Isnt the point of biz for us to help eachother make money?

isnt the point of biz for us to help eachother make money?
i mean people dont get fat on Jow Forums right? but were like altcoin/biz/, were dependent on bitcoin.

lets change the culture of biz. for us, for the future.
this is obvious but if you dont have money you should get a job right?

Attached: girl face eyes eyelids.jpg (596x634, 93K)

LOL no

you get the occasional gold but biz has always been about scamming each other fuck off

Attached: future biz.png (734x737, 619K)

>But muh feelz!

Attached: images (34).jpg (500x264, 13K)

shill me AJAB

you hitting the gym does not influence my gym gains.
you exploring the same market i am profiting off influences negatively on my financial gains.

understand now why biz and fit are different?

steady predictable returns for the next 40 years

Attached: yep.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Go back

you're absolutely retarded. Other people getting fit directly influences the amount of your competition for social status and women. But fit shares their secrets anyway because they are bros.

Every would be multi millionaires now if every single person on the board bought LINK
but instead
some faggots go with REQ
some faggots go with HOT
some faggots go with EOS

they all ruined everything, they fucking suck

Attached: fce5aa76ddfdc0746555bbbdf52b5c37-d4gnqyl.jpg (735x1088, 134K)

Jow Forums is full of great advice desu.
Most people can't discern good info from bad.

if you get fit to better your social status and get women, youre a loser to begin with and your opinion should be discarded asap

>social status and get women, youre a loser to begin with and your opinion should be discarded a
if you don't realize that's what wealth and aesthetics are for in terms of evolution you're never gonna make it

Here's a picture in case you don't understand the concept of 'zero-sum game'.

Attached: Zero-Sum-Game.jpg (329x335, 27K)

>zero sum game
so u be sayin day stole it? shiet

The world would be a worse place if the retards who post here had more than a $200 net worth

and why do you think people here are trying to get rich? for their health? because it's fun juggling all these otherwise useless facts? I'm sure plenty have good reasons like paying off debts and helping their family but most people want to get rich so they can say "fuck you, I'm rich, I'll do what I want", which is social power

the point of making it was to move all the crypto shitposting off Jow Forums
you can make a new and better purpose for it though, if you get help with that

except that when everybody is fit and sexy, then nobody is

Zero sum gaem

If i scam you first i get rich but if you scam me first..

Buy link btw

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

there is actually a lot of good advice kek

you cant get help / cooperation when there's money at stake, its just the nature of capitalism

>you exploring the same market i am profiting off influences negatively on my financial gains.
actually in most times it's the inverse...When more people want to buy something the price goes up.

1st you buy, then you shill, then you profit. Which doesn't mean other people couldn't profit as well.

Next week will be good for weed stocks. Apha will bounce and Charlotte's web too.

When a board is full of brainlets desperate to make money, there’s bound to be plenty of people seeking to benefit from this pathetic desperation

When someone shills a low volume, zero liquidity shitcoin here, they obviously accumulated early and has seen a decent growth, and has set up a sell order for the brainlets here to buy from. Afterwards these brainlets have no option but to sell at a loss or pray that someone will pump the price in the future, the latter being very unlikely in this market

Based

>t. bitch with a $1k portfolio

1% trust fund chads, 2% wagecucks, 0.03% self made cucks and 96.97% neets?

id smash sweet anita
- the calvary is here

no you should get nomoneycoin, unironically 100x within a week