XRP

You guys are brain dead niggers if you don't hold XRP

Attached: ripple-xrp-new-logo-crypto-currency-bitcoin-hodl.png (178x178, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

galgitron.net/Post/How-xRapid-Worksand-Doesnt
youtu.be/S_AE7juqL8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: BINGO.png (544x608, 98K)

dude the token doesn't even need to be used. Why would banks put money in your pockets for free? Ask yourself that. They just announced they are releasing a 2nd platform with a partner company that doesn't even need the token... Ripple doesn't even own XRP. It's a literal scam like the rest of crypto. None of this shit has a patent. None of this shit needs to be used by any adapting bank, company, or government. They can use the tech without giving you a penny.

Try my product

Attached: schwartz.jpg (480x360, 26K)

yikes

well then let's hope XRP is categorized as a security. idgaf

this guy is literally wrong lmao. Ripple's XRapid solution is revolutionary because it provides instant settlement of value. You CANNOT have that without using XRP. You spew bullshit without really understanding whats going on lmaooo

Ripple has no value because its tied in with xcurrent and that means people suck your money out of ripple without ever owning ripple.

Oh, and the banks arent going to be buying up big stacks of it, not how it works.

same goes to chainstink

Attached: justlet(((them)))useitforfreeXD.png (1556x558, 141K)

you braindead monkey niggers can read this article and possible comprehend how it XRapid will increase XRP value if you're IQ isn't negative 50
galgitron.net/Post/How-xRapid-Worksand-Doesnt

if you actually and unironically think all those niggers and NPC normie clowns on twitter are gonna get rich off XRP, you need a reality check

lmao lemme guess you own LINK ?

read the article you fucking LINK $1000 EOY faggot.

if you werent retarded, you would have noticed that i also posted this here. but i didnt expect much from a room temperature IQ XRP bagholders.
also >you're IQ isnt negative 50
>you're

my Uber driver told me about XRP. it's a negative IQ coin.

it is called ripple

the name alone is a good enough reason for a white guy never to touch it

and if you look into what ripple actually is, even the blackest of niggers would know not to touch it

faggot

no thanks cripple fan boi

ooh gottem with the grammar yet yours also isn't correct.
GL with your 3% index funds 9-5 wage cuck

Attached: IMG_20181124_085724.jpg (1242x996, 83K)

kek at fudding the best performer of this bear market, keep it up retards

No.1 Altcoin.
Beat all the other coins.
Bitcoin is next.
How's your coin doing? Here you go.

Attached: 1538638473743.jpg (3504x2336, 723K)

kys faggot, you have 0 idea what is going on from your parent's house. You need to grow up.

the only people who talk shit about xrp are the people who either have only have a slight idea what it is, or are just butthurt because their gay little internet coins are not having the success xrp is and will continue to have.
>euuuh its not decentralized.. euuh its controlled by the jews... meuuh crypto was supposed to take power back for the people beeeuuuh anonymous bleeeh

The only way crypto currency is going to have any real impact is if it works with the power structures that are already in place. Its a 14 year old fantasy to think that those structures are just going to let a new currency system pop up and take over without either subverting it or destroying it. Get on board or stay poor fags.

Funny thing is people who say banks will fork it it has no patent fail to realise a bridge asset requires liquidity that is built up over years not overnight. Xrp has been in this for the long game and has an acctual usecase unlike Sergey scam oracle's you link tards are literally the most retarded sand niggers ever.

XRP the standard

XRP IS DOWN FROM .60 cents
I member buying in at .20 cents and selling at $3.20. But I only bought $50 worth :(

Attached: 1B1F9FCA-F9A0-4BA3-B399-AF38199EE4BB.png (730x860, 155K)

> 100% in on XRP and if Garlichouse flips that damn switch and they start transferring over xRapid and they start transferring billions of dollars ...BILLIONS of dollars of cross border payments. That's all kinds of price action. It's going up, they don't need no bull run because they actually got some utility. It's actually usuful. I am waiting for dat to happen while all those other korns is sitting there bleeding out

Attached: crypttwins.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>What is a high velocity token

XRP going to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Seriously, successful guys like this know what they're talking about

youtu.be/S_AE7juqL8A

Attached: hodgetwins.jpg (560x381, 32K)

they unironically do

Best performer
.30cents kek

i hold 1k, just in case it actually goes to the $589 meme. i wouldn't risk any more than that.

U R Dumb

You guys are pedo supporters if you hodl XRP

Attached: RippleAndPodesta.png (949x343, 39K)

No, you kys. XRP is USELESS. It's a fucking SCAM. They are using you to fund their companies.

Yes you can. They already came out and said that they can do all this without XRP. Everyone fucking knew this but then they decided to lie about Xrapid because you bagholders are so fucking retarded and they wanted free money.

LINKies are more retarded than XRP bagholders. Let's not go there.

A scam means intentionally deceiving someone to take their money. You may think Ripple/Coil/R3 and others will ultimately fail to find a real use for XRP, but that doesn't mean they are scammers.

You can't settle instantly without pre-funding or going through a correspondent (high fees).

What is the best place to buy XRP?
I want to avoid having to send my ID to some dodgy marketplaces in order to buy some.

Don't buy XRP dude, it's a scam

Easiest and fastest is changelly, but expect high fees.

>once it falls under 2000 its a free fall no resistance

Attached: b4o9p6q3t6311.jpg (800x800, 113K)

What did i tell you last time?!

Dont throw stones if you sit in house of glass, remember mr centralized exchange cash out?

>only Repeats what he reads on /biz

>thinks his opinion matters

Attached: 1544018052534.png (600x842, 142K)

DUDE ITS A SCAM LMAO BTW GUYS BUY SOME SHITCOINS WITH $50 USD VOLUME

Get a Revolut account and it's very simple to buy it through the app ;)

>12055557 As Eurofag you could use XRPARROT.

>You can't settle instantly without pre-funding or going through a correspondent (high fees).

I don't know why you even bother explaining it to them at this point. If they want to be deliberately ignorant there's nothing we can do about it. When Jesus said "the poor will always be with you" I'm pretty sure he was talking about the average Jow Forums poster.

Attached: 51TyV8Y65yL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (245x346, 28K)

>the founders own it all
How is that fud? Jeb, Larsen, Brad and ripple all own over 55%.