Everything I see on the internet

Is making me more and more racist

>pic for this feel

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/
youtube.com/watch?v=TYIh4MkcfJA
coindeal.com/ref/37KT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s what happens when you don’t go outside and stay in your computer/phone all day

This, you've surrounded yourself in an Echochamber of retards and outcasts so of course you'd become more racist
Going outside exposes you to people with differing opinions, hence making you less racist

racism is natural and healthy

I have no money do anything outside, and no friends to do it with.

go outside and mingle with other races and you’ll become more racist. the idea that all people and cultures are equal is a fairytale.

reality is racist

People are just as racist irl actually
It is pretty funny

Shh. They must not know.

Ya goy, interactions with non-whites really makes you not racist

lol, I wish. I grew up in an all white area and believed the BS about poor dindus the media and public schooling shoved down my throat.

I went from a le based black man loving libertarian to racist because I realized everything I was taught about blacks was a fucking lie after being a D1 athlete for 4 years and having to put up with my nigger teammates. That made me wonder why the media and government would push those lies so hard and I looked for answers.

Look at a US map of racism, it's highest where people actually encounter niggers on a regular basis. The only people who aren't racist are sheltered liberals who know 1 token black guy from college who has a 115 IQ and isn't representative of blacks as a whole

Attached: america does.png (657x705, 316K)

>This isn't the reality they sold me in my 99% white public schooling

Attached: 1543763844528.jpg (593x593, 125K)

This is a fact and there's nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1496806355378.jpg (500x300, 34K)

>Fear and hostility against unknown is healthy

How dumb are you ?

>Unknown
>Implying
Get a load of this faggot

Attached: 1540940018317.jpg (251x242, 12K)

unironically this, the internet is just catching up to the racism of people who have to deal with actual dindus on the daily.

FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG

It's not unknown though. The more time you spend with other cultures, the more you realise how unequal they are.

>unknown

How do you get inside your computer? Is this what blockchain was all about?

Attached: comment_Z0vlIkYdRnC46xuN5JLV0Cb1j94wcQzG.jpg (641x530, 82K)

Just accept that equality is a farce. Cultures are better than others in some ways. Mutual respect is the key, not trying to make everyone confirm to a single view

>implying mutts have culture

that's far too radical

this happened to me in 2010 when I first started browsing Jow Forums. went from normie cuck to extreme racist within a matter of months. now it's your turn zoomer.

Attached: 1544028715984.png (427x495, 290K)

What Business & Finance is this?

>unknown
Read a book please

its because you cant live in denial when informatiom is flying in the air (literally) and seeing the truth is unavoidable.

Get off the internet then. It just means you're falling for shitty propaganda.

How can I get plugged back into the matrix like when I was 12? It's so tiring seeing everything good be erased for shit people from shitholes.

Attached: 1544210050906.png (1162x938, 889K)

Fuck off.

This user is right. If you spend all day on Jow Forums you start getting racist thoughts because the human mind adapts to it's surroundings.

Spend some time outside and you'll realize that people on this board as just sad losers (including me).

You guys are mistaken. It's not that irl people aren't racist, it's that they don't advertise it.

fear and weakness

Being racist isn't intrinsically bad, it's just forming an opinion on someone with minimal information. It's what you do with that knowledge that determines whether you're an awful person or not. I have mildly racist thoughts like "oh shit a black guy, better have a plan in case he grabs my stuff and runs", but I don't outwardly show it in any way. I still treat every black person with respect until they give me a reason not to.

This. Talk to anyone long enough and this racist shit starts to come out. A redneck will rant about blacks when comfortable. A Puerto Rican or Mexishit or nigger will rant about white people or their competing low IQ demographics pretty much always. White yuppies and Jews will complain about white people. Very few people are not racist

This. There’s nothing wrong with racism. Kind of weird that whites are the only ones worried about being labeled a racist because they’re the only targeted for being racist, though.

I was racist til I started fucking a Colombian chick, best sex I’ve ever had.

This. People's echo chambers have just become a thing to get support for blaming the world for your problems. People used to have to deal with their problems. Now they can just go online and be told by each other that they're right no matter what they do and nothing is their fault.

Attached: Miip.gif (248x193, 678K)

Go visit St Louis, that will reinforce these feelings padawan.

you Go outside faggot
The world of all shapes and colors is sick of your tumblr shit

If you change your beliefs that easily you’re probably a very weak minded person. No offence.

What would make him a very strong minded person then? Having anonymous discussions on the internet with you?

I don't know what better reason you want people to change their beliefs for than direct IRL experience with the subject matter. I think you are a sperg.

I wasn't racist until I had to live and survive among poos, chinks, spics, niggers and boomers

I'm getting more and more pissed with the jews for every single day.

Here is the thing. He is still racist. Its discriminating based on race. He thinks Colombian women are better at sex than other women.

Also changing your views about one race doesn't change them about all of them. Just because you can't stand being around blacks doesn't mean you hate asians or hispanics.

