Alright motherfuckers , time for a crazy plan

alright motherfuckers , time for a crazy plan.

>Be me
>Have companies throwing loans at me with high interest.
>Opportunity to max out 5 credit cards
>Get line of credit + mortgage
>Max out on loans all possible
>Get Loan shark money
>Go all in on XMR.
>Hope 2019 is the next golden bullrun.
Am i wrong to do this? If all else fails , I'll just leave the country and chill somewhere else. I think the US dollar will default in 2021. Maybe i'm wrong.

Attached: Bitcoin ETF.jpg (1438x1183, 116K)

you are wrong, the us dollar wont default

Screenshot this shit. Remember i predicted this shit.

I think it's too early for this plan. I need more confirmations. Creditors hound the fuck out of you

Also if that actually panned out, I'm not sure I would want to be around for that shitshow

Checked
I'll just pay it back when we have done 50-100x
At the end of the day , it's better to take precautions. It's paper money anyways. They print it endlessly right?

What do you know, user?

I know a little. Not everything. I just connect the dots. We are heading towards a NWO. I'd rather be prepared than be a bitch. War perhaps. That's what i think.

What is your timing of doing the buy?

I see Bitcoin dropping to 2-2.5k by EOY. Then we'll begin the golden bull run. Q2-4 2019.

>I think the US dollar will default in 2021.

Give me 5 reasons why you believe that. Provide sources where necessary.

nah, i dont care enough

be prepped for $1300 $1000 and possibly $750 in Q1 of 2019.

not a bad idea desu though probably illegal.
if the plans dont pan out you might not be allowed to go chill somewhere.

considered this myself in the past, could probably borrow about 100k

>the U.S dollar will default

God damn, stop larping as fucking economists. A dollar can’t default idiots.

So... Why is china and russia been 2 years of dumping and acummulating metals?

they buy american bonds because theyre currency sucks dumbfuck
>inb4 they were dumping bonds
they had no choice when america raises rates

Do you know what defaulting even means? Go read a book, fuck even wikipedia can explain this one. A unit of currency can’t default.

Hello retard, please wake up, Bitcoin is worth $0. Why?
Because in 10 years no one cared even to make a simple wallet, not to mention anything else, 0 work done except hype, not gtfo kid bubble has bursted

Bitcoin is literally just sitting there doing nothing for ten years and you pay 3000 for it only because it once was 19000 hahhaha btc is dead for 10 years, project abandoned

I can still buy the ETF when it gets introduced. Until then I wouldn't touch crypto with gloves.

Yeah thats what you think. The governments who govern your countries , will not trust each other anymore , and will ask for their money back. There won't be enough money to pay the debt. US dollar defaults = Go to fucking ZERO.

China controls 95% of all the gold operations GLOBALLY. Gold backed yuan coming soon.
Yeah it'll default when the us dollar is considered WORTHLESS. (which technically it currently is)
Fuck you boomer.

china controls majority of gold market
china has been engaging in shadow banking , issuing money to their citizens , for them to use to crash economies globally , to facilitate the crash.
China will issue a gold backed yuan in the future.
Bitcoin will be the new gold standard.
Governments will soon not trust each other and ask for their money back in GOLD. good luck.

Lmfao look at the fed shills in here. Imagine being so dull to think that having the most debt in the history of any nation is sustainable, imagine being so pig headed that you think you can be the worlds debtor forever . Americans actually think that they can be in debt and then just nuke whoever they are in debt to. It's a hilariously ape like mentality and they will be killing each other in the streets rightfully for putting their time into a piece of paper backed by only their own stupidity. Glorious justice. America will fall very soon.

>bitcoin has much more limited supply than gold
dumbass, how can you compare the supply of a digital coin with gold? one has arbitrary supply limit the other is based in tonnes

Attached: 1542102197609.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Jesus fucking christ. A DOLLAR CANNOT DEFAULT NO MATTER IF IT GOES TO ZERO. THE CREDITOR OR DEBTOR ARE THE ONLY PARTIES WHO CAN DEFAULT. You are such a fucking moron, A UNIT OF CURRENCY CANNOT DEFAULT. Also extra fucking dumbass points for thinking a gold backed Yuan is in Chinese interests. Their controlled soviergn rate and foriegn “floating” rate scheme would be destroyed and they’d instantly lose trillions of dollars.

I'm a brianlet...so can any user tell me if a USD currency collapse is a realistic scenario?

China is on far shakier ground than even the US user.

It's inevitable. Check the numbers for yourself mate. People who deny this are lying or ignorant to the mathematical inevitability

default in 2021? way early buddy. More like 2031. Also your plan is shit. Monero is still $48, $48!! It was $13 early 2017 and thats where its going next year

400% rise from here
13200 USD

its playing out.. but upside down lmao

why aren't you using maker dao

the us dollar literally cannot default, and no country on earth would push the circumstances to make it do so if it could.

Pretty good idea. DCA in all 2019. Be prepared to hold until 2023 though you'll probably be in the black by 2020. Best money making plan I've seen on Jow Forums.