for transplantation.

The future's gonna be so much weirder and more incredible than you know.

Attached: 2017-04-04-image-3-2.jpg (800x448, 28K)