Reminder to all the brainlets

Reminder to all the brainlets

This is the worst possible shitcoin to invest in

If you think volatility and manipulation now is bad imagine a shitcoin being pumped and dumped by mafias, isis and CIA at the same time. And when it gets delisted from everywhere it will probably dump to 50 cents

Attached: PzHu2yli_400x400.png (400x400, 36K)

>Remember to always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says
Thanks, just bought 100k.

Attached: 1537094133896.jpg (2082x1226, 380K)

What is DEX?
What is the single crypto that has real world usecases?

you just have to imagine how pointless xmr is when everybody uses second layer networks on bitcoin, or private token layers on ethereum. dont listen to brainlets talking about base-layer privacy. there's no such thing for closed systems.

Monero is used by criminals. Going to be worth dick as cannabis is legalized everywhere

invest in pot stocks instead

do you weird fucks not realise this is exactly what was being said about bitcoin a few years ago?

"bitcoin is used by criminals"
What the fuck kind of shit argument is that?
Toiletrs are used by criminals
Keyboards are used by criminals
Shoes are used by criminals
Second layer shit will never, ever get even close to having base layer shit in order. Optional privacy means no privacy. The very fact that you turn on the privacy feature means there is apparently something to hide and therefor makes you suspect.

Literal honeypot

there's some bullshit going on on this board with regard to monero over the past month or 2. This is either some reverse shilling campaign in which case I should liquidate my holdings immediately or some gay-ass ranjeet pulling pajeetry trying to get people to sell

Seems like the best privacy coin that I've been investing in. If this even goes to $200 I will be in a life-changing situation.

It’s pajeetery trying to shill Dero.
They really wanna pump and dump Dero.

>second layer
>ethereum private token

Holy crap, KYS.

0/10 FUD. Try harder.

While we're talking about muh privacy coins can anyone shill or fud me Masari?

privacy coins will be the first ones to get hit by hard regulations, regulations that might even force exchanges to delist it to comply with local law

Literally an asic funding scam that is being paid for by four years of fpga scamming.

The usa will be tracking you moronos soon so you all can't hide your pedo tax bux any more so you should probably make amends now before you get a big ten inch from uncle sam.

>Muh asic funding scam
Legit do you have any idea as to what the fuck you are talking about?

The entire reason you want monero is that its currenly, as far as I know, the only truly private currency (fuckoff dero-jeets)

But why dero? Why not go for something that hasnt already been outed a quadrillion times as a pajeet pump n dump? Why shill it in such a roundabout way in monero threads? Why are there so many monero threads with the same regurgitated retarded arguments against it?
The entire idea behind crypto was that you cant regulate it. If people want to use it to store their money they will, it is not something you can outlaw/ban easily.

All this bullshit about muh etfs and muh bankers and muh regulation needs to gtfo. All that is needed is adoption. For adoption to occur prices need to stabilize/shit needs to be easily usable. These retarded 50key adresses are a big problem, nobody can remember that shit. Just use an IBAN like system; already gives 26^6 × 12^10 options. Is more than 100 accounts for every single person on the planet. With 6 letters and 12 numbers, arrange it the same way; LL##LLLL########## and suddenly you can actually remember the goddamn adress

You can "buy" it on Circle, which is even more normie friendly than normiebase. Monero ain't going anywhere.

>(fuckoff dero-jeets)
does monero have smart contracts?

>pulled up dream market

Still working... Regulate what DEXs will eventually be a thing. This is the same fud I heard about BTC years ago.

Does dero have curry masala recipes in there somewhere?

It's a Monero fork trying to improve scalability in CryptoNote protocol in the first layer, while Monero intends to do it in the second layer from now. Nice guys, seems to be doing a fine job until now.

So, having smart contracts is the only factor that matters for Dero to overpass Monero, like Ethereum overpassed Bitcoin?