Literally what happened to me. ‘Just go outside bro’ is such a dumb Reddit tier line, unless you’re able to suppress what you see with your own eyes and accept the narrative instead over your own experiences.

racists in this thread if it's so great why are you bitching about being racist and posting tired wojaks? Get a life and stop whining about hating people that are apparently below you.

When whitey is racist against blacks I just assume he got cucked. Like this guy who literally wrote an essay that can be summarized as "I was on a high school basketball team and jamal cucked me, I hate black people now"

Maybe they are, I don't know. I think he should be free to like or dislike whatever groups of people he feels about... it's that dying concept of liberty, y'know?

My point was not that the Colombianista was racist, my point was that was proving that is wrong, because just going outside clearly worked, bro. Direct experience beats what people on the internet tell you about how life is every time.

Attached: 1522986139838.png (1440x1200, 1.44M)

>blacks are fine if you disagree you must’ve got cucked

Imagine being this retarded

It’s not about changing beliefs, I am still racist we all are but we differ in degrees. I just started seeing it differently now. I know the next person is racist too, I know that nigger is racist too, I know that sandnigger is racist too, I just live life accordingly instead of just whining about it.

Kek, this research explains it all.

research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/

Basically, liberals are dumb, dreaming faggots who DONT FEAR WHEN YOU SHOULD. You should be fucking afraid and risk-adverse when you consider swamping your nation with tens of millions of third-worlders. It's called not being an idiot.

Blacks are low iq, i hate low iq's, therefore i should hate blacks.

>whitey
Triggered nignog spotted

Your mind is basically a firewall, and you've added an exception for Colombian women because you found that they happened to be convenient for you personally. I'd say your problem is really being self-centred and selfish, not racist. You're clearly not racist when you think there's something good in it for you.

You’re racist too faggit. We all are and that’s the real pill. Just like you want your own children to succeed or your brother or you want to see immediate family do well, same goes with the people you most relate to, that’s just nature.
You’re probably a joke so get the fuck of this board.

You’re probably a kike*

Complete opposite. Outside is filled with conformists who just want to feel popular.

Good point and mostly true. I think what all these feel-good faggots were saying to OP is that if you go outside, you'll find out that not every nigger or brown is a horrible person, which is obvious, but these people are also stuck in shallow thinking to easily dismiss the racism on 4ch. I can get along with any people that are decent, but I can also judge things at the meta level and know importing low IQ third-worlders and ruining cultural foundations is horrible and a plan of the jew/corporate elite to make an easy-to-control slave class of idiots.

>Go to work
>Have to deal with incredibly obnoxious human resource beasts who's entire job is harassing you for being white
>Travel to big city
>Get robbed by a minority
>Apply to university
>Be rejected in favor of someone who just "BLACK LIVES MATTER" 500 times on their application
>Buy something from store
>Stuck in line for 10 minutes because a Jew is trying get everything they possibly can for free, completely harassing some poor kid just trying to do his job at checkout

What a wonderful world

Attached: bateman.jpg (627x325, 23K)

I don't even know what people base Jow Forums being an echo chamber off of. You can't even argue against me here without proving my point. Meanwhile in the "outside world" I'd probably be able to tell you to take it easy or use some other normal drongo speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=TYIh4MkcfJA
Notice how when anonymously writing the answer, conformity drops.

it's western black culture. go spend time with some african immigrants, they are good people.

You don't get outside enough. Today I got served a delicious lunch by a friendly latino while having a humorous conversation with a black dude who was also waiting for his lunch. Later I pet a pretty blonde lady's dog and chatted about how her kid likes grape candies, and had happy hour drinks with my half-Asian friend and had a great night.

Grow up.

>literally your entire sensory experience revolves around being served dopamine stimulating nourishment
Your "yummy in my tummy" food was filled with spic spit. You consume with no critical thought of your environment. I know this is bait but I can't help myself but respond because it perfectly encapsulates the mindset of a disgusting drone whose only purpose is to consume and worse yet, takes pleasure in their disgusting hollow lifestyle.

7/10 bait.

>delicious lunch
>grape candies
>petting cute dog
>happy hour drinks
I genuinely hope you die, fucking consumer drone

can you bore the normies and not me

What the fuck it's literally the exact opposite. Everytime I go outside and have to commute my racism level rises. The only people who aren't racist are either indoctrinated sheep (I used to be one too) or rich people who never have to interact with non-whites.

the holocaust was a lie and the jewish state is denied by the torah

Attached: 8ee4815a53e5aa207e17f54ebfc211b9.gif (184x278, 82K)

Public transport wakes people up pretty quick

At what point did everybody clap?

going outside makes some people even more resist if they live in the ghettos.

black lady hit me with her car yesterday (lightly, not hard). i turned around and she was yelling at me for not crossing the parking lot fast enough.

go hiking

Fear and hostility against the unknown is what keeps you alive.

I would like to extend a friendly reminder about new MOST SUPPORTED cryptocurrency EXCHANGE
They are planed add over 30 new coin in few weeks, so there is a lot of opportunity :)
If you haven't got acount, link below :

coindeal.com/ref/37KT

.....I think he wants us to do it