I’m planning on buying 1000 Xmr for long term hold. Will I make it?

I’m planning on buying 1000 Xmr for long term hold. Will I make it?

Attached: 1F1CE9B5-2739-4FC0-804A-908D3333286E.jpg (1600x900, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, bro.

no, buy xvg;)

Wait it's going to hit 10$.

Wait, till you get it for free plus 10$ on top.

All you need is 18 user.

This user, this market is not done crashing, won't be till 1k BTC, accept this and maybe buy some XMR when it hits the $10 range.

And dont forget to donate to the development of monero. There are several requests open: forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required

And who are you? Momys little prophet? You are sounding like all the moon boys in january, but reversed. Bottom must be near.

Nice cope bullfag, no, XMR is not gonna make you rich, BTC is crashing to 1k, like it or not, I've been saying we were gonna crash since 19k, seems like you guys still don't want to let go of your delusions.

Oh, the crash was obvious, not only for you.
And xmr is more than a get rich quick scheme, but you are too deluted to see it.

>but you are too deluted to see it.
Yeah I'm the delusional one. Let me guess you're an AnCap?

user i'm here much longer then you, teust me. And i've already made it. I just point other anons to the few project which are worth beeing supported IMO.

dear retard,
don't put any more money in crypto until you're sure it hit bottom. no, you are not sure yet.
love,
user

This also only brainlets buy xmr. It has a usecase but there is no reason to hold it.

>user i'm here much longer then you, teust me.
I trust your claims as much as your English, Pajeet.

Yeah in the idea it's not a get rich scheme its an asic enrichment scam where they fund asic manufacturers with four years worth of fpga profits.

So basically it's a get rich scheme without the quick part. And without the you also unless you're one of rickys cartel.

where did you got that number?

nigger, if you have money for 1k xmr, you already made it

sure bro, a coin made for drug dealers and terrorists has a very bright future

18 when tail emission begins. Won’t it need to be like +10 each decade?

Attached: 7FF8EA4C-AC17-49F1-BF6F-431B449DA6FB.png (1080x1920, 1.49M)

Name calling, is that all?

All someone needs to do when pointing out a delusional Pajeet.

not yet

you will die a penniless vergin

Don't buy Monero.

>nigger, if you have money for 1k xmr, you already made it
That's only 47k...

47k isn't even hood rich

The problem with investing in Monero is thinking that shitcoins are priced for their utility. Monero has no speculative value.

>privacy doesn't matter
>Monero is shitcoin and has no speculative value

Attached: 1491869568849s.jpg (225x225, 6K)

no it is a nice currency for me to buy drugs

if coins were valued for their use, they wouldn't have a 100 billion market cap. there aren't enough darknet drug users in the world to support even 0.1% that. it's all valued on speculation. Monero can't promise to be widely adopted because it's at odds with every government and regulation body in the world. It's probably the ONLY coin at risk of being delisted across the board.

Attached: 1544150378447.png (650x650, 43K)

uhhhhhh, it's a good concept but no...........very overvalued

Sure, because the only use case for privacy is in the darknet.
Enjoy non-fungible coins.

Attached: 3Q7iXtQ.png (645x729, 51K)

Oh its brainlet poster/FBIanon again. Still up to your old tricks. We debunked everything you said in the last thread, anyone who believes you gets what they deserve.

Honestly, the only thing I'm buying right now is btc and xmr. 2020 is hopefully going to be the year of the lambo.

All these FBI agents ITT.

Attached: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (763x229, 14K)

18.2m actually, it will take 20 years to surpass 21m, should happen around 2040

Attached: b (1429).jpg (960x640, 91K)

10 000 % you will make

Check out pirate and how this ''meme'' coin is superior to monero . Fluffypony admitted this. discord gg/UjnqMyW

This but unironically

stop trying to make bootleg zcash be a thing

does long term mean a couple months to you?
if so, then no
every ADHD holder will eventually panic sell and shoot themselves like the spastic they are

Its also, the only one worth a damn. Which is why it's at risk

Yes but don’t buy yet.

This

Wait for it to break the 200 day moving average

Forget about making it. Just be Thankful For Today.