Is there a single intp or intj on this board who isn't all in on link at this point? Explain yourselves...

Is there a single intp or intj on this board who isn't all in on link at this point? Explain yourselves. Low iq NPC types need not reply

Attached: intpintj-01.jpg (587x622, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/wryck6de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits
twitter.com/AnonBabble

intj been all in LINK since 15cents. buying more every payday

There's always a lot of intjs when Jow Forums takes personality tests. Kind of weird and I'm not sure if it's a Larp.

I'm INTJ and I'm all in on BAT.

Attached: 7618534.jpg (526x395, 26K)

intj, all in link, king of delphi

Attached: 1541239833291.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Infp checking in

I'm on the border of INTJ / INTP and I'm like 90% all-in on ETH. No Link, just don't trust you faggots shilling it constantly, and don't trust Sergey because he's just using you guys as his own personal Big Mac slush fund.

Attached: 1522215297584.png (360x360, 38K)

strawpoll.com/wryck6de

Intj, only btc and xmr

ENFP spotted

Disgusting

its almost as if this website attracts a certain type of person. well Jow Forums did. who the fuck knows who comes to 4channel now

intp been all in since last jan, and DCAing

EN(F/T)P 90% in on LINK.

sold at .50 cents cant wait to buy 1000 for $100 in a few months.

INTP all in on nano

Autistic loser shut-in NEETs are almost always INTJ, I mean what else would fit the bill more closely?

I mean 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg

Seven of nine just looks like she could fuck you to submission.

>judging
lol nerd

An INTJ would not be "all in" on anything unless it was unassailable. I am largely in Link and have gone as far as to gamble people's perceptions of me by shilling it face to face, but I will always have active contingency plans. If you aren't also in some junior miners, cash, and some healthier side bets, you are not an INTJ because you are not reading the meta around QT, BTC debasement to capture mt gox coins, major miners passing peak production and needing to by juniors, etc.

I cannot speak to why an INTP wouldn't be all in. Is it natural for them to be that unpragmatic?

High IQ INFJ
I wouldn't fuck Link with your dick and cannot wait for the stink threads to disappear. Linkies should remove themselves from the gene pool to raise the collective intelligence of humanity.
"1000 EOY" =

you're intj

INTJ here. Have avoided link because of 4chans shilling but just the other day was looking at chart of LINK and saw how stupid I was to not HEDGE into it at beginning of bear. LINK performed like a beast during last 11 months of bear

>thinks link isn't unassailable.
every link fud is quickly shut down or ignored because its been shut down thousands of times in the past.

LINK has been almost entirely supported by a cult-like insanity propped up by incessant Jow Forums shilling of "$1000 EOY". It's gonna dump hard as fuck on January 1st when people realize they've been duped and it's not even going to be 20 cents EOY.

ENFP

60% LINK
15% SC
15% XDC
5% DCR
3% AKA
2% KIN

i dont want to be burned for heresy, but everyone rational knows 1k eoy is a meme. the rest is solid fundamentals.
dump on 1/1. kek'd

Attached: 1352048235883.jpg (240x200, 10K)

we were in an unlogical point to invest in any coin, we were on a bear market, onces this settle i could join.

anyone invested before this crash dont look at the crypstosfere as a whole, neither the btc chart, and not to talk about trendfollowing.

its completly useless to be a geek and understandd a proyect if youre the only one whos gonna support it.

INTP. Still don't own any link. Everyone who shills it comes across as being extremely unintelligent and desperate.

based

Crypto is assailable. An INTJ who isn't hedging the whole system to ensure a good enough win is either desperate or not far enough into the archetype.

intj here, BTC and XMR only.

INTP and all in link

INTP with 10k stack not all in but i have diversified , 30% link

Myers-briggs is nothing but a nerd horoscope.
I'm "INTJ" and a "scorpio" and I sold all my link at $1.20

INTP sold 75% in January. Rest is not going to recover.

wrong

Yet you should be able to come to your own conclusion not based on bored weirdos

ENTP here.
XMR over everything. fuck link

Everything in my post is true.

nope

Do you disagree in whole or in part? Which parts? Use your words.

ENTP here, all in LINK. I’m still going to be a chad amoung us LINK millionaires. Sorry.

the mbti part, why would i disagree with what price your sold at and that you're a scorpio

INTJ, 50/50 LINK and BTC

INTP sold all in January and paid back my student loans. I’m still lurking here because it’s funny to see human suffering

ENTJ here all in.

Also my own boss at 23. Get fucked brainlets.

MBTI was created by two women with no background in psychology, based on the pseudoscientific musings of carl jung. It has no basis in evidence-based psychology, and performs poorly on measures like test-retest consistency, predictive power, and variable independence. There is a reason it's used by MBAs and life coaches, and not real psychologists.

its not larp it's a projection of what they see themselves as rather than being objective
nothing but applied "im a social cripple therefor i must be smart" thinking, really

what is used by real psychologists?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

INTJ algobro. momentum models are lukewarm right now.

Attached: fren matrix.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Intp was all in link until May. Now all in zec

INTP, 60%+ in since ED and all-in for last few months.

Same here

Attached: Utrecht_Moreelse_Heraclite.jpg (1900x1564, 1.51M)

unironically this

Attached: 456715302248513537.png (112x112, 23K)

INTJ
All in LINK

I somewhat agree. But what if stinkys are retarded AND link is 1000eoy?

INTJ here still have a little bit of btc otherwise full fiat and accumulating fiat
planing to go long when I'll consider that things have hit the bottom

Attached: I_ec5dd6_1931874.gif (499x337, 428K)

Haha u know u r a normie

INFJ master race

Attached: 1513438406716.png (2546x1160, 623K)

INTP iq 160 all in Verge. muh utility fucking lol

Intj all in on dnt until it pumps again at least

lmao

Intj, currently sitting about 20k in ETFs and have 50k linkies. Slowly adding to my bags with each paycheck.

I have consistently gotten INTP every time I took the test throughout the years. I have been watching LINK since ICO but have been very hesitant. All the shilling here puts me off a bit, even though I like the memes. Ironically, my name is actually Sergey.

Myers Briggs is practically pseudoscience.

Attached: C81F5CB2-5158-44E9-8B7F-646B505EB6AE.jpg (543x591, 85K)

INTP here

I am all in on a x2 short on bitcoin group se stock

nope i bought at 13 cents

Explain. What is all this categorization ?

You don't believe it has any accuracy in grouping people with certain personality traits and habits together? It's nowhere near as pseudoscintific as something like astrology, IMO. It actually has practical uses.

*pseudoscientific

ENTP here. BTC4life

myers briggs personality test, it takes 15 min to take

what does "warmest machine" mean?

Thinks and acts like an intelligent machine (calculated and precise), with a relatively friendly, albeit introverted personality.

INTP here, I don't have much to say except I wish I was more assertive.

Attached: 08trdmkufj221.jpg (640x460, 44K)

>I have consistently gotten INTP every time I took the test throughout the years.
same. shorting all the way down $0.00

Did a lot of Myers Briggs' test just to be sure. Always got INTP. If you are holding coins at the moment you suck . Sold everything I got and waiting for the right moment to get back in.

Main altcoins:
ETH
LINK
Skycoin
BAT

ENTP fiat king master race here. I'm richer than 100% of users of this board because I knew 2018 was not a year to buy anything. AMA

Forgot to mention I sold at $18k and $19k into fiat. I don't trust a single one of you introverted autistic weaklings and I'm up 99% on you clowns by having not participated in your autistic shill scams.

Yet you are empty inside and are seeking validation on 4channel. Good job bud.

Bitcoin is going below $800 and it's never going to make a new ATH, not even close. None of you autistic neets know how to trade because you can't think outside the box, at least not correctly. You all get trapped in retard brain loops and get carried away with your NPC aspie hive mind programming.

Negative potato. There shouldn't be a safe space for losers like you all, but that's just my philosophy.

>don't trust you faggots shilling it constantly,
imposter
An INTJ that can't sense the truth through the 4chins would do his own research to bypass the need for that trust

Oh yeah, Hillary wins in 2020 by a landslide.

Okay gramps

INTJ and INTP are classed as easy to persuade, manipulate and reluctant to change by psyop organisations. Just an FYI.

I’m 50:50 BAT and LINK.

INTJ ... I'm all in.

ENTP. I am 90% LINK. Wish I had gone all in a few months ago.

INFJ reporting in
40% LINK
40% XRP
20% mix of BTC, ETH, XLM, BAT

Based

Intj.

Eth, bat, holo, msr, xem, gvt, xlm, and (sigh) fun.

INTP here, I trade out every so often but I can't stop going back into all in on LINK. I wish I knew why, but I actually have never come up negative on my side stacks so I guess it's not that bad. BCHSV did me well this week, but I already fucking re-entered LINK 1500 sats lower than I exited (and 1000 sats higher than it is now)

fellow INTP
also, all in on NANO
genius-level IQs are INTP more than any other type

Attached: BE77E252-353B-43A9-B8AA-BAE0F8471C6E.png (1255x698, 92K)

INTP here. Sell your link and hold ETH.

carl jung was an INTP, and his stuff is still misunderstood by you retards

Attached: F021A641-0F80-4136-AF8C-15EFCA2B2592.png (2318x1024, 177K)

INTP, all in on OMG.

This supposition is retarded. Crypto has been on a track since the Over 9000 meme carried made it go full retard only to be unable to sufficiently liquidate due to an ETF denial. Since then it's all gone as expected, so why would we INTJs revise our model?

INTJ here
pretty much all in on link, I have one little gamble play also, but mostly for fun and then sell if it works out. But nodes on link is the plan, build it up like the mining, the earlier you get in the more you make and can keep expanding! Just like the miners did. Feels good to be in from the start!