Who here wants to hear the truth?

The market isn't going to crash much more and its not going to moon much either. Its going to go sideways for a good part of 2019 and will pick up maybe near the end of next year.

The good news is this is the time to invest and buy and trade really good stuff and the shit will die. Money can be made now but shorting and longing is a fucking brainlets game. Just look for
really undervalued gems and trade them up.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 13.25.16.png (984x530, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

That's the plan, desu. Turning 27 in February. Goal is to make it by the time I'm 30 so that's three more years of accumulation.

I just bought back in it's DEFINITELY going to crash more. So fuck OFF!

it will test the $1200 level it broke out from. It will round trip the entire bubble move it made.

i actually have insider info on the actual truth. dubs and i reveal it

too many bullshit coins, only way to get rid of them is to have a long ass bear market, let the weak ones go bankrupt

survival of the fittest

once shitcoins are cleansed then the next bull market will be even stronger

this is the "wall street" plan for crypto

>12051115
how about trips?

that will take years tho. lots of utter shit raised $10's of millions

anything above dubs i reveal it

Rollin

rolling

Well there ya go sport spill the beans

i think many will go bankrupt in 2019, sooner than you think

also, many of these coins are just in it to get rich quick, they couldn't care less about "going out of business", they've already pocketed millions into their personal accounts already.

they're going to use the bear market as an excuse to go bankrupt, aka soft exit scam

ok here’s the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity, these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BSV leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

Attached: 17367181892.jpg (288x175, 3K)

kys

user I...

lol copy pasta

BASED AND STIFFPILLED

reminder that there are people here that missed the entire 2017 bullrun, ie sold btc at

It really could be though. That shouldn't scare you. Just have 1k on the side waiting for it.

drugs lmao

the longer it takes to the next moon stage the more time i have to accumulate

stopped reading after the 3rd sentence

You are a fucking genius.

Check out FLO/BTC. Trade it up.

The way it works right now - if you own stock "A", the stock sits in your brokerage account.
Now if another person wants to short stock "A" your brokerage will lend the stock to them at 5-8% a year in interest payments.
Your brokerage makes 5-8% per year by lending out YOUR stock. You do not receive any money for this.

Tzero has implemented something called DLR on the FLO blockchain.
What these DLR do is allow YOU to control who you lend your stock to and at what rate. OR you can give permission to a brokerage to allow them to lend it out to others while splitting the profits.
This is HUGE. For the first time ever, stock owners will actually be able to earn 5-8% passive income by lending out their stock to shortsellers. This is disrupting billions of dollars in profit that banks and brokerages make every year.
All of this is on the FLO blockchain!
Patrick Byrne (CEO of Overstock/Tzero) has said that pension funds are lining up to sign up for FLO DLR usage.

A quick google search shows that pension funds worldwide have over $40trillion usd. What better way to get passive and risk free profit than to lend out your stocks. These DLR on FLO blockchain are a perfect way for pension funds to increase their returns.

Patrick stated that the funds are in the process of being onboarded and will be finalized and ready to go by March of 2019.

FLO is valued at under $3million marketcap.
This thing will soar like EMERALD COBRA beyond $100million possibly reaching near $500 million.

You are absolutely delusional if you ignore the advices you just read.

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

Fine, let's hear it.

I mean let's hear it now

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

2068+ Coins. Focus on the big players and let the rest die.

Most likely contenders for a chance at making it big if you invest large now and wait 5+ years are:

> 1. TRON
> 2. LiteCoin
> 3. ETH
> 4. Ripple
> 5. Iota

Bitcoin obviously will go up too.

Neo, Stellar, EOS, Ardano and few other obvious ones are also worth keeping an eye on.

Many of the listed coins are just get rich quick schemes that will ultimately go nowhere.

Attached: 2068Coins.jpg (1137x1181, 168K)

Ahem

Attached: 1543020506213.png (988x1416, 940K)

Re roll

One more time

I'm part of the same insider circle. These dubs cancel out any chance of you giving out this privileged information.

Check 'em

I wanna knoooooooooo

Attached: 1542580708221.jpg (236x354, 18K)

Attached: 20181205_165659.jpg (4032x1960, 1.98M)

Attached: 1527039710605.jpg (660x440, 78K)

Grace us with your knowledge

Attached: 4AE05C0F-4398-474D-9943-AB051263FC49.jpg (800x786, 89K)