Explain it to brainlet

Please just tell me the honest truth. No bullshit. Is it a good idea now to start accumulating BTC and DCA throughout 2019?

Attached: DF21CE22-0205-484A-A061-09FA7E9FEACA.jpg (236x250, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coincentral.com/top-6-crypto-confiscations/
medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-tether-truth-machine-the-wheels-of-justice-turn-slowly-but-grind-exceedingly-finely-8e3bd72ad011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SegWit
modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin/bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-core-update-fixes-vulnerability-that-reportedly-could-crash-network-for-80-000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox
ccn.com/bitcoin-price-will-likely-fall-to-1500-bloomberg-analyst/amp/
rados.io/list-of-documented-exchange-hacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi

Idk user how the fuck do you value an asset that isn't being used and isn't backed by anything?

Yes.

we recovery to 20k by march and then 100k by december 2019. buy and hold unironically.

Peter Brandt predicted a multi year bear market. We have barely passed one year depending on where you count. DCA in, it will probably go lower when the my gox coins come out and when the etf comes out since institution access usually results in a harsh drop in value.

just like people value gold, and no, electronics or jewelry meme use cases don't justify its market cap at all
unconfiscatable, deflationary, immutable, decentralized money,
and no, you shitcoin or bcash aren't better because they are faster.
Security is the most important thing, that's what gives value to btc, not the number of transaction so that a bunch of faggots in san francisco can buy overpriced coffe.

Ok, the first thing to do is if you're a brainlet, don't get your investment advice from an anonymous shitposting imageboard. That's the first thing. All non-brainlets already know to do this.

The second thing is, if you're still here, no, it's not. Crypto is a Ponzi scheme and people are still too dumb to figure out that the key factors that made the 2017 bull run and the 2018 bubble burst different from all other big gains and drops in crypto's past. But if you can figure this out, you're definitely not a brainlet.

Digital currency doesn't just have a future, it IS the future of money. But the problem is, Bitcoin, Ether, Monero, etc. are not. They are failures, and while there will probably be other bull runs in the future, they won't be parabolic like 2017's. That was the big one. If you missed that, then you basically missed crypto.

It's up to you if you want to believe the shills who will attack this post. You have heard my argument, see what theirs is, if they even bother.

Attached: 072ad9aa778d49f722a04cdfe8ad1916.jpg (718x1013, 370K)

>muh 'blockchain not bitcoin' he he look how smart I am
how is the weather in commiefornia faggot?

See what I mean? isn't even an argument.

I just don't like pretentious pseudo intelectuals like you, that's all, I provided arguments earlier, you didn't

Bitcoin is cheap, at any rate, if measured against fiat.

Attached: BTCfuture.jpg (1453x9996, 1.77M)

>smug anime posters are here again
The bottom is close

Attached: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (1652x3399, 1.02M)

Yes, i think 2019 is the year to accumulate.

>pretentious pseudo intelectuals
I'll take that as a compliment. Whenever people say it, it tells me right away what's really going through their heads.

>I provided arguments earlier, you didn't
I don't think you understand how debate works. When someone says something you disagree with, you are supposed to make an argument to show logically why that other person is wrong. I can address your post, and you can choose to ignore mine, but when you say I didn't provide arguments, you are lying, and you would literally have to be illiterate not to see it.

>unconfiscatable
coincentral.com/top-6-crypto-confiscations/
>, deflationary,
medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-tether-truth-machine-the-wheels-of-justice-turn-slowly-but-grind-exceedingly-finely-8e3bd72ad011
> immutable,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SegWit
>decentralized money,
modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin/bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/

>Security is the most important thing
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-core-update-fixes-vulnerability-that-reportedly-could-crash-network-for-80-000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox

Start reading.

Attached: 444b722f663f33f92eda98f2fbe78a8d.png (1100x1340, 1.03M)

>coincentral.com/top-6-crypto-confiscations/
none of these prove bitcoin is unconfiscable assuming you aren't an idiot

>medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-tether-truth-machine-the-wheels-of-justice-turn-slowly-but-grind-exceedingly-finely-8e3bd72ad011
>raising supply of shitcoin X raises supply of bitcoin
imagine the IQ

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SegWit
nobody forces you to use segwit

>modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin/bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/
>"media" realizing anything
Bitcoin isn't centralized, if it was then miners wouldn't have been cucked into segwit, they would censor transactions when asked by governments and whatnot

>cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-core-update-fixes-vulnerability-that-reportedly-could-crash-network-for-80-000
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox
bug: irrelevant if you are using proper software (see TRB). exploit was impossible to put in practice anyway
>mtgox
irrelevant fucktards put money in exchange and losing them is a feature

Attached: jihan.jpg (502x310, 28K)

ccn.com/bitcoin-price-will-likely-fall-to-1500-bloomberg-analyst/amp/

Short answer: no

Long answer: the ship has sailed, what you're looking at now is a long downturn period until the price adjusts. You're still going to see spikes here and there but not as massive as one year ago

1. if you are a brainlet then even a password stored in your head could be stolen
2. 21m supply cap, I don't care about your bitfinex'ed cult
3. optional/backwards compatible
4. oh wow a bug that could affect older versions and was fixed in time, really good fud
>(((cointelegraph)))

You are a brainlet to me, typical retard who thinks he will impress someone by typing as if he had a stick up his ass
you have to go back

Yes, and no, buy BSV.

>none of these prove bitcoin is unconfiscable assuming you aren't an idiot
Okay. All those people were idiots, but you're smarter than them, got it.

>imagine the IQ
Not an argument. You are disingenuous, because ironically, you've demonstrated that you know exactly what the problem is, you're just not acknowledging it.

>nobody forces you to use segwit
Okay. Good luck going against the grain with that one.

>Bitcoin isn't centralized
Large mining pools operating as a cartel have centralized the major cryptos. If you don't know this, you don't even understand the networks of what you've invested in.

>bug: irrelevant if you are using proper software (see TRB). exploit was impossible to put in practice anyway
>irrelevant fucktards put money in exchange and losing them is a feature
Security doesn't just mean the network. It means the whole thing. And if you want to ignore market forces by writing off the losses of people who are not you, you are ignoring the bigger picture. Not to mention being an asshole, which I mean, is pretty clear you are. Also:
rados.io/list-of-documented-exchange-hacks/

Attached: 60c535514733dfd39a2493c0ed0d7b7a.png (999x1359, 1.03M)

Attached: theshow.jpg (1000x850, 112K)