If crypto is so untraceable, what is to stop me from taking out as much debt as I can to buy a shitload of btc...

if crypto is so untraceable, what is to stop me from taking out as much debt as I can to buy a shitload of btc, hiding it, and moving to some 3rd world country then selling the btc and living like a king?

Attached: pepe14.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxUAntt1z2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing

who would buy your worthless btc in 3rd world?

Nothing its what so many did, that or Puerto Rico. If I had a job lined up in a white ethnostate I would do just this.

Go for it if you don't ever want to live in a first world country again. Make sure your chosen country doesn't extradite to wherever you accrued all your debt.

Don't you need to give collateral for a loan?

>your chosen country doesn't extradite

What exactly would they do? I mean wouldnt you just claim bankruptcy first after you lost all your monero in a boating accident.

Puerto Rico is a tax haven for US citizens, you can't avoid extradition there. It's a US territory for fuck's sake.

So if myself and a friend each take out $40k loans, move to Peru, then sell next time btc moons and make $800k, will that be enough money to buy slaves and have them fight tigers on our giant compound in the rain forest?
Can I use a mortgage to buy btc?

Attached: grug.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I know this. Extradite for what. You rack a bunch of debt and file bankruptcy because of all the stress you start a new life.

Why not just keep the money from the loan and skip the BTC middle man?

>not 50x'ing your loan by buying magic internet money

This way if I fuck up and btc doesn't moon I can just declare bankruptcy. If it starts mooning I'll plan my "vacation" to Belize.

They won't loan you much if you own nothing.
Once you take a loan there is no other outcome, than Jew getting richer.

You need to worry about charges because that's called bankruptcy fraud and it's illegal as fuck.

Good luck proving any of that after many years. Leave renounce citizenship become an international citizen.

This is why credit cards stopped letting people buy crypto.

I have a strong income. No house yet. Would a reverse-mortgage be the ticket?
>that's called bankruptcy fraud and it's illegal as fuck.
It's not fraud if I carried the cash around in a briefcase and lost it in a boating accident. Also the btc will be in a wallet in a chip either in my ass or in my arm.

Why do you need to use Bitcoin?

1. Go to foreign country that will let you stay on an extended visa.
2. Open bank account in said foreign country.
3. Wire the money to your foreign bank account.

People talking about extradition are clueless. Being in debt is not a crime. You can't be sent to prison for being in debt let alone extradited.

There is actually nothing preventing you from doing this, and it's done all the time.

>carried the cash around in a briefcase and lost it

lmao imagine believing this is a viable defense against fraud charges the absolute state

Yes, that's why I was talking about avoiding extradiction. Read above, we are going in circles here.
Go ahead and try this, OP. Let us know how it works out.

I guess depends what kind of debt it is and how much it is. If user is talking about like100 grand or some small pittance who cares.

You know if you're in debt long enough creditors sometimes sell the rights to the debt they're owed to other creditors at a fraction of the actual debt.
youtube.com/watch?v=hxUAntt1z2c
Maybe someday in the future, if you're super rich, you can just buy debt portfolios from several creditors in the state you were in through a shell company under someone else's name and forgive your own debt + the debt of thousands of others at a cost lower then that of paying off your debt alone legitimately.

Debt is erased after 7 years.

You will not be able to get a non-collateralized loan, only couple credit cards.

All transactions are public you fucking moron.

>implying if I make it I would ever help out anyone besides half a dozen close friends/family members

789999999968 received 324214321432 from njbhjbhgvcfdfrt6yughftryubhjvcfh67ui
wow, so useful

>become an international citizen.

god why did I ever listen to the fucking retards that post here ?

passport can now be restricted for debt obligations

You can still make it if you liquidate everything you own and go all in on Chainlink right fucking now. Pic related- it's Chainlink's new partner. (((Diversity)))

Attached: IMG_20181207_225921_228.jpg (1189x626, 79K)

Gotta put all that money in Bitcoin Cash though.

>extraditing someone to repay a small debt with money they don't have
LMAO

iNdiA sUpErPoWeR 2020

You don't need Bitcoin to do this. You can send the fiat to a Cayman bank account legally. You just have to be willing to never get credit for the rest of your life.

>fleeing your safe and majority white (for now) area forever to a third world shithole over a "small debt"
If you think anyone should even consider this for less than half a million dollars you need to neck yourself.

How old are you Zoomer faggots anyway? This board is starting to lower my IQ and I haven't found a good lead on here since around May or June. I might actually be outgrowing you retards.

Nothing at all. Go do it and enjoy your 3 years in a Cambodian hut before you begrudgingly return to your parents home.

>Yes your honour I was on a boat and I had a briefcase with all my money inside it and it just fell into the water!

Do you think you're in a movie or something or are you just severely underage? Holy shit.

Cowardice