Do you own property Jow Forums? Do you plan to?

Do you own property Jow Forums? Do you plan to?

Attached: 1140-house-inheriting.imgcache.rev68c065601779c5d76b913cf9ec3a977e.jpg (1140x655, 1.47M)

i own your mom

no i own shitcoins theyre more valuable

I bought 4 condos that make $2.5k/mo in rentz.
Also value increased $100k in 4 years.
Also built a $400k house that I am trying to sell. Bought another condo for myself to move when I sodl the house.
t. Yuropoor

Living the dream, you going to get more rental property?

how much capital did you have to get your money ball rolling?

no, nobody wants their own property

what do you think

Attached: 34oi5k4jwj5h3.png (509x574, 295K)

No, I am good. It is enough. Will start selling in 10 years, so I could spend the money.
Will invest in some inflation proof bonds when I sell my house.
Also have $300k in stocks rn.

Had a small construction company. 5 employees, small piping, renovation, etc.
$20k ish initial.
Built the house over time, lived quite frugally and made around $100k profit/year.
Closed the Co last year. Made enough to live the dreamâ„¢

I honestly hate nonchalantfags like you who humble brag and call themselves poor afterwards. Unironically kill yourself and stream it. I am a real poorfag zoomer who is seething at this fucking post

Attached: 1544117603403.jpg (2696x1372, 235K)

Yes, a two family rental that I rent out for $5,900 a month.

I own three duplex's and a 3,000 sqft garage. Currently working on rehabbing the third duplex and expanding it to a fourplex. I gross around 20% total cost annually & live for free. Third property isn't even in use yet. Feels like I'm winning at life.

Attached: 1542867035776.jpg (657x527, 31K)

I bought a crappy house at the bottom of the 2008 fallout for ~30k from HUD, never lived in it but it's my property/shtf hedge.

625/month rent for a condo
Kek you're not a proper europoor then

6k a month? WHY AM I SO POOR. SOMONE PLEASE KILL ME

Sorry zoomer.
I answered op.
>Yuropoor
t. Magnificent European Masterrace Boomer

See
And stop bullying

my dream is to buy land and build my own house

Nobody in the usa owns anything silly goy, didnt you read the fine print? You can only purchase the right to live on the land until the government cant pay the fed debt and they require their asset with everything on it. Oh no, I've just triggered so many retards who haven't read a single thing in their life about their own contracts.

sounds like you triggered yourself there user

Private property should be abolished

Give me your address, I'll abolish your private property for you.

Actually this is correct, though the government wouldn't ever be able to actually start mass selling people's houses without a lot of politicians getting slaughtered.

I own a house that I live in. To be honest, the house was an inheritance so I try not to boast about it considering it was acquired through luck and not hard work. Renting is a huge scam but people are forced to pay it to stay off the street. Rent is how they keep you working.

>tfw simple houses like these dont exist anymore
>its either mcmansion or tightly condensed townhouse-tier houses
what went so wrong

Attached: 1484177564112.jpg (410x410, 27K)

question is how old are you?

>t. Yuropoor
Nice.
To OP's question, yes. I'm saving up for some real estate right now. I plan on buying two houses and maybe a duplex.
Real estate in California is way over priced right now though. After the minimum wage hits 15 dollars an hour and the money hungry companies automate their lines, and food cashiers, then we'll see a fall in housing prices.

Attached: 066.jpg (680x598, 43K)

Those houses still exist depending on where you live. That type of house is pretty common in 50's era East coasy suburbs