Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit

Attached: [email protected] (1263x800, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindeal.com/ref/37KT
youtube.com/watch?v=R5q7_UWKcDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fucking piece of shit
Pretty sure Jow Forums called this one...

pretty sure Jow Forums calls everything shit

>From $50 to $1
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAh

This was shit with a puppet show. An ugly cube case full of orange pi boards and a mini satellite dish that moves? Ah hahahaha

You better sell now if you haven't, someone is still dumping huge bags.

Its Synth and Sudo the australian cocksucking scammers are closing in on the scam

Who are the australian cocksuckers?

Synth and his buttfuck buddy Sudo they run this ''project''

holy shit I really bought this at $35 didn't I...

Can I get a quick rundown?
All I know is something about an alternative internet and McAfee got a tattoo of it.

its like Pied Piper

Fictional?

Skycoin is the finest of all memes, second only to the new US dollar.

You'd have to be retarded to give these guys money.

Attached: shitcoin sky junk antenna.gif (200x229, 3.4M)

absolutely rekt

buy the dip

Why does this seem so unfairly rekt? Is there a concrete, justifiable reason why this dumped so hard or is it just 'muh bear market'?

everything but chainlink

>unfairly rekt
>unfairly
The question is why anyone bought into this shit in the first place

ye sir, very much so. but crystal clear from minute one.

I would like to extend a friendly reminder about new MOST SUPPORTED cryptocurrency EXCHANGE

coindeal.com/ref/37KT

Yet you present no argument.

Biz are wrong as usual. Sky will be huge eventually. Its got pr problems but thats more an oportunity to buy cheap.

Keep making the wrong decisions biz...

The question lies on the false premise that the tanking was undeserved. If you wish to delve further, you're venturing into a different line of inquiry.

because anyone can tell it's an obvious scam?

How much did it dump?

Because Synth is retarded and he has no business handling any monetary decisions. If only he wasn't in love China

From $50 to $0.80

Attached: 1531493113830.png (642x319, 81K)

It should go to 0,000000000001, like deepbrain chain.

Attached: shitcoin sky miners to guarantee chad rapes you in prison.jpg (960x960, 139K)

oh NONONONONONO my 3.223 Skycoin fuckkkk

Still bagholding my 1k SKY i bought at $30 and 450 .0021 SKY/BTC skyminer rebate. AMA

Attached: 1519760260328.jpg (940x545, 69K)

How does it feel to get fucked in the ass by a meth addict, some chinamen, the swiss guard, and some french randoms?

How does it feel to get fucked in the ass for 5 years straight, always with the same foreplay and routine?

Why did you do it?

When they got viral virus guy to promo the thing, did you get paralyzed from second hand embarrassment, and that's why you didn't sell?

Attached: shitcoin skyminer and viral virus guy.jpg (811x1024, 109K)

i told everybody i know about skycoin. he better not get on TV with that fucking shit box

Attached: 1527616748740.png (3000x2961, 633K)

price in one year's time?

mcafee must be proud.

Attached: woa.png (1382x492, 39K)

Is there an issue with the obelisk simple web of trust idea? Things eventually boil down to something similar when forks happen anyway.

$100 or $0

Attached: 1543954823256.jpg (984x888, 98K)

if you didnt see all the red flags that this one was a scam from miles away, you should really just keep your money in the bank because investing isnt for you

what is skycoin's most ballin' promotional video? i liked the one they just did with mcaffee

youtube.com/watch?v=R5q7_UWKcDg

The issue is that Synth is in love with chink scammers.