Stock market down

>stock market down
>commodities down
>currency down
>crypto down
>property down

How is this possible? Where's the money at?

Attached: images (34).jpg (462x663, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM
starcapital.de/en/research/stock-market-valuation/
youtube.com/watch?v=bGIULMTDfWY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're waiting for the EU to collapse first

Unironically cam whoring

Well this is QT, the inverse of QE.
Money are hoarded by the Fed and 'burned'.
Money is simply more valuable/expensive.

what money? it's all fake OP. haven't you realised that yet?

commodities were up this week.

How do I invest in this?

Dollar is not down. Precious metals are not down.
And you also have to understand that there are periods, when paper wealth is getting destroyed - through inflation, crashes/defaults or both. This is the beginning of such period.

green agriculture > camwhoring
feeding mouths > getting a whore some new shoes.

Organic fertilizer producers with vegetables, fruit and flowers as outcome.
Population reduction failed.

camwhoring thots need to pay taxes first.

The FED giveth
and the FED taketh

>How is this possible? Where's the money at?
They all deflate against Cash (which lost a lot of asset purchasing power in recent years, so it's OK that it gains back a little). Asset prices are in deflation because central bands paused their funny business.

Attached: 1392036116478.png (528x378, 45K)

This makes no sense. So people are selling stocks, and then what happens with the money? The money has to go somewhere.

BONDS

>be leaf
>only invest in leaf stocks
>leaf commodity and utility stocks have been going up the past couple weeks
>will be enjoying my combined dividend and growth gains while amerifriends buy bonds

People keep believing that the market cap is what a company is 'worth'. But it's literally only what one guy decided to buy the last share for. What I'm saying is the money doesn't exist and it never did.

user pls re-read what you just said.

Theo money is on shortinho everything.

jew joe lubin got rich, the jews at xrp got rich, the jews at goldman sachs got rich, the jews get rich while everyone suffers. Do you see the problem? The jews are the enemy of all humans

It's in the (((banksters))) pocket.

back to /pol with you working class mongrels. the capitalists are talking

>How is this possible?
Daily Reminder:

It is the new notes user. They know the only way to get them is with cash or precious metals in hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

The rest of the digital fiat forgery will not get you in the gates. Hence the downward momentum on the things you mentioned. They are cashing out their chips in preparation for the inevitable.

Attached: 1dolla.jpg (1400x1411, 180K)

Well, first you buy a webcam, and than you whore yourself out in front of it. Or, if you want it capitalist style - whore out some nice poor girl from underdeveloped country and pay her a fraction of profits. If you want it communist way, invite few friends for a whore-out, and share the profits. If you want a facist flavour - whore out few girls at a gunpoint.

>mfw rents are up and I can take my part of wageslaves wages

Both are horrible, but I'd rather buy thot a shoes than feed a nigger.

Money never goes away, zoomer. Those trillions went somewhere

Wrong

Nope.

>stock market down
>commodities down
>currency down
>crypto down
>property down

All of these are **VALUED** at X price. There's no real money that's being lost when their VALUE drops

The crypto money went to exchanges and smart whales

Wrong.

Shorts shorts shorts ahhhassshhhorts
Every-body!

It goes back from where it came

Explain then smartass

oh sweet summer child

>backed by nothing
checked and lame

Money vanishes when debt is repaid. Poof. Gone. Nobody has it.

When debt is repaid the lender is getting the money. What the fuck kind of drugs are you taking

The debtor has poof gone his money though. user juat doesnt like paying off his cc

The money goes from the debtor to the lender.
There's no "poof gone" involved.

I just want what is smoking

Retard detected

>Where's the money at?
Greatest
transfer
of
wealth
in
history.

Thanks for the shekel, goyim!

Attached: 101[1].jpg (750x742, 360K)

Buy a China index ETF and hold it for a decade

Yes but in fractional banking system you have now multiple lenders which increased cost of loan. Or if you have fixed rate loans then the asset class (real estate for example) will evaporate cause the price is simply a reflection if low interest

Rising rates is sucking money out of the system and many asset prices can simply evaporate.

Attached: 1500240611945.jpg (2400x3600, 470K)

Attached: NOTSUREIF.jpg (9071x5102, 625K)

As a amerilard, where xan i buy dis?

In shorting

Bonds and gold. Gold broke out this week, looking for 10%+ by this time next summer/fall. Easy money/capital preservation while waiting for a bigger setup.

>As a amerilard, where xan i buy dis?

iShares probably have a cheap one

Look at the China index by price to book, price to earnings, dividend yield... if I was locking up money long-ish term, it's what I would do

starcapital.de/en/research/stock-market-valuation/

This is how

Attached: fed.png (1421x738, 67K)

wtf happened to lulu AHHH

complete asperger faggot

kys kike

flying through space. Rocket launches are cash disposal systems, there are no satellites.

I recall something about this - very vaguely- from economic class. Something about the multiplier effect?

the money is in L INK

In cash. We're on path for some major deflation in the short term.

Okay, then why are they decreasing their balance sheets? I don't understand why the fed cares what their balance sheet is when they literally make money. Keep the balance sheet going up so we can all get rich. Why the fuck are they ruining this for us.

So this is the kind of people giving out investment advice here

Lmao at all you retards not knowing how banks make and destroy money

Treasuries and gold. Speculative assets are suffering and the rich are buying bonds to limit their losses when a recession comes. Typically treasuries and gold shoot up when the stock market falls a lot. Treasuries are a long term claim on taxpayers so they are very safe, and gold is a long term store of value.

When you repay your mortgage your deposit at the bank shrinks, credit side balance sheet. The mortgage on the debit side also shrinks.

Overall balance sheet of the bank shrinks.

Money is gone. Poof.

below my pillow

Fiat?

Holy shit People don't even have a clue how the debt and credit system works and how it pumped up everything. Hint: every dollar in your mortgage or car loan is not a real dollar.for every 1 real dollar there are about 1000 imaginary dollars. If everyone payed off their debts the economy would collapse. Hence the never ending growing credit pit. Once everyone starts buying cryptos you will see some shit.

Hm it's 97% commercial bank credit. Not 1 to 1000

What does that mean for the future of crypto? I've ignored my Ltc for months and today I thought might be good to get a few more. Honestly I'm here from Jow Forums and trying to figure out how crypto fits in with Trump BTFOing the deepstate.

>If everyone payed off their debts the economy would collapse

The debt is not owed to space aliens on Mars

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

the boomers spent it all years ago dummy
where have you been
do you know what debt is?
do you know what a fiat scam is?
do you know what a j*w is?

youtube.com/watch?v=bGIULMTDfWY

Well then sell lite coin and buy these: BTC XMR LINK ETH. Nobody will give you better advice. These are the four pillars biz has determined through crowd consensus to be god tier.

The money is in the palms of the wealthy user

Attached: 1506089888868.jpg (326x326, 28K)

savings/debt payments

this, 5 shares bought at $100 does not mean the remaining 1 million shares can be sold for $100 million

High money supply and low interest leads to very low unemployment, high wages and high inflation.

Eventually when wages and prices get too high, jobs start leaving. When interest rates are not competitive, capital flees to other countries to make a better return on investment. The people trading your country's currency for foreign currency to invest elsewhere devalues your currency.

Eventually your country ends up with no jobs or capital, highly inflated prices, insurmountable consumer debt from the low interest rates and a shitty devalued currency with no foreign purchasing power.

This is why central banks try to adjust interest rates/money supply to keep inflation in the 2-3% sweet spot with relatively low unemployment.

this is why you invest in things like education and technology so you're not fighting a bunch of third worlders for the bottom of the barrel jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

Roger is hiding them to flip BTC all at once

Attached: 1512480561395.jpg (687x600, 76K)

Mine's in some strippers g-string, but I dont feel so bad since she's using it for college

>Where's the money at?
Paper wallets under the mattress

VXX, PSQ, GLD, TLT, SJB, are all up.