Anal Alcohol Pills (AAP)

Hello fellow Jow Forumsnismen
I am here to give you a chance to take a glimpse into the future.
Forget buying copious amounts of alcohol. Forget looking a degenerate when the bag breaks and you drop your 15 bottles of cheapest vodka.
It is time for a new beginning. It is time for Anal Alcohol Pill.
The pill, containing small amounts of high proof liquor, after inserted into your anus, melts and releases the devils juice right out.
As well all know, the consequence of alcohol in your bum hole is a huge, mind-shattering drunk state.
Think about it, there are only up sides.
Cheap to make
Easy to take
Will fuck you up really good.
So user, did you take the pills today?

Attached: pills.jpg (182x268, 20K)

Buy signal

Attached: 1544211228059s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

yes, and when you od on it your body cant get rid of it.

What's the point? Benzos exist

The whole point of your liver being on top of your stomach is to break down alcohol safely. If it goes straight into your blood through your ass all sorts of bad metabolic shit will go to your brain.

that also makes you gay

?

This is a harmless way to die.

you think anyone degenerate enough to pop a pill right through his ass gives a shit about this?

Is this true? One of my friends took a bear bong (? Idk the English word for it) in his ass a couple of months ago. It was pretty gross but he got pretty fucked up from only a couple of shots of vodka kek.

Attached: D8FE4A33-5E34-468A-BC92-568AC197ECF3.png (600x600, 121K)

true and you can die from alcohol poisoning super easily.

thanks, doc

also pumping you're colon to ethanol is next level smartness.

Truly blackpilled alcoholics take 190 proof Everclear and mix it with water. It's among the cheapest ways of staying drunk and it's less nasty than other cheap hooches given the absence of congeners.

Attached: 02522.jpg (1000x1330, 181K)

Being drunk is essentially consuming enough alcohol such that your liver can't keep up.

that's nothing user. my whole account took a bear bong in its ass and actually never recovered a couple months back

Attached: biden_12.png (163x189, 71K)

It's called boofing you millennial faggots.
>t. oldfag

Kek

Nice so it would also avoid your liver thereby avoiding cirrhosis? Sounds good to me.

This is an immensely high IQ post

>Easy to take
I dont thimk so

Not that user, but honestly? Yeah, to an extent. Most people who try the hole booze up the ass thing are stupid kids who read about it on the internet or heard it from a friend of a friend. They're stupid, obviously, but I doubt they have a keen interest in dying.

Lmfao

>bear bong

The English word is beer bong. Because beer